C15|An year after
1.1k 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[One year later.]

 

"It's been a year since I joined Fairy tail." A white-haired boy could be saw floating in the air murmuring.

 

"The guild is as rowdy as it was, if not worse. But I seem to be used to it by now. They even had a surprise birthday party for me. Although it was not a surprise for me." 

 

Ever since joining the guild, Luciel had started a habit of keeping his air domain active at all times. At first, he did it to keep alert of his new guild.

Later it became usual for him. But because of that, his mastery over it increased, allowing him to survey the full guildhall at all times.

As well as this.

 

"Look Luciel's thinking out loud again."

 

"Why does he hover around all the time...?"

 

"He says it's comfy to sleep on the wind"

 

"What...! he can keep his magic up even while sleeping..?"

Discussions arose from different parts of the guild about the boy.

 

"Fufu. That's right. After countless hours of practice, I can use my magic to float even in my sleep. But the downside is that even the smallest physical disturbances to my body will cancel the magic, making me fall. And that is a very common thing here, where fights break out every day." The boy thought out loud again.

 

"Oiii...Ciel..." Suddenly a voice was heard from the entrance of the guild.

 

"Welp...Looks like a troublesome character has appeared." Ciel thought opening one of his eyes.

 

"Fight me..." The dragon slayer roared as he charged at Ciel with a flame fist.

 

"No." But before the hit landed his entire body shifted sideways.

 

"Why do you always only dodge. Fight back dammit..." The boy shouted in frustration and tried to land another hit.

 

*Mist body*

 

As Ciel cast the magic. His entire body turned into mist. And flew away from the pink-haired dragon slayer.

 

"It''s that darn spell again," Natsu said as he looked at Ciel who was now standing away from him, near the quest board.

 

Luciel had learned this spell just so he could escape from Natsu. It enables the user to transform their body into mist, allowing them to roam around freely at high speed and teleport. While in this state, all physical and magical attacks are negated.

Usually, this spell would take a very high amount of magic power. But due to his special biology, he could do it with little magic power. 

 

"The only downside is that I can't cast any other spells since I need all my attention on my mist body. Even a slight change in concentration will turn your body back into its original form. So it's would be disastrous if I turned back while someone has their arm through me or something." Ciel concluded explaining his spell.

 

"Oh ho...so it's like that. SO that means while doing that you can't attack me too." Natsu said thinking a bit.

 

"Ohh...what's this..? Did the flame lizard finally grow a brain..!" A boy dressed only in shorts said loudly.

 

"What was that stripper boy..?"

 

"Haaaa..they're at it again. Anyways he's off of me now." Ciel sighed and started looking at the request board where all the requests where posted.

 

"I'll need a one with decent pay. It's almost time to pay rent." He thought looking through the collection of requests. That's when something g caught his eye.

 

"Demon extermination...? Some people in our village have been possessed by a demon. Please help us exorcise them." He read through the paper.

 

"Hmmm, the pay's pretty good too. I'll be able to pay up the rent with this." He thought while taking the request to master, for his approval.

 

"Hmm, what's this...I don't think you should go on this Ciel.." Master said looking at the request in his hands.

 

"What..! I'll be fine gramps. Just approve the thing for me." Ciel said impatiently.

 

"It's not like I doubt your strength kid. Usually, stuff like this may be much more dangerous than we think it would be." 

 

"It's a demon exorcism. What kinda demon slayer would I be, If I cant even do this."

 

 "It's true...But.."

 

"I don't want any excuses gramps...besides this is my rent money right here," Ciel said pointing at the request.

 

"Ohhh... if it's your rent the concern, I can give you the money if you help me with some papers."

 

"I'm not falling for that this time. Just give the request to me"

 

"Fine..here you go...But don't hesitate to drop the mission if it's dangerous. Remember your life is always the first priority." The old man said giving the request leaf to the boy.

 

"Yeah yeah...I know" Taking the request he walked towards the door.

 

"Who will help me with all these papers now...?" Makarov sulked as he saw the boy turning his back on him.

 

Since Ciel joined the guild, he had noticed the boy be very good with paperwork and such. So he had been making the boy do all the work for him now.

 

"That's not good, master. You mustn't  depend on Ciel for your work." A new voice came.

 

"Oh, Erza. You're back..?" Ciel asked the redhead as she walked inside.

 

"I've told you to call me sis. Didn't I" The girl said pulling the boy's cheeks.

 

"For....forget it. I'll never call you that."

 

"Ohh...then I assume you're fine with them knowing 'that'. " She said with a grin on her face.

 

"What..! 'that'...!"

 

"Yeah..' that' "

 

"You wouldn't..." He said squinting his eyes to the girl.

 

"You can try," She replied in a sly tone.

 

"F..fine...Sis." Ciel agreed with a bright red face.

 

"Ohhh....you're so cute, like that." She said hugging the boy.

 

"Let go of me. You're satisfied now right. I have to go on a mission now." He said as he ran out of the guildhall.

 

"What's up with him..?" the ice wizard boy asked as he stomped on the other kid.

 


 

Ciel was still blushing hard walking through the streets to the railway station.

 

"That woman...she's the devil." He grunted recalling some memories.

 

When he first joined the guild a year ago, Erza was one of the few people who got close to him very fast. She saw him as if he was her real brother. They would go on quests together and such.

 

The incident that she referred to as 'that' was an accident that Ciel had. Which she happened to see firsthand.

 

As she would barge into his room often, one time she saw the boy with his mattress which had a yellow stain. He was trying to wash it away when she arrived. And thus it became his Achilles heel she would often take advantage of.

 

"That was just an accident dammit." The boy cried out loud in frustration.

 

 

30