C30|Race against Time
927 6 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Dang it..! If it's really Eisenwald...there's a great chance of Tartaros being there too...If she appears again.." Ciel's brain was racking up as flying at the maximum speed possible.

 

"Mira said they went to Onibus this morning... If I go at this speed I'll reach there in about half an hour.."

 

Meanwhile, at Clover town, where the Guild master conferences were being held, a bird flew towards Makarov Dreyar the Guildmaster of Fairy tail with a Letter in its mouth.

 

"Master Makarov..master Makarov.... you have a letter from Mirajane.." It let out a voice, dropping the letter to the old man who was drinking.

 

"Ah..thanks a lot.." He replied upon catching the letter and inserted some magic into the emblem on it.

 

"Hi, master..I'm glad that you made it to the conference safe and sound.." A hologram of Mirajane emerged from the letter.

 

"See, this is our poster girl. Mirajane..." He showed it to the other people, bragging about her.

 

"Phew.."

 

"That's Mirajane...I haven't seen her in a while. She sure has changed."

 

"She's really beautiful.."

The hall went into chatter.

 

"Oh..master, you may not believe what has happened...It's maybe the greatest thing that happened in the whole history of Fairy tail."

 

"Really..?"

 

"Yeah...Erza, Natsu, and Grey have teamed up. This is maybe the birth of the strongest team in Fairy tail's history." She said cheerfully.

 

"Not...those..three..." Makarov's face was pale thinking about the destruction they would bring forth.

 

"Yeah...And Ciel has come back too.."

 

"He's finally back..!" The old man exclaimed as his face regained color.

 

"If he's back.. then I won't have to manage all the burden myself.."

 

"Yeah, and he just headed out hearing that, those three were together."

 

"Yosh...If it's him, he may be able to contain those three."

 

"But I think, the situation is quite serious though. He seemed to have struck a nerve when he heard about Erza was going after Eisenwald. Anyways I just thought I had to let you know all of this. Take care, Bye." And the projection ended.

 

"Eisenwald..! Isn't that.." Another commotion broke out in the hall.

 

"Hey...Makarov...Isn't that the one where your boy was spying on." The man who had a chocker on his neck Asked him. This was Goldmine, the master of Quatro Cerberus guild.

 

"Yes. He submitted the reports a few days ago. And he was also attacked by one of the Tartaros."

 

"The big three's involved..!" The fat man who stood near who was Bob, the master of Blue Pegasus exclaimed.

 

"If Erza and the others run into the dark guild, it might be dangerous.." Makarov said in a serious tone.

 


 

Ciel arrived at the Onibus Train station. Landing at the platform there were a lot of people gathered around the administration office.

Snuggling through the crowd he finally reached the core of it.

 

There were a lot of guards and imperial army officers present there. So he asked one of the onlookers who stood right by him.

 

"Hey.. what happened..? What is the army doing here..?"

 

"Apparently some wizards came and pulled the emergency stop lever and left. They said one of their friends was stuck on the train. Now they are saying that the train was highjacked by some dark guild."

 

"Stuck on the train..? To do something like this it must be Natsu and Erza." He thought and asked again.

 

"Then where did the Wizards go..?"

 

"I'm not sure..but I think the guards said that they took a magic four-wheeler and went North."

 

"Hey, thanks man.." Saying his thanks to the person Ciel lift-off once again to the north.

 

"Natsu must have been got stuck on the train due to his motion sickness. But to pull the emergency liver for that...Erza's gonna be in trouble for sure."

 

He continued flying at the highest speed. He passed by the Kunugi Station which was a small one, where the highjack has supposedly happened.

Many people were complaining to the officers and the staff.

 

"They threw away all our stuff.."

 

"Some people had been killed.."

 

"I think, they called themselves the Eisenwald"

 

"Eisenwald...they're a dark guild aren't they..?"

 

Without wasting much time he continued Northwards.

 

"They..highjacked a train..? why would they do that..? It's too hard to escape on a train. Unless...They want to get somewhere fast. But where.." He continued to think while flying.

 


 

*Fire Dragon's Sword horn*

 

Natsu lighted his entire body ablaze and headbutt into the struggling Erigor at a high speed. He smacked into him, blasting him away.

 

"How does that feel... Did you see that happy...?" He taunted the fallen guy and turned to the blue cat who had mocked him previously.

 

"Yeah..that's how you do it Natsu.." Happy replied with thumbs up.

 

"I'm sure that not what you told me, just a second ago."

 

"I don't know. Cats have a short term memory after all." Happy played dumb rubbing his head.

 

"Natsu..!" Suddenly a magic four-wheeler stopped right before him. The fellow fairy tail mages exited.

 

As they went talking about, the battle with Erigor, Another person emerged.

 

It was Kageyama. Looking at the sorry state of Erigor he wondered.

