Chapter 7 – Lisco
298 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Rosefold Magic knight academy - Outside the Old Warehouse ]

“I’m sorry!”

Just as the three left the building Lisa immediately bowed toward Adam.

Adam smiled and replied: “It’s okay little girl, just don’t do it again.”

Lisa twitched at the ‘little girl’, while Noar raised a brow.

He then turned to Noar: “More importantly...”

“Hm? Ah, I didn't introduce myself? The name Noar and just like Lisa, I'm one of the student council’s six pillars, the pillar of Compartmentalization.”

“Compartm-.. Ugh! I still can't pronounce that word.” said Lisa.

Noar adjusted her glasses and said: “Your the stupid Lisa after all.”

Lisa Pouted: “You meanie...”

‘The fuck is this? Why do I have to listen to some kids shit-talk? Moreover, why don't I feel annoyed by it? Forget it, I have to get the information now, I can't waste anymore time.’ thought Adam.

So he said: “Excuse me, you said a while ago something about a gift or a negative response, how is that related to me not being a spy?”

“Oh? That was just a gift of mine, it’s called <INTENT SCAN>, it allows me to specify the kind of intent I want to scan of anyone, in the condition that the said person looks in my eyes and it gives me back negative, positive or null feedback.”

“...” Adam became silent.

And she continued: “In your case I've chosen the ‘Spying’ intent, and I got a negative response so it means you absolutely don’t have any spying intent, thus you're not a spy.”

‘...Are we having psychic abilities now? I guess it’s to be expected if magic and shit exist, however this is troublesome, it seems this world still has many things to take into account....’

“That’s convenient...”

“Emu, though I can use it only one time every 24h.”

Adam relaxed a bit at this: “Oh?”

“Well, every gift has some sort of restriction, except...”

“Except?”

“The Heroes, according to history, are the only ones who get restriction-free gifts.”

“...”

‘restriction-free my ass! Then why the hell mine’s locked?

“Young Master!!” suddenly a girl’s voice sounded in the distance.

The three turned to where the voice came from, they saw a Maid was walking towards them.

Noar: “Who’s that?”

Lisa: “Isn’t that Adam’s-”

Adam: “...”

The maid soon reached them, she glared at Adam and said : “Y-Young Master! I finally found you, why did you leave me behind? i was looking for you all over!”

‘How dare this insect ignore me again?!’ she thought.

“Hmph, how dare you talk to me like that? Isn’t it the servant’s job to pay attention to his master all the time? You sure have the face to speak after what you’ve done.”

When the maid heard that, she became completely red from embarrassment and looked down dejectedly, after all what he said was the truth, the servant's most important job was to place the master above all other things, and if you fail to do so then it isn’t strange to even lose the career for it.

“Oi, don’t go too far at her!” shouted Lisa as she stood between them.

“Hoo? You want to cover her?”

“You don’t even know what she went through because of you, so you too don’t have the face to speak!”

“...What do you mean?”

“W-wait Lisa-sama, you don’t ha-”

“No Ana-chan, that guy has to know about it, now that he became capable he must take responsibility and fix his shitty reputation.”

“...” Adam waited for an explanation.

“You see, because of your reputation, this girl was facing all kinds of harassment from the other maids.”

“And how do you know about that?”

“Hmph, that’s because I'm the one who covers her whenever I am around.”

“Heeee...” Adam said while looking at the two.

‘Whatever, I've wasted enough time already so forget it.’ he thought.

“Alright, i’ll forgive you this time so don’t repeat it again.” said Adam with authority in his voice.

“Y-Yes, young master...” replied Anastasia while still looking down.

“This guy...” said Lisa as she glared at him.

“It seems everything has settled so i will take my leave now” said Noar while adjusting her glasses.

“...” Adam nodded.

“Okay, But i’ll come with them, I can't trust that guy with Ana-chan!”

Anastasia: “Eh?”

Adam: “...do what you want, just don’t stand in my way.”

*Flinch* “...Alright.” said Lisa with a dark face.

And then Noar went to the library direction while the others went to the training center.

[ Rosefold Magic knight academy - Training Center ]

“The fuck...” said Lisa with weedened eyes as she looked at the walking Adam.

“Y-young Master?!”

The said Adam was just walking leisurely.

“Am i dreaming right now?”

“WHAT??!”

“Just what in the world...”

Said the nearby student in confusion, after all even though Adam was just walking...

“He’s walking on the fkin vertical wall?!”

“That’s not possible!”

“Are you for real?”

The students couldn’t comprehend what’s happening.

“...isn’t that the Ninpo clan’s skill?” said the still confused Lisa.

