C41|Raging Battles
735 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ciel and Aria faced each other on top of the barrel of the Giant cannon.

 

*Sky devil's rage*

 

*Zetsu*

 

Both unleashed their attacks at the same time, causing an explosion in the middle.

 

'His attacks are invisible to the naked eye. But if I were to feel the airflow around me, I can dodge them' The boy thought while countering the incoming attacks with his own.

 

"Impressive young demon slayer. Despite your age, you have great prowess in magic. But..sadly you're no match for me." Aria said to the boy.

 

"Oh..yeah. Then how about this."

 

*Sky devil's Cyclone Edge*

 

Several wind slashes neared Aria at lightning speed. But just as they were about to hit him, Aria disappeared into thin air like some smoke.

 

'Mist body..? No that would leave trails behind. Some kind of teleportation.!' Ciel thought raising his Sky domain to look out for the enemy.

 

"So... So... Sorrowful, You will also fall in front of me, just like your master." He appeared behind Ciel with open palms facing the boy. He was planning to cast the same spell that incapacitated Master Makarov.

 

*Met..*

But before he could complete casting, a wind clad fist landed on him pushing his giant body back. Once again the big man disappeared and reappeared in his former place.

 

For the next couple of minutes, both the wind mages exchanged blows. Firing spells at each other one after another. The attacks of the two which missed the target would destroy shades around them.

 

'As the rumors say, he does have an incredible amount of magic power. As the situation stands now, if we were to continue I would certainly win in an endurance match.

The air quality around here is pretty good too... But the problem is that blindfold. Mira said that he uses it to suppress his magic. If he take them off, I won't be able to guarantee victory.'

Ciel analyzed the situation as the battle between them peaked out.

 

"It appears you have very high observational and reactional skills. You were able to hold up against me for this long."  The Phantom mage said.

 

"So is that it..? That was your big plan, huh. Get behind me and pull a lucky stunt. Did you trick my master like that too.?"

 

"He was a foolishly ignorant man a.." A couple of wind slashes landed on him causing Aria to stop talking.

 

"Don't you dare talk about our master like that." The boy was furious at the fact that he had the gall to disrespect Makarov after they tricked him into beating.

 

*Sky devil's Zephyr armor*

Dark-colored winds began to concentrate around the boy's body. He said readying a few more attacks.

"That's it. No more Mr. Nice guy now." 

 

Enhanced by the power of wind armor, Ciel shrinks their distance in a second and delivered a punch to the gut. Just as he was about to teleport away Ciel started eating the air around him. As the boy ate the air, Aria's teleportation seemed to halt.

 

"What did you,..?" The big man asked Surprised by the development.

 

"Your so-called teleportation. I found the little secret behind it."

 

"Wah.."

 

"You're just turning into the air and traveling around with the air currents...Too bad inside my domain, I see the movement of every wind."

 

Hearing the boy, Aria's expression once again turned into calm.

"I see. I may have underestimated you, young demon slayer. I shall now fight with my full pow.." He spoke, trying to take the blindfold off his eyes. But Ciel Didn't give him any chance and relentlessly attacked seeing his chance.

 

*Sky devil's tempest fist*

 

*Sky devil's Cyclone edge*

 

*Sky devil's Tornado Kick*

 

"Ha..you think I'm gonna give my enemy the chance to power up.?"

One after another Ciel continued the barrage of spells on his enemy. He couldn't give the man a gap to think. Or he would sneak away from him.

 

That's when he noticed the magic power gathering inside Jupiter, going out of Control.

'It seems like Natsu did his job...In that case..'

 

"Sky devil's rage.."

 

He unleashed the attack onto the confused Aria, crashing his huge body onto the exploding cannon.

The magic power inside Jupiter's core swelled up, and Natsu landed his critical attack at the perfect time causing it to explode, destroying the cannon and the front portion of the Phantom guild a bit.

 

"Hah..that should do it...wait where did that guy go..?" He murmured looking for the Phanton mage.

 

"Ohh. Ciel, you're still here.?" Natsu shouted at him from inside the hole which was made by the explosion.

 

"Natsu...That man called Aria slipped through my hand. If you meet him, give me a signal. Don't try to engage with him."

 

"I can handle him.!"

 

"Idiot, he's the one responsible for the master's condition. So it's better if I fight him."

 

"Hmm, What kinda signal do you want.?"

 

"I don't know. Something flashy. So I can see it from anywhere."

 

"You gotcha."

Getting the approval from Natsu, Ciel flew upward to the top of the building.

 

But just as he was about to land break into a room, the whole building began to shake. It fixed the six legs on the ground and begun tilting vertically.

 

"What the hell is this thing..?"

He watched as the whole building transforms into a giant humanoid being. The next second, it stepped forward towards the Fairy tail building.

 

"Don't tell me that crazy man is thinking of trampling our guild under its foot."

