Chapter 8: It’s All Mine! These Opportunities Should Have Been Mine!
557 3 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8: It's All Mine! These Opportunities Should Have Been Mine!

Lin Tianming seized the moment when Ye Qingxue was confirming the location of all the treasures in the secret realm, intentionally showing up to throw her into confusion.

Adopting a dramatic posture, Lin Tianming emerged with a look of delight at finding Ye Qingxue, quickly approaching her.

Despite Ye Qingxue's reluctance, Lin Tianming still hugged her using his boyfriend status.

[Calm down... calm down! Ye Qingxue, now if you lure this heartless man out, you can still keep these opportunities that should belong to you!]

After calming herself down, Ye Qingxue showed a guilty expression: "Sorry, Tianming, it's my fault for being too willful, running around at night out of frustration over my F-level ability. Thank you for coming to find me. Let's go home!"

Trying to trick him into leaving now?

Too late!

Lin Tianming was secretly overjoyed.

Outwardly, he looked around thoughtfully.

"Qingxue, did we get lost and stumble into a secret realm? If this is a secret realm, maybe we can find some treasures here that can help awakeners enhance their abilities!"

"Huh? A secret realm... Tianming, are you overthinking? In a small place like Mingshui City, where would there be a secret realm? Let's hurry home!"

[Damn! This heartless man might get interested in this place and want to explore!]

[Everything in this hall is mine! I got them all in my previous life! You can't take them!]

Hearing Ye Qingxue's anxious inner voice, Lin Tianming decided to make his little girlfriend even more anxious.

Slowly releasing Ye Qingxue, Lin Tianming walked towards the pile of rubble in the southwest corner.

"Qingxue, don't move from here, I'll go check it out. If there's danger, I'll handle it!"

He remembered that Ye Qingxue's inner voice had mentioned that the ice-element Dawn Wings were in the pile of rubble.

Seeing Lin Tianming walk towards the rubble in the southwest corner of the hall, Ye Qingxue quickly followed.

[There's no danger here! Damn heartless man, that's my favorite Dawn Wings from my previous life! You can't take it!]

"Tianming, I'd better go with you. The eerie wind here is scary!"

Continuing to act like she still loved Lin Tianming, Ye Qingxue followed him while contemplating how to reclaim the opportunities that should belong to her.

Unexpectedly, Lin Tianming suddenly wrapped a large hand around her waist, pulling her into his arms, causing her heart to flutter.

"Tianming, why are you suddenly holding me?"

[Damn heartless man! If you touch me again, once I rise, I'll chop off your dirty hand!]

Lin Tianming stifled a laugh, his face stern: "Didn't you say you were scared? Qingxue, holding you like this should give you a sense of security, right?"

[You disgust me, heartless man, how could I feel safe!]

Though seething with anger inside, Ye Qingxue maintained her appearance as a loving girlfriend: "Thank you for caring about me, Tianming."

Arriving at the rubble, Ye Qingxue began to pray inwardly.

[Don't move the rubble... don't move it!]

The more worried she was, the more likely it was to happen.

Under her watchful eyes, Lin Tianming moved the rubble, revealing the divine ice-element weapon, the Dawn Wings.

The Dawn Wings were ice-blue, exuding a chill and an indescribably powerful extreme ice force.

Seeing the Dawn Wings, Lin Tianming knew this was no ordinary item, just as Ye Qingxue had said.

"Such powerful ice energy... This is indeed a secret realm! Qingxue, I didn't expect you to stumble in here and find such a treasure! With this, I can protect you better! I'll use my ability to establish a connection with this weapon, it's called the Dawn Wings!"

At that moment, Lin Tianming understood why Ye Qingxue was so confident she could kill him once her soul was restored.

Because there were not only treasures here that could restore her soul to SSS-level ability.

But also such godly weapons that could kill enemies beyond one's level!

Luckily, he followed her here; otherwise, if Ye Qingxue had taken all the treasures back, he might have died in his sleep.

Qingxue, until you no longer want to kill me, let me keep these dangerous treasures for you!

Lin Tianming was delighted to keep himself safe, but Ye Qingxue was furious.

[Who needs your protection! With the Dawn Wings, which perfectly match my ice ability, I can protect myself!]

Ye Qingxue cursed Lin Tianming inwardly for his shamelessness in stealing her opportunities.

Outwardly, she said, "Tianming, this treasure is ice-element, and I have an ice ability. Could you... give it to me?"

Lin Tianming solemnly placed his hand on Ye Qingxue's shoulder.

"Qingxue, considering your F-level ability, you're too weak now. When you grow strong enough, I'll let you use it. For now, I'll keep it safe so I can protect you better, alright?"

"Tianming, you're right. Since you found this treasure, it's best to leave it with you, an SSS-level awakened."

She agreed outwardly, but her heart bled.

[My Dawn Wings! I used it most in my previous life, surviving many crises with it! I can't believe it became a gift for this heartless man in this life!]

Thinking about it, Ye Qingxue felt her emotions crumbling.

But this wasn't the worst.

Next, Lin Tianming began searching for other treasures in the hall that originally belonged to her.

"Who would have thought there'd be a thunder-element spear under the broken pillar in the center of the hall! Establishing a connection... It's called the Thunder Light Dragon Spear! What a domineering name!"

"A water-element Deep Sea Soul? How do I use this?"

[All mine! These were supposed to be mine!]

[The only things left in the hall that can help me repair my soul are the gene potion and the star key containing star power... I must hide them!]

"Qingxue, let's check the position in the east!"

[The east... The gene potion is there! Damn... Will he take the gene potion too? Without the gene potion, how will I repair my soul and rise?]

Ye Qingxue was devastated by Lin Tianming.

Today, she had just become an awakener, and the weakest F-level ice-element at that.

She could only cast a snowflake skill, which was pretty but had no lethality, and only one flake at a time.

If she used it multiple times, she'd feel exhausted...

How could she snatch the gene potion from Lin Tianming?

Thinking of this, Ye Qingxue felt utter despair.

Watching Lin Tianming successfully obtain the gene potion that could repair her soul, her eyes grew dim.

[Other treasures can be sought in other secret realms later, but the unique gene potion for soul repair is lost... I'll always be an F-level ability waste...]

[Why, after being reborn, does trying to gain the opportunities two years earlier end up like this...]

As the devastated Ye Qingxue felt her future darken, Lin Tianming's next words rekindled her hope.

"There seem to be words beside this little potion bottle! We learned these ancient characters in theoretical knowledge at the academy! It's a gene potion for the soul, specifically enhancing and repairing the soul...

Qingxue, didn't you damage your soul to save me? This seems to heal your soul! Want to try it?"

31