C6|The Fight
1.1k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One week passed by.

Lucifer and Luciel had reached Lupinus Town by the end of the third day. They spent  the next day there too. The boy was very jolly going around , seeing things , eating new dishes , exploring.

It was as if a new world had been opened to him, away from all the training and studies. He was having the best week of his life till then.

While the man watched his son from the back. Sometimes he would be forced by Ciel to go along with him. All while having a sad smile on his face.

 

From there, they traveled to the nearby towns and villages while heading towards a mountain range.

 

"Hey dad where are we going now..?"

 

"mm..we're going to meet an old friend of mine."

 

"In the mountains..? Is he a sage or something..?"

 

"Yeah something like that." Lucifer answered in an uninterested tone.

 

But in fact he himself was amidst of organizing his thoughts.

"The time is near.I only have a few more hours till the solar eclipse occurs." he thought while walking. Till they reached an open area surrounded by mountains.

The ground was very rocky and dry.There were some trees here and there. Stopping on his tracks he turned around to look at his son.

 

"We'll have a break now. Go put your bag under tree shade and come here." He instructed while doing the same himself.

After they were done he again looked at the figure of his son drinking water from his bottle and asked.

 

"Luciel.."

 

"Huh..what's the matter dad."

 

"Do you know why we came on this trip.?"

 

"mm..Is it not because of my birthday..?"

 

"No...I'll be away for sometime. So I'm gonna leave you with one of my friends during the time being."

 

"Oh..I see so That's why..

.

.

What..! NOO...you can't leave without me. " He said shouting back.

 

"The place where I'm going is very dangerous kid, you won't even last a second there. That's why I'm sending you somewhere safe."

 

"No. I won't. I'm strong. I learned your sky devil slayer magic, and the sword magic. And what about all the training you had me go through..?" The boy tried to explain in a hysterical voice.

 

"As I said all of tha.."

 

But before he could even finish , he was cut off by Ciel again.

"No. I'm coming with you no matter what.." He said in a determined voice.

 

"Sigh....Looks like I'll need to resort to brute force after all." Lucifer said in a deep voice as blood thirst starts to emit from him.

Even though Luciel  was somewhat accosted into blood lust because of his training , this was on another level.

The next second Lucifer's body vanishes before reappearing in front of him.

 

[Luciel POV]

 

"Dad stated to act weird all of a sudden. He told me that he's leaving me. I don't want to be alone....So that's why he took me to the trip in the first place. And all that training he make me go through this year too."

 

"Looks like I'll need to resort to brute force after all." The moment he said that the aura around him completely changed.

"What's... with this blood lust. I can't ....even move.!" As I thought about it , the blood lust that dad emitted increased even further.

And the next second he disappeared and then appeared in front of me again.

 

Death.

That single word flashed across my mind.And I instinctively used all my magic to attack him.

 

An explosive wind is created in between dad and me,Looks like he used magic too.

 

Both of us used the same magic but the power of his spell was incomparable to mine. And I was blown away.

 

"What...what is this...? He's nothing like before. Is he trying to kill me for real..?" I quickly recover as so many thoughts come to my mind.

 

"Spacing out in the middle of a battle , means death." he shouts as lunging towards me with a fist covered in winds.

"Oh no..!"Creating some winds at my feet to force me upwards I quickly dodges the attack.

 

Without giving me any chance he fires some wind slashes at me, who is still in the air.

Once again I use winds to shift by body sideways avoiding the attacks.

 

The sound of the wind being cut grazes my ear, making my body break into cold sweat.

And saw a slash of wind passing by, where I was just before.

 

"This is not good , I can't be on the defensive too long. All this time I was using wind magic to hover around dodging all the attacks. But I can't do this anymore. As i dodge his attacks he's getting a hang of the pattern. It's only a matter of .."

My thoughts were interrupted as another wind slash was evaded just by a hair's length.

"...Time he figures it out."

"I can't space out. I need to concentrate on attacking if i want to win this battle." Gathering magic into my hands, I avoid another one of his attacks.

 

"Chance..!"

Using wind to boost me forward , I close our distance.

 

*Sky demon's tempest fist* 

 

I shout as I smack my fist onto my fathers back from above. The fist connect causing intense winds and dust clouds to rise.

I jump backwards, boosted by the wind from the attack pushing me backwards.

 

"Did I get him..?" 

 

"No..That was a good blow though.But it seems like you forgot something." A voice comes from the dust cloud. And a figure walks out of it.

His cloths were obviously torn. So the attack definitely did hit. But there was not even a scratch on him.

 

"I'm a sky devil slayer. As long as you use wind to attack me...

.

It's not going to work." He says with an extremely scary expression on his face.

 

Once again he disappears.

All my instincts scream to me saying dodge. I could feel danger from my back. But even before I could do anything my consciousness dives towards darkness as I feel the strike on the back of my neck.

[Lucifer POV]

 

"He was good.Going against me, he was able to detect all the attacks. All of that blindfolded training finally came to use. But his body is not on par yet. His body couldn't simply react against it. Still he did a great job against me."

 

Looking at the place where the attack landed. There was a small crater .

" If it had been someone else , they would have been blown into smithereens from his attack."

I thought as I carefully placed him by the shade of the tree.

 

Hello guys it's me Phantom. Hope you're enjoying the story so far. And forgive me if the fight scenes suck. Since I don't have much experience in them. Even for me , personally it did not turn out as well as I imagined it.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter.

PEACE

 

30