SMage 24 – Fear
1.1k 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“We were wondering what kind of Mage who gave greetings to plebs like us,” said one of them chuckling. “Fleb said that you might have drunk too much.”

“Hey, it was you who said that I’ve only agreed,” he added in a low voice.

The men laughed at Fleb who turned pale. The man only continued eating when he waved it away at him. The set of meals was modest but he hadn’t complained but something else was bothering him.

He hadn't needed to wait long as it turned out their set of houses weren’t that far away from the pothole. A short wait had awarded him with a warm welcome and free lunch in one of the houses. The ladies were also quite nice to look at.

His identity was no secret thanks to the emblem on his clothes. The Amberhand family was really popular it seemed, but he could feel something was off.

“Who knows you are who the sorceress had taken in as her bed warmer!” The other said.

“Well, I can only wish I’m that lucky,” said another chuckling. “How does her taste, son?”

“She’s warm and delicious!” Artus said simply and the men laughed.

“I’ll bet she is,” one of the women jabbed and her words had dialed the laughter down in complete sudden silence.

She shuffled on her feet with an awkward smile after that. If he could, he would have smelled fear in the air right at that moment.

“Bah, woman, give the boy a break, it’s not like he could say no to a woman like her,” one of the men broke the silence. “No one could after watching her blue flame burn those hags to ashes.”

“Sure, he had his fun, but true men would have felt very bitter at the end, right boy?” the man cautiously slapped his back in fake sympathy.

Artus sighed.

The man was terrified inside. All of them are.

The fear of mages ran deep in these people. Try as he might, but he feared nothing he said and did could wash this fear that might have rooted in their hearts. He could see it in their body language, the women especially. They might have grown up listening to stories about how a mage could flip and kill everyone because of one tiny mistake.

Maybe the Amberhands also had the reputation of burning down farms?

That came to mind when the lady who had jabbed in was shaking all over as she poured milk into his glass. The cup was clacking and a tiny spill on him had her bowing asking for forgiveness.

Artus swallowed another sigh as he helped her up. Verona was worried about this and he should have given more thought to the lady’s warning.

Of course, nothing had happened between him and Verona during the long night, but the rumor had gone wild it seemed. In some way, it was understandable. For these men, what other reason did a woman get close to a man all of a sudden during the stressful times? To relieve her stress, of course.

He hadn’t tried to deny it because it would be another useless effort. Besides, it explained why he had these emblems on expensive clothes. The men might have only been speculating in their heads, but he could see the terror behind those eyes who dashed around.

The men quickly excused themselves after they were finished, but the ladies waited to salvage the mistake one of them had made. At least they tried.

“Poor boy, it must have been really hard on you,” said one of the three wives as she took his emptied plate away.

“I only fear it will bite you later,” reminded the other. "I would be a waste."

“Yes, a jealous man might come looking to end you later,” added the last before they started gossiping between themselves.

He couldn’t tell if they were trying to distract him. They talked about how his life could be cut short while he was right there, and how it would have been a waste. The chat might be nothing to them but it sounded like ill wishes.

Artus wondered why that had never occurred to them? Another mage might have already done something because of the ill wishes. He shook his head.

He had become invisible to them as their gossips became even livelier. Artus stood from his chair when he had finished his drink before a yawn escaped his mouth.

“Rest in the house across, if you want to,” said one of the ladies.

“We have kept it clean, well after Lizzy moved to live with me, Sir Mage.”

They could be many years older than him but each of them didn’t dare to even lift a finger at the young man. Artus hadn’t refused because he could use a short nap. Maybe the farmers would stop freaking out after he woke up.

The mentioned Lizzy had shown him where his bed was. The problem was she had stayed around as an excuse to help him get comfortable. It got weirder when she absolutely refused to leave. She had only made it clear to him after he pressed the woman for an answer.

“I’m here as the reward, Sir Mage, please don’t chase me away,” she begged. “I’m not as pretty as the lady, but I’m the prettiest here.”

“I assure you, I have no need for rew-”

“Please,” she kneeled and grabbed his leg. “I’ll do anything, just, pleased. If I leave now they’ll blame me. Please, have pity, Sir Mage.”

Her hands were shaking. His act of kindness was seen only as it was, an act.

He hadn’t refused her because how she looked as Lizzy was still attractive by her own rights.

Artus sat on the bedside while his brain couldn’t figure out what to do. The woman took her own initiative and he let her. She got in between his legs and took him out. She hurried and swallowed him whole after a small gasp.

At least she knew how to keep her teeth from touching the skin. He held onto her hair to move her as he saw fit. The woman worked tirelessly on it and was rewarded with a mouth full. Nothing like a release to clear the mind.