“Eh?” replied Anastasia.

“That’s one of the Ninpo clan’s skills, moreover a very high ranked one.”

Replied Anastasia with a pale face: “The Ninpo clan?!”

“Yes, As everyone knows the Ninpo clan is one of the three strongest clans in the continent, they're so strong that they’ve regained recognition from all the countries in the world! They even have their own Land that's not in the jurisdiction of any country, moreover the Ninpo clan is the most feared one as they mastered the use of life energie and specialise in reconnaissance and assassination jobs.”

‘But how in the world does a trivia student get a high-level skill from such a formidable clan?’ 

“T-then, why does the young master have such a skill?” said Anastasia with fear in her face.

“How should i know? Aren’t you his maid in the first place?”

“Eh? W-well...”

*SIGH* “Anyway, we have to ask the person himself afterward.” said Lisa with a serious face.

‘Hmm, This body is trash… so i have to train my life energy and stamina at the same time.’ thought Adam before leaning forward, perhaps upward in his case?

“...”

“...”

“...”

Everyone became speechless.

“A Handstand Push Up?”

“The fuck...”

“A vertical one?”

Adam was doing Handstand Push Up, only at the wrong angle.

Lisa: “Hahaha, i like this guy.”

Anastasia: “...”

<Time Skip - 1 week>

[ Rosefold Magic knight academy - Students Dormitory ]

In a certain dormitory room, Adam was sleeping soundlessly. And the magical hour was displaying the time.

“07:59”

But the moment it displayed: “08:00”

*OPENS EYES*

“7 days” said Adam the instant he stood up.

‘It’s been 1 week since I got this body…’ he thought.

“...” he then souldessly wears his uniform.

‘In this time span i’ve discovered this things: 

This institute teaches magic only to third year students.
Magic helds high reputation in this world.
Magic energie is decided at birth and no ways to increase it exist at the moment.
This kingdom is a great country and it is second only to the Meroonsaint Holy empire.
Even though science technologie sucks at this world, it’s magic technologie compensate it with the Magic Artifacts.
Magic Artifacts require Magic stones to operate.
Magic stones are found underground or in Demonic Beasts.
An occupation called Adventurer exists to hunt the said Demonic Beasts.
There are 3 main races in the world, they are: Humans, elves and...

*Rumble*

“Fucking Demons...” said Adam with killing intent.

‘There are also other races that inhibit this world like: beastmen, dwarves and others but all of them are descendents of the Humans and elves, there is even a rumor that the elves are also descendents of humans but the elves denied such a thing and executed anyone who mention it, they are an extremely prideful race and believe they are the true Main race of this world.’ *SMIRK*

“Ki ki ki, we humans are the best creation after all.”

*Knock* *Knock* “Young Master, it’s me.”

“Enter.”

The door opened slowly and Anastasia entered.

“Good morning Young Master”

“Emu.”

And Adam left the room towards the cafeteria.

Anastasia silently followed behind him and thought: ‘he’s awake in time again...’

[ Rosefold Magic knight academy - Cafeteria ]

Adam directly sits at a nearby table and says: “The usual.”

“At once, Young Master.” replied Anastasia before obediently went to get his breakfast.

Just after she went to the counter, someone obstructed his eyes from behind.

“...”

“Guess who?” a sweet voice sounded behind him.

“...you again.”

“So? Who is it?”

“Isn’t it obvious from the bandages?”

“Eh? I guess it is...” Lisa then retracted her hands and sat beside him.

‘She’s been following me everyday… i wonder why?’ thought Adam while watching the happy girl.

Soon the maid came back with the food, only she brought triple the standard amount.

“Hahaha, I still can’t believe someone eats more than i do...” laughed Lisa happily.

“...” Adam silently began eating his food.

“Ana-chan get me the usual too.”

“Okay, Lisa-sama.”

And then the maid went and got the food again, only with double the standard amount this time.

*CLAP* “itadakimasu!” prayed Lisa before she eats her food too.

[ Rosefold Magic knight academy - Training Center - Forest field ]

The three were walking in the forest.

“Adam, what are you planning to do this time?” said Lisa excitedly.

“...” Adam silently walked to a huge boulder.

She said curiously: “A rock?”

Adam's index finger suddenly glowed and he touched the 5 meter in diameter boulder.

*Crack* *Crack* *Crack*

Cracks begin to appear in the huge rock.

*Boom*

After which it breaks into multiple pieces and falls to the ground.

“1%” said Adam nonchalantly while staring at the huge wreckage.

he thought: ‘I can finally use 1% of my original strength...’

