°°*. Is this what they call an isekai?
188 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

How? How? How? How could this be true? Have I really died? But I don't wont to die! Tears flowed from my eyes. I let go of the bars and lost my balance. Well I am a child now. No, no, no no, NO! NO! I haven't even made a boyfriend yet!

"AAAAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAAAA"

Someone rushed in the room, but I can't see anything now. My eyes are filled with tears. Who knew that a baby can cry so much?

"Ouch! What for?"

I guess I have heard a mans voice again. Then I was grabbed and pulled up. Was there no top on the cage? Wait. A baby won't be kept in a cage. It must be a baby crib... Oh, what am I thinking about?! I am dead! Sara Goody is dead.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

I loved this name so much! I have been embraced.

"AAAAAAAAAA"

Even if my friend would occasionally call me a hussar for whatever the reason! I have been patted.

"AAAA"

That actually feels nice. And warm. And sweet. She smells with flowers... She? Is this my mother? I have tried to look at her, but can't. My eyes feel so heavy from all the crying.

"Uuuu-uuu-u"

"Hush my little Sunny. There is nothing to be afraid of. It's just your silly father."

"But honey!"

"Hush you too, my dear husband. You should not scream like crazy, when she is near."

"But she was standing! I was afraid that you will miss that."

"Hu-uh. She is growing up. She will stand, she will walk, she will learn how to talk. But it's not a reason to make her cry like that."

I have heard some fuss.

"Honey, you are the only one I want to make cry"

Are they flirting?! Come on man, your daughter is on your wife's hands. 

"...silly..."

Mother! I can see you blushing even so I haven't seen you yet. To think this phrase would be so effective. Whatever. I will just ignore them. Huh... Hu-uh... Hmmmm. I'm in an isekai, am I not? I have died and reincarnated into a child in another world. Why do I think it's another world you ask? Think for yourself myself. This world looks too good for the Earth I know. Oh, poor me myself. Why you ask? Would you think for yourself just for once? I will have to go through the childhood again. Studies, school, puberty, diapers... Does this world even has diapers? Wait, I have just woke up don't I need to piss?.. Or have I already? I tried to move and mother's hand pressed harder to my butt. It feels a little bit wet. They have diapers, yay! Oh, I can see a bit now. Shame but I can't see my mother's face, because she is holding me on her shoulder. But I can see how long is her golden hair. Well, she has most of it styled at her head, but one strand is free and its end is just a little bit above her butt. 

Dear mother and father, I am sorry, but you little daughter is a vulgar person, who constantly thinks of butts while you are flirting in front of her. Oh, you have stopped. Mother raised me up in her hands. I can see them both now. God, they a beautiful!

"Morning, Sunny, this is your dad..."

He made a funny face. Has my mother stomped on his foot? Yep, she has!

"... this is your father... your father Redmond… grr... what are you making me to say? I wont introduce myself formally to my daughter!"

"She is a noble. This is one of the first things she should learn. You shouldn't be always formal with her. But if you are introducing do it properly. And don't use daddy. What if she calls you with this word by accident in front of others? That will bring shame to her."

My parents... father is really fond of me. And mother carries about me and my future. And they are otherworld beauties. Hm, they are. Oh,  father has took me in his arms and lifted me up like mother. My parents... What about my previous parents? How would they feel? Their only daughter... tears are flowing again.

"AA-AA-AA"

*Sobbing noise*

"My daughter DOESN"T LIKE ME!"

"AAAAA-AAA-AAAAA-AAA"

"Hush you! And stop scarring her. Give her back"

5