Chapter 1: Sleepy First
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It feels... warm. 

I can feel it. It feels quite soft, and it smells great. It smells familliar and soothing. 

I tried to grasp more and searched for more of it, but I felt a different silky texture. Is this... hair? It feels bouncy and soft too. 

Although I can't see anything, I think I've already figured out what this is.

I want to see more...

I opened my eyes slowly, and came upon a beautiful sight. 

My mother... She was wearing a beautiful white gown as well as a pair of reading glasses while  reading a book.

I noticed that we were lying on top of a bed and I noticed that my head was near her chest.

I was currently looking up at her face.

The scent I was smelling earlier was actually coming from my mother. Her long hair was maybe the more prominent source of it. 

Her hair was also quite long enough that it was getting in the way of my vision, since it was coming down from her shoulders to her chest. 

My heart was getting warmer and I felt comfortable. I loved her.

I loved her so much that I tried to hug her entire body and buried my face into her chest.

"Hm? Lalia? Is there something wrong?", she said as she noticed what I was doing.

That's right. She's my mother. The mother that I loved so much. 

"Mmm~."

I made a muffled sound, and soon... felt a hand brushing over my hair.

"Lalia? Did something bad happen? Did you have a bad dream", she asked while she smiled sweetly.

I didn't. I just really want to cuddle with her... that's right...

I raised my face and said,"... Cuddles?".

Immediately after I said that, Mother rolled up a blanket that seemed to be covering both of us, and she nuzzled my nose with hers.

"Sigh... It's already in the middle of the night, Why would you want more cuddles?", She said as she held me near her chest while she kept nuzzling my nose.

I just suddenly wanted them, I wasn't able to find her anywhere near the house until evening after all.

I kept asking where she went, but I was told she was away on a trip. I was sad, and although my brother was here, He was just not in the mood to play with me. I was so lonely you know...

"Is it that perhaps...? Were you sad because you couldn't find me anywhere?"

I responded with a slight nod while I held a part of the blanket near my face.

"So that's why you snuck inside my room before I even got home... I'm sorry."

I shook my head slightly and extended my arms towards her. 

I can forgive her for that. As long as she's here, Everything's okay. We'll both cuddle until we fall asleep.

"Fine, I'll give you what you want, Adorable little me..."

She chuckled and made me lie down beside her. We ended facing each other and thus placed both of her arms around me. 

The last thing my eyes saw before it shut itself down was my mother's glowing eyes gazing towards mine. 

It felt warm. 

I have a lot of things I want to do tomorrow, unlike my brother, but I can at least find some time to think about what happened in the past few days.

 For now, I can just sleep while I feel Mother's warmth, for that's the only thing I can think about. Uaah~ I really do love my mother.

Good night, Mother.

0