“Hahaha, what an absurd guy as usual.” said Lisa while laughing.

“...” Anastasia started speechless at the wrecked boulder.

He then said: “STATUS!”

◆ General

[ Name : Adam Elmote ]

[ Race : Human ]

[ Age : 16 ]

[ Gender : Male ]

[ Job : Level 7 Magic Knight apprentice ]

◆ MAIN STATS

[ Strength : 5.2 ]

[ Stamina : 9.9 ]

[ Speed : 8.1 ]

[ Perception : 999999.3 ]

[ Life energy : 16 ]

[ Magic power : 0.1 ]

[ Physical resistance : 8.2 ]

[ Magic resistance : 0.3 ]

[ Mental resistance : MAX ]

◆ SUB STATS

[ Perseverance : Max ]

[ Intelligence : Max ]

[ Charm : 3 ]

〘Warning : Charm increase and decrease according to Appearance and Reputation〙

[ Luck : 0.05 ] (Permanent)

[ instinct : MAX ]

◆ MAGIC SPELLS

<NONE>

◆ SKILLS

(NEW)★「DEATH FINGER」【S RANK - MARTIAL TYPE SKILL】〖LVL MAX〗

— Concentrate large amounts of life energy at the user's finger, thus providing deadly penetration power.

— Consumption : 5 Life energy

— Requirement : 5 Strength | 8 Physical resistance

(NEW)★「SLUMBER TRAINING」【SS RANK - PASSIVE TYPE SKILL】

— Programming the subconscious system to enable static training while sleeping.

— Consumption : <NONE>

— Requirement : MAX Intelligence

(NEW)★「STATIC TRAINING」【S RANK - PASSIVE TYPE SKILL】

— Constraint the body’s muscles to enable training without moving.

— Consumption : <NONE>

— Requirement : 400 Intelligence

(NEW)✱「MEDITATION STATE 」【B RANK - RECOVERY TYPE SKILL】〖LVL MAX〗

— Opens the body’s Life gates to absorb life energy from nature, the recovery rate depends on mastery level.

— Consumption : <NONE>

— Requirement : <NONE>

(NEW)✥「GRAVITATIONAL TRAINING」【C RANK - PASSIVE TYPE SKILL】

— Exploit the gravitational power to increase training efficiency.

— Consumption : 0.2 Stamina every 1 hour

— Requirement : 50 Intelligence | 50 Perseverance

(NEW)✥「SPIDER WALK」【A RANK - MOVEMENT TYPE SKILL】

— Concentrate life energie under the user's feet to walk at any surface posible.

— Consumption : 0.2 Life energy every 1 hour

— Requirement : <NONE>

(NEW)✥「SHADOW BLINK」【S RANK - MOVEMENT TYPE SKILL】

— Traverse less than 1m distance instantly.

— Countdown : 10s

— Consumption : 0.3 Stamina |  0.3 Life energy

— Requirement : 1 Strength | 1.5 Speed

(NEW)✵「SPEAR ARROW」【SS RANK - MARTIAL ART SKILL】〖LVL MAX〗

— Throw a spear at the target, accuracy and speed depend on mastery level.

— Consumption : 0.1 Stamina

— Requirement : 1 Strength

(NEW)✵「WUSHU SPEAR ART」【SS RANK - MARTIAL ART SKILL】〖LVL MAX〗

— While holding a spear, Speed increases according to mastery level.

— Increase : 200%

— Consumption : Stamina

— Requirement : <NONE>

(NEW)✵「TAI CHI ART」【S RANK - MARTIAL ART SKILL】〖LVL MAX〗

— While activated, Physical resistance increases according to mastery level.

— Increase : 50%

— Consumption : Stamina | Life energy

— Requirement : <NONE>

(NEW)★「GLUTTONY」【A RANK - PASSIVE TYPE SKILL】

— Use life energy to greatly enhance the digestive system.

— Consumption : 0.1 Life energy every meal

— Requirement : 50 Intelligence

(NEW)✱「ULTRA STATE 」【SSS RANK - RECOVERY TYPE SKILL】

— Use the brain and life energy to manually control the user body and all organs without the consumption of stamina, thus achieving absurd stamina recovery rate.

— Consumption : 0.5 Life energy every 12 hours

— Requirement : MAX Intelligence

(NEW)★「MANIAC TRAINING 」【SSS RANK - PASSIVE TYPE SKILL】

— Impossibly stimulate the body to get abnormal increases in stats.

— Consumption : 99% Stamina

— Requirement : MAX Perseverance | MAX Mental resistance

✥「SHADOW STEP 」【B RANK - MOVEMENT TYPE SKILL】

— Traverse a short distance almost instantly.

