Prologue
86 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The universe is vast and limitless. Who would've thought that it was only as small as a dot when it came to be. Similarly, all organisms; from bacteria to animals, humans and plants, all came from a single origin. A single cell if you will.

After the dot burst, nature was born. Composing of laws to govern its domain, the universe. It is like a human baby gaining intelligence as it grows. Meaning the universe is a lifeform itself! 

As the branches of life spread out, it gave birth to the first generation of all types of lifeform. 

However, that is not the most important. The most important is that some of those organisms evolved faster than the others due to their ability to gather the energy that came from the universe's birth and gradually grasped the laws.

An elite breed of lifeform emerged, a breed that used the energy as a catalyst for evolution, they are the pioneers! 

They are called Guardians! 

Thinking that it was for the best to let the Guardians govern their own worlds, the universe made them part of 'The Great Cycle.' The universe made them act as lamps to guide the next generation of Guardians efficiently rather than letting them fumble like the pioneers did before realizing a technique or system to gather and use the energy. This is done as to not break the cycle by leaving a gap in between.

Guardians can use the laws into their advantage, giving them god-like powers! They can 'work as they wish' within the laws but can't break through it as it is nature itself. Thus despite being the bearers of such powers, all will come to an end and eventually new Guardians will emerge. In some cases, they are chosen or even weeded out among the hundreds of thousands of organism.

But one thing is for sure -

The universe is fair and all are given the chance to become Guardians! 

Author's Note:

If you're interested, you can join the discord server here: https://discord.gg/apBrenw

2