She bent over obediently even when still in a daze. The woman suffered silently as he humped her from the back until her legs gave in and slumped on the bed.

After resting awhile, a dark part of him wanted to see how far commoners would bend for an unknown mage. The half-naked Lizzy was still trying to please him before he sent her away.

“Bring all the women here,” he demanded with a stern voice.

To his surprise, their response was instant. His outrageous demand was met without any hesitation or complaint. He would say they had readied for the worst that could have happened.

Seven females, four young girls, and three ladies were brought to their knees in front of him. Two of the youths were still illegal and so he chased them out. He ordered the remaining to have their tops exposed one by one and still, no one said anything.

This many adults around and they still feared the single young mage. No, they feared the magi family rather than him.

‘So this is how is it to be a mage, huh?’ he mused.

The display of a row of naked breasts had his evil blood boiling. Anyone could easily guess what he would have done in this situation but drunk in power he was not.

He knows better than that. He also knew that refusing all of them would make them turn suspicious. They might turn desperate and risk it against him instead.

The men might decide to take the risk and try to kill him to remove the future threat. Their minds were already set if they had readied themselves to take it this far.

But killing a few peasants would be a mess he didn’t want to be involved in.

Asking them to choose between themselves would also be pretty much the same.

Leaving as it is would torture them with fear of the young mage returning to their home with vengeance. He wasn’t so cruel to feel nothing at other people’s prolonged misery.

He had dug this shithole himself when he decided to help and followed them back for a meal. With closed eyes, he asked for the three of the biggest pairs to stay.

Alia, the youngest of the three, was crying after she was chosen but he felt no guilt. It was they who had pushed him to a corner. He just wanted lunch and a good nap, Goddammit.

He also had long realized that something in Teddy had changed for quite some time. Artus would laugh inside if anyone called him a kind soul.

The young brunette had a huge pair of jugs hanging on her. There was no way he would hurt those lovely precious things. She would enjoy it more than him after this.

They always do.

The majority of men had always had it wrong. Ask a random man and they’d argue that having a dick is better than a pussy.

As a man, he would agree with them, one hundred percent.

But the funny fact is, women's enjoyment is not limited to only one part of their body. There is a good reason why wives who had suffered through pregnancy and labor still wanted more.

The fact is, women could enjoy sex in more ways than men could even comprehend.

The two older ladies, Lizzy and another had resigned to their fate, but that thought would change completely around after he was done with them. He was no expert, but the [Lady Killer] existence changed a lot of things.

He had used only his magic hands and the two older women were already moaning like shameless sluts. His hands were soaked with the whores' sticky overflowing juices and still, their hips were shoving on them.

It didn't take long for them to want more than just his fingers. The women were filled to the brim with joy when their insides were stretched wide apart and jammed until the womb.

The two women enjoyed it too much until they forgot who they were. Somebody else’s wife. The NTR rated intercourse had become complete with the married women's passionate love declarations.

It shocked the girl to her core. Her innocence was eroded while watching the senseless act of debauchery.

Alia found herself copying him, desperately fingering herself. There wasn’t even a hint of protest when he took and bent her over the bed. The girl cried like a shameless whore as she was penetrated at long last.

Alia came by her own clumsy trashing before she slumped in between his legs. All her fears were long forgotten when she turned around for more.

The huge jugs were rocking above while his hands were restrained. The other two women latched on his arms and sat on his fingers as if he would disappear if they let go.

It was already dark by the end of it all. Lizzy and Alia insisted on staying while one of them went to get dinner for him. He ate dinner without moving a limb as the naked girls were more than happy to feed him.

No one was willing to leave or put on their clothes when he told them to. They were fine if only sleeping together, but of course, the cold night was again filled with their lewd moans.

He woke up before dawn and the women stirred awake as he got off the bed. Artus swore he had heard a breath of relief when he was about to enter the bathroom. Just like dinner, the women were more than happy to wash him clean while earning some more dicking.

They were only not happy when he said he was leaving. The women had insisted for him to take a few days of rest from his journey, but he suspected his stay would be restless instead. Their insistence begging would have turned the old Teddy on his words.

Their fear of mages might be the only reason they hadn’t tied him to the bed or something. They knew that he wouldn’t be coming back.

If he sounded like he hadn’t enjoyed it very much, well, it was because he didn’t.

Sure, he got his release, that momentary joy, but that was it.

He asked them to sew something over the emblems and they had only agreed when he promised to visit again some other time. Lizzy suggested before the next winter would be best and he understood what she meant.

They had their own selfish reason to agree on things. They were fine to be his maids as long as he would accept them. Sheltered in a mage’s house surrounded by nice thick walls would be a lot better than living in the middle of nowhere.

He was just too soft for his own good.

And Verona knew this.

 

23