"No way...Erigor lost.." The man in question was lying on the ground clutching the demon Flute in his hands.

 

The demonic-looking Flute had all it's three eyes lit. And had a purple aura around it.

He thought for a second recalling what the demon from Tartaors had told him while recovering the flute. And silently started walking towards it.

"The demon flute has been further enhanced by the Tartaros. If I have that, killing all of them would be a piece of cake." Dark thoughts once again plagued his mind.

 

Grabbing the demon flute he revved the magic vehicle. 

"Lullaby is mine now, shouldn't have let your guard down..dumbasses.." He roared as the vehicle accelerated forwards.

 

"Dammit...He got away.." Erza cursed in anger.

 

"Come on we gotta follow him"

 


 

Not much after that Ciel reached the Oshibana Station.

 

"Dangit...I left this how long ago again...? And here I am once more." As he landed he saw a giant Windwall covering the whole station. There were some mages and Army people in front of it, trying to break through it.

 

Without wasting any time he went straight ahead and asked an army officer the situation.

"Who're you brat..Get outta here. This isn't a children's playground." He shrugged the boy off.

 

"Listen here. I'm a fairy tail mage. If you tell me what you know. I'll get rid of this barrier."

 

"Huh..who are kidding kid.." he continued to ramble.

 

Getting fed up with the guy, Ciel ignored him and went straihgt to the wind barrier.

 

"Hey don't touch it.." Some mages warned him.

 

"This'll be a good meal." Ciel licked his lips and sucked in all the air that was forming the barrier and ate it.

 

"What the.." Everyone around was flabbergasted.

 

"Now  that's out of the way...if you could tell me the details, I would be on my way."

 

A few minutes later.

Now that his magic power was restored to full, he was at the top speed once again.

 

"So Erigor set up the barrier... Did those guys lose to that man..? If he was defeated then how was the wind barrier still active."

 

Indeed Erigor was defeated by Natsu. But after he fell on the ground Lullaby had activated and transferred some magic into him. The group but didn't notice this because of the stunt that Kageyama had pulled. And of course, the flute couldn't grant the wind mage enough power fast because it was snatched away too early.

 

So a few minutes after they had left Erigor awakened. And was about to leave the scene. but that's when...he was punched out of nowhere.

 


 

"There he is.." Ciel was flying through the sky looking for the dark mage. That's when he finally found the man. And it looks like he was about to flee the scene right away.

 

"Not this time, Buddy.."

 

*Sky devil's Tempest fist*

 

Ciel dived towards the man with a charged fist.

 

"Huh..?" Erigor had just gotten up and recovering his lost magic. So he couldn't react to the punch, which landed right on his face pummeling him to the ground.

 

"Erigor...Tell me, where are the mages from Fairy tail..?"

 

"I..don't know..who are you..?"

 

"What..! You don't know..?" Ciel couldn't believe the man. So he prepared two wind blades ready to fire at him.

 

"That pink-haired brat beat me. I don't remember anything after that." Erigor yelled out seeing the blades.

 

"Pink haired...Natsu..? Then where did they..? Where's the Lullaby..?" he asked once more.

 

"I don't have it with me now. They must have taken it with them."

 

"Hmm...I didn't see them on the way here. So the only way is forward, which leads to Clover town...Did they decided to take it to master then..?"

 

"Damn...this kid... I gotta escape while I have the chance." Erigor thought, trying to flee while Ciel was in his thought process.

 

"GRAAAAHHHH"

But shocking both, a demonic cry reverberated throughout the air.

 

"What is that..? It came from Clover." Ciel looked at the north where clover town lies.

 

"Haha, ha...they did it. It's all over." He turned his head to see, erigor laughing maniacally.

 

"What..is over.."

 

"That is the sound of the demon Lullaby. The demon from Tartaros has already enchanted it. There's no stopping it now. Your friends are good as dead."

He proclaimed to much of Ciel's horror.

 

"...Kyoka...enhanced  the Lullaby...?" He said slowly.


 

Meanwhile far away from Clover town.

 

"Ha ha ha.. so it has started finally..." A woman's laughter was heard.

 

"Why did you help them Kyoka...?" Another voice that was a male's, asked.

 

"Nothing special. I just wanted to see how my little demon slayer would fight against this adversary." She replied licking her lips as the giant Lacrima in front of them showed a horrified Ciel and the demon who was let loose.

 

Hello there guys.

Phantom here again. With this, we have completed the 30th chapter and the fanfic is now on the 50th place in the fanfiction ranking.

So hurray for that. Nice work everyone. Thanks for the support and please do continue supporting me in the future too.

Also spare me some time if you could and write how do you feel about the fanfic until now, in the comments or you could even just leave a review instead.

As always, do enjoy the chapter.

PEACE

24