C38|Tragedy
750 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the town of Magnolia, five wizards and a cat had just arrived from their job.

"We're baaack.!!" Natsu yelled walking through the streets.

 

"All that trouble we went through, was for a single key."

 

"Well, it can't be helped. You guys didn't accept the quest officially. So this is fair." Erza replied dragging her humongous luggage.

 

"Yup..no need to complain." Lucy was very happy that she acquired another zodiac key.

 

"You can say that Lucy. You're the only one who got anything." Happy said.

 

"How about we sell it.?" 

 

"Are you insane.!! Gold keys like this are very rare. There are only 12 golden zodiac keys like this in the whole world." She retorted back.

 

"Still if we could have that reward, it would have been nice."

 

"Now, now Natsu. Aren't you forgetting something." Ciel asked the flame mage.

 

"Huh.? What exactly..?"

 

"He's right. You guys broke the guild's rule. Once we get back there, the master will verdict his punishments upon you." Erza Explained to them.

 

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that." Lucy shuddered at the thought.

 

"Don't worry about it. Im sure gramps will just praise us for completing an S-class mission ourselves." Natsu supported her.

 

"You're so happy go lucky Natsu. If I were you, I would be getting myself ready for 'That'. " 

 

"No.wait!! I never want to do 'that' ever again!!" Grey and Happy freaked out.

 

"H..he wouldn't do 'that' , right Erza.?"

 

"Oh no.. I'm sure 'That' is already a given. "

 

"..."

 

"nNOO..I don't wanna go back.!!" Natsu cried out loud as Erza dragged him along.

 

"Mur...mur..aren't they fairy tail wizards.?"

 

"Looks like they just got back..!"

 

"So they don't know..?"

As the group of mages advanced, people were murmuring on the sidewalks looking at them.

 

"Why are they looking at us like that..?" Happy was confused at the gazes of the townspeople.

 

"Is there something wrong in the guild.?"

 

"H.hey Erza.."

 

"What's the matter, Ciel.?"

 

"Look..!" Ciel pointed towards the direction of the guild.

 

In front of them, their beloved Fairy Tail guild was ruined and falling off, with steel stakes protruding all over it.

"OUR GUILD!!"

 


 

 

"It's mortifying. But we were done in by Phantom." Mira said to the gang.

 

They were currently in the basement of the guild. Thankfully it was not harmed. Descending the stairs, Ciel and the others entered the room along with Mira.

 

"Look Erza came back with them."

 

"Oh..Ciel's with them too."

 

"Did you guys see what happened to the guild.?" Nab enquired.

 

"Damn phantom. We were on bad terms with them, But I didn't think Jose would go this far." Ciel replied angrily.

 

"Let's go crush those bastards."

 

"Calm down!! This is phantom we're talking about."

 

"Yo..You guys are back." Makarov greeted them with chugging a cup beer.

 

"Gramps..This isn't the time for Drinking. Have you seen what those bastards have done.?" Natsu lashed out to him.

 

"You dare to say that to me, after the stunts you pulled.? It looks like I'll have to punish you."

He shouted back at him surprising everyone.

 

"Punishment time."

 

"Now's not the time for that, dammit."

 

"Bad!..Bad!..Bad!" He gave small chops to everyone's head.

 

"And Bad!" Lastly have a spank to Lucy's butt.

"Kyaa!"

 

"Master..behave yourself.!" Mirajane admonished the lecherous man.

 

"Master..that aside do you understand your situation.!"

 

"Yeah..they Wrecked our guild." Natsu and Erza said in unison.

 

"Well, calm down will ya. Don't need to make a fuss about a smashed bar. They're just cowards who attacked an empty guild."

 

"What.!"

 

"They attacked in the middle of the night." 

 

"See..no one was hurt. So let's let this slip for now. We'll take requests here until the first floor is fixed."

 

"This is no time to go on jobs, gramps.!! "

"I can't accept this. We have to crush those bastards for what they have done.!"

 

"Cut it out Natsu. This discussion is over." He once again slapped Lucy.

 

"Why am I the one getting hit.?" She helplessly asked.

 

"Master. you're making me angry." Only to get scolded by Mira once again. Suddenly the small man stood up and jumped from the table.

 

"huh, where are you going.?"

 

"I need to take a leak." the old man said while hopping around all jolly.

 

"How can you be so calm about this..gramps!!" Natsu asked shocked by the old man's response.

 

"Leave it Natsu. Master is shock just as we are." 

 

"Yeah, I'm sure that he has already reported this to the Magic council. But they attacked in the night, so even council will turn a blind eye on this." Ciel explained.

 

"No way..!"

 

"But they attacked us first."

 

"In the eyes of the council, we are nothing but a hindrance. So they would be glad to see us being wiped out. The only reason they are this neutral to this matter is probably because of the status of both guild's masters."

 

"If that's the case..then we have no other option but to accept this.." Erza said dejected at the fact.

 

"Try to stay in groups for a while guys. Since they have attacked us, it's possible that they have our addresses too." Ciel advised everyone and started walking to the stairs.

 

"Wait, Ciel, where are you going.?"

 

"Haa..I'll go find Mystogan." He replied and used the Mist body spell to fly away.

 

"He's close to Mystogan.?"

 

"Well, he did say that they were on a job together when he came to Island."

 

"Hmm, that's true. If Ciel can find Mystogan in this situation, he will be a great help in case we're attacked again." Erza said analyzing the situation.

 

Meanwhile, Ciel was flying towards Porlyuscia's house.

Erza had told him previously that Mystogn had taken off in a hurry. 

 

"Did something happen to him again.? He has been acting a little strange after we met that masked man."

He landed at front of the treehouse and knocked on the wooden door.

 

"Miss Porlyusica, are you there..?" The door was only closed, but not locked from inside.

 

"I'm coming in.." He opened the door and walked inside. To see Porlyusica rushing through the rooms inside.

 

"Kid.!! You're here at the perfect time, hurry up and activate your domain." She yelled at the boy, and took some more herbs and put it into the mortar.

 

"What happened.?"

 

"His charm has broken. And unfortunately, it seems that he has gotten far too close in proximity to his counterpart than he should have been.."

 

20