But contrary to everyone's expectations, The giant began moving its arms in a circular motion, writing a ginormous magic circle in front of it.

 

"No way. That's a magic circle. That building thing is a mage.??" Cana yelled out in surprise.

 

As the mage giant drew the circle, Ciel's face showed a horrified expression.

"That bastard..."

 

"This..magic circle...It's abyss break." Mira said concerned about the safety of everyone.

Abyss break is a forbidden spell. Notorious for its incredible destructive capabilities. For casting it, one needs to combine the four elements of Fire, water, wind, and earth, forming a giant dark blast that will deliberate anything in its way.

 

Without wasting another second, Ciel flew to the guildmates on the shore.

"Look Ciel is coming this way." A member said.

 

"Ciel..!" Mira who was now transformed into Lucy approached him.

 

"Lucy..! No Mira... Contact the mayor, tell him to evacuate the city."

 

"If that thing really casts that magic, it could go up to the cathedral," Loke informed everyone.

 

"I can help too." An injured Erza came forward.

 

"No, you gotta go stay in the bed," Ciel said to the S-class mage.

 

"Somebody, take her inside" He continued to instruct them and lift off the ground.

 

"We have to make sure that no citizen is caught up in the battle of mages." Ciel left one last instruction before leaving again.

 

"Ciel..! be careful."

 

"We have to buy them some time so that they could stop the Abyss Break spell," Alzack said to everyone, blowing up another shade.

 

"Hmmph," Mira thought for a bit and stepped out to the frontlines in her Lucy transformation.

 


Mira had planned to buy Ciel and there some time by posing as Lucy. But the plan backfired, Jose saw through her and the made giant captured the former S-class mage.

 

Meanwhile, inside the giant building, Elfman was engaging with Sol of the element 4, and Grey was battling Juvia. Grey's battle was coming to a conclusion but Juvia once again rose up and continued the battle.

 

Elfman was being tormented by the clones of Lisanna, that Sol had made using the sand magic. But when he saw Mira being crushed by the giant's hand, he managed to do a full-body takeover and finish the battle by defeating Sol.

 

"Hey...Elfman..can you hear me.? Mira asked the beast who was approaching her."

 

"You haven't..lost you reason like back then again, have you.." 

As if replying to her question, the beast forced the giant's hand open and took Mira from its grasp.

 

"You probably never wanted to see this form ever again, sis..it's because of me...It was all because I couldn't control this form that...Lisanna.."

 

"You're self- aware.!!"

 

"I had to become stronger..or I would have lost you too today.." He said to her hugging.

 

"It was never your fault..back then too, you were desperately trying to protect us.."

 

"But I couldn't.." He sobbed.

 

"I'm still alive here.." Mira interrupted.

 

"We made a decision together, didn't we..that we'll live to the fullest.

for her sake." 

 

"SISS....I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE OKAY..." Elfman couldn't handle it anymore and burst into tears.

 

"Come don't cry now..you're a man, aren't you." Mira said to her 'Big' little brother.

 

"Hmmph." He nodded wiping the tears off his eyes. Suddenly Mira noticed something and moved to the edge of the ground they were standing.

 

"The speed decreased.."

 

"What..!"

 

"Heeey...Mira, Elfman" Ciel who was surveying the battlefield, arrived at the scene slashing through a few shades.

 

"Why are you here..? Mira, it's too dangerous for you. Aria is still on the battlefield, somewhere. We can't afford a hostage situation right now." He scolded the girl.

 

"Ciel, The speed at which it's drawing the seal decreased."She said to the boy.

 

"Wha..now that you mention it." He also noticed the difference.

 

"Ciel..! How many of the element four are left."

 

"Element four..? Two I think, didn't Natsu defeat the Fire Guy..?" He turned to Elfman for confirmation.

 

"Yeah, he did."

 

"Then two it is. I had a clash with Aria of Wind. But I doubt he still down yet." He concluded.

 

"As I thought, the speed dropped when Elf defeated the earth one."

 

"What!!"

 

"In other words, the spell is being fueled by those four. Of course, Abyss break needs all four elements together." Ciel realized the truth.

 

"You have to defeat the rest of them quickly." 

 

"Got it," Ciel replied flying away.

 

"Let's go too, sis."

 

"Mmm"

 


 

After battling for quite a long time, Grey finally managed to bring down the 2nd one of the remaining element four. Juvia of the rain.

Ciel who was flying around the battlefield surveying the situation found him at one of the shoulders of the Giant.

 

"Grey..Is that girl a member of the four too.?" He asked the Ice mage.

 

"Yeah, she's the water one. What happened.?"

 

"The Abyss break spell is powered by the magic of these four. We can stop it if we defeat them all." He explained the situation.

 

"So how many to go.?"

 

"With your victory, there should only be one of them left... Aria"

18