C22|Deathmatch
933 5 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[After some time]

 

To the north of The Oshibana town a few miles away, there were two people fighting each other. One was was a boy of age around 12 or 13 while the other was a woman who was a demon from the book of Zeref.

 

The boy was avoiding the attacks that were ruthlessly thrown at him. They had been going up with this for quite a while now and the boy was visibly exhausted.

 

"Huff...huff..this is bad." Ciel thought dodging the incoming attacks. She wasn't giving him any openings to land an attack. He could dodge the barrage barely to even think about counter-attacking.

 

"If this goes on. My body won't last much longer.."

 

"What happened....? Feeling a little sluggish are we." Kyoka taunted lashing the whip at him.

 

"No..I can't let this continue." Propelling himself backward with the wind to avoid the incoming attack he breathed in a large amount of air to restore his energy.

"The air quality is also getting worse due to the miasma she's emitting. I need to end this soon."

 

*Sky devil's Zephyr armor*

He cast a spell as winds began forming around his body, like an armor. In front of him was one of Kyoka's whips. Right as it was about to hit him, Ciel disappeared from there and reappeared above.

And as soon as the boy touched the ground, he turned into mist accelerating towards the woman with at a high speed. The power and speed he displayed were much greater than what he had a while ago.

 

Kyoka raised her eyebrows at the boy's actions.

"I knew your magic was a bit special...But..." she spoke, but before she could finish a wind blade passed nearby her face, slasting a part of the helmet off.

 

*Sky devil's Cyclone edge*

Following the voice, several more wind blades were shot from the magic circle in front of Ciel.

 

"His speed increased drastically..!" Kyoka thought as the spells were nearing her at blinding speeds.

 

"But if it's only this much then it's nothing..." Stepping aside she dodged the blades one by one. 

 

"See...As I told yo...." But before the demon could complete her words she saw the boy right in front of her with a wind clad fist.

 

"Looking down on opponents...Is not good for you..!"

 

*Sky devil's Tempest Fist*

 

And he swung the fist right into her face, blowing the woman away.

 

"Yes, I landed the first one..." 

 

"Not enough..." Shouting, Kyoka landed on the ground and lept at him again. Using the winds to propel himself upwards he fired some more slashes at her.

 

Bang!

With a loud noise, the barrage of attacks landed on the ground. However, Kyoka was unharmed as she jumped off the course of the attack reaching his level in the sky.

 

"How can she jump so high...? what kinda magic..?"

 

"Curse power..!"

 

"Huh,,?"

 

"This...is the true power of demons, The power of curse. Far surpassing any form of magic." She stated as her legs shined in green light.

 

"Curse..? Dad never talked about anything like that..?" He thought while sending a couple of attacks.

 

"Is she using this curse power to amplify the power of her legs..perhaps..?"

 

"That's right. My curse is known as Enchantment. I can use it to enhance anything as I see fit." Kyoka said as if reading his mind.

 

"I can also do this.." She said as suddenly appearing in front of him.

 

Ciel used all of his might to summon his wind and get as far as he could make.

 

"Wha...what was that..?" He panted covered in cold sweat. As soon as she appeared before him, all of his instincts told him to get away fast. Or he would be killed at that exact moment.

 

"Oh ho ho. You got nice instincts. Had you been a second late there, I would have killed you." Kyoka once again said landing before him.

 

"She..she was playing with me all this time...I will be dead the moment she wants me to. Even the boost from zephyr armor could not keep up with her...! What will I do now..?"  He thought, feeling despair as the demoness once again readied her claws to rip him into pieces.

 

"..."

 

"Haaah..one minute." After a second of silence, he mumbled breathing in plenty of air.

 

"Huh..?" Kyoka was surprised at first, but after seeing the boy gather magic she got alert.

 

"This one minute will decide everything..." As he concluded, all the magic he charged up till then was released at once. A blackish aura arose around him. On the forehead, the demon marks of he devil slayer magic appeared.

