Jump in GoGo Boots
767 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before making the Jump to Earth, she decided that she needed to have clothing, she found two solutions to this, first and what the Captain had her do most often was to use her built in holographic technology to create the illusion of clothing, and she could even make herself look human, which she had already done. She gave herself light Caucasian colored skin, with green eyes and she decided on a light pink nearly blonde hair color, she also found that the hair on her head was actually made of specialized carbon nano tubes, which she could control the length and style of. She went with a slightly punk rock looking pixie cut. Which made the Avatar body look extremely cute in her sensors.

As for clothing, although the holographic clothing idea was useful, she instead used her clothing fabrication station intended for the human crew to create clothing, she had a light blue dress  that looked a lot like a dress from the 60s Star Trek, the only difference is she added silver glitter to  make it look more Sci-Fi. She also found that she could withdraw her built in heels and was wearing Silver Go-Go boots with black tights with silver glitter.

Linda the sexy Android Ships avatar looked right out of an episode of Star trek now. She was so happy that she twirled to make the skirt of the dress go spin. She had never felt happier in her life. She than walked to the Ships bridge, used her internal drones to set up the captain’s chair as her new charging station, and then, proceeded to secure all her drones so she could make the Jump to Earth. Well she was thinking it would be Earth, she was wrong in this  assumption though. As the Slaver War wasn’t the only massive upheaval over the last 200,000 years that she was sleeping in standby and self-repair mode.  In fact, a chunk of the moon was accidentally transported somewhere else in a different reality due to an experiment in building even smaller  warp jump engines.

20