— Consumption : 1 Stamina

— Requirement : 1.5 Speed

✱「EMERGENCY TREATMENT 」【A RANK - RECOVERY TYPE SKILL】

— Instantly treat certain types of injuries.

— Consumption : <NONE>

— Requirement : 100 Perseverance | 50 Mental resistance

✺「CLOSE RANGE LIFE FORCE DETECTION 」【C  RANK - SENSING TYPE SKILL】

— Gain ability to sense and comprehend life force energy in oneself or anything in contact with the user.

— Consumption : <NONE>

— Requirement : 5 Perception

★「SIXTH SENSE 」【SS  RANK - PASSIVE TYPE SKILL】

— Increase Perception according to instinct mastery.

— Consumption : <NONE>

— Requirement : Discovery of hidden sub stat instinct

◆ GIFTS

❅「UNKNOWN 」【??? RANK - MENTAL TYPE GIFT】〖LOCKED〗

— UNKNOWN

✪「UNKNOWN 」【???  RANK - RESISTANCE TYPE GIFT】〖LOCKED〗

— UNKNOWN

✭「UNKNOWN 」【???  RANK - STAMINA TYPE GIFT】〖LOCKED〗

— UNKNOWN

◆ Trivia

[ Appearance (General-Body) : weak-looking thin body ]

[ Appearance (Head) : Ordinary Black Hair with childish face and ordinary black eyes ]

[ Appearance (Upper-Body) :  Rosefold Magic knight academy’s uniform long-sleeved shirt and first year student’s crest ]

[ Appearance (Lower-Body) : Rosefold Magic knight academy’s uniform trousers and mandate dress shoes ]

[ Reputation : Pervert - Weak <Negative Reputation> ]

[ Equipement : Rosefold Magic knight academy’s training short sword ]

[ Nicknames : Young Master, Trash Son, Pig, cripple, insect, stupid ,ido… ]

[ Desire : Girlfriend, harem, sex, money ]

Adam very quickly reads everything and thought: ‘As I expected, the trivia section is definitely suspicious...’ he was glaring at the ‘Rosefold Magic knight academy’s training short sword’.

Perhaps no one noticed, but the short sword in his waist was not the one provided by the academy but another one that he bought from an antique store in the academy.

“And this reputation too...” he then shifted his eyes to ‘<Negative Reputation>’.

He thought ‘Moreover my charm is positive now, so it’s impossible to have a negative reputation at the same time without changing appearance.’

“Oi! Adam!” Lisa shouted from afar.

“...” Adam closed the status and turned to her direction.

There was another girl he didn't know with the two, she was a cute beauty with short green hair and sky blue eyes, together with her dark lolita dress and dark axe in her back she gave a kind of wild aura just like Lisa.

‘What is it now?’ Thought Adam as he walked back to them.

“Is he the one your always talking about?” said the girl after he reached them.

Nooded Lisa as she replied: “Yes! It’s him.”

“Hummm...” she said as she scanned him.

“...What?” frowned Adam.

She turned to Lisa and said: “He’s lame!”

*Flinch*

Lisa Flinched before she said awkwardly: “O-oi, don’t say tha-”

*Rumble*

“I see, it seems I have to fix that mouth of yours.” said Adam with a dark smile.

“What? How dare you tal-UMPH?!”

“Stop it! Don’t say anymore than that!” said Lisa restlessly as she covered the girl's mouth.

*Rumble*

Adam: “Lisa-kun, can you move aside so i can teach that kid over there?”

Lisa: “A-Adam, wait! She’s my friend and she didn’t mean it, just overlook that one.”

Adam: “That won’t do Lisa-kun, I can't allow my reputation to get tarnished again as you know that will influence my maid over there.” he then said as he pointed to Anastasia.

Anastasia blushed and looked downward.

Lisa: “C’mon, just ignore it this time, she’s my friend after all!”

Adam replied as he regained his usual emotionless face: “...Then be sure this does not happen again.”

“UMPH!...Pwah! Oi Lisa! what’s the meaning of this?!” the girl escaped from Lisa constraint and shouted back.

“Just be obedient and don’t cause trouble with him, he’s not someone you want to get on his bad side!”

“...For you to say it like that, he must be really something.”

*SIGH* Lisa finally turned to Adam and said: “Adam, this is my friend Lisco, she’s also like me one of the student council’s six pillars, the pillar of Regeneration”

“And?” replied Adam.

Lisa: “Eh?”

Adam: “What is she doing here?”

Lisco: “The fuck is with this guy’s attitude??!!”

2