 

"Etherios mode..? No this is different...Maybe the power of his devil slayer magic." She was confused at first seeing the new trick Ciel had brought up.

Enhancing her body she got ready for the new garage of attacks. But before the process could even complete, she felt a strong force on her stomach area.

 

There was a fist plated into her stomach right there. And the boy who was standing a few meters apart was now right in front of her.

And then she flew backward at high speeds from the impact. The boy once again appeared behind her this time and smashed her like before forwards.

 

She was being smashed around like a ragdoll. Even before she could initiate her curse, the boy would attack her thus breaking the activation again and again.

Repeating this for a few times she was finally smashed into the ground. She fell right at the rocky ground creating a giant crater.

 

Without wasting any time Ciel once again had entered the mist form and closed in the distance.

 

*Sky devil's Great hammer*

 

And manifested a hammer made out of condensed air and smashed it down onto the fallen enemy. One after another he fired his attacks at her. Using the air domain he had determined that Kyoka still hasn't stood up yet. So without giving her any chance, Ciel continued his ruthless barrage.

 

"I'm not done yet, now take this...!" Clenching his teeth Ciel begun charging up all the magic power he had left.

 

*Demon slayer secret arts

Shredding wind: Cyclone sonic*

 

Cyclone sonic was the first secret arts that Lucifer had taught him. And the only one too. Only the books containing other secret arts were given to him along with the books he had left for Luciel.

And Currently, this was the strongest attack Ciel could do. It creates an array of tornados close to each other forming a giant one, which Shreddes anything that comes inside of the attack into pieces. 

 

The attack landed at the fallen women with a giant bang. The tornado raged up sucking in all the air around them and grew into a humongous size. Even the ground was destroyed, and all kinds of rocks and stones flew away from the tornado at high speeds.

Dust clouds had covered the whole area obstructing the vision. All the attacks concentrated at the single spot had made it a huge pit. 

 

Ciel grabbed his knees taking in huge breaths trying to make up for the lost energy. And fell forwards face planted as he didn't even have the strength left to stand up anymore. The marks on his forehead disappeared.

 

He had never done so many attacks in succession before. Not to mention using the demon mark like that. After all, it was the true power of the magic that lucifer had transferred into him. With his current body, he shouldn't be using it at all.

So it had put a huge toll on his body right now. The air domain also had been canceled. due to the lack of magic power.

 

"Ha...did I... do it..?" He whispered looking at the site where his attack landed.

 

"Bastard..!" A voice came from the rumble. A figure slowly climbed from the crater. As the dust dissipated there stood Kyoka. Her appearance had changed a bit now.

She had a mask similar to the previous one with long structures on the side resembling horns. Her hair was replaced by a large tuft of feathers. Her legs and hands are covered by feathers pretty much like a bird's.

 

"You dared to injure me...Go to hell..!" Her words oozed of bloodlust. As she leaped towards Ciel a voice was heard from the sidelines.

 

*Five Layered Magic Circle: Sacred Song*

 

Five Magic Seals appeared on top of Kyoka who was walking towards Ciel. And a concentrated beam of Magic Power fell directly below it, on to her. It created a huge explosion there which even melted off the nearby rocks due to its immense heat.

 

"What..! who is it..?" As she was caught off guard, Kyoka had some burns and damage on her body this time. Clenching her teeth she yelled out and looked at the directions from which the voice of the mage was heard.

 

Ciel also looked for the unexpected ally he had gained at the crucial moment.

It was a man dressed in a blue cloak with a bandana covering most of his face. Five staves were placed in front of him. He must have used it to cast the spell right now.

 

Ciel's eyes widened as he recognized the man. Even though there was little to none contact between them, this man was his rival during the S-class trials.

 

"Mystogan..!"

 

Hello guys, 

Phantom here. Hope you enjoy the chapter. Just forgive me if you're unsatisfied with it though.

I'm not good at fight scenes overall. I might have a fantastic fight in my head. But it's usually a mess when I write it down.

So just bear with me okay.

PEACE

27