Late Morning Kings Chambers
30 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a couple of hours of privacy and a few pleasant and happy sounds, Rudina partially opened the door and asked for some clothes.

Willow had of course been waiting outside patiently for this with some nice comfortable woman’s adventuring clothing. It was a Bards set, but they should fit her perfectly.

Rudina gladly accepted the clothing and carefully dressed in them.

The Bards set was a short burgundy suede dress, with built-in bodice and corset. The matching leggings were full tights but made of a light leather-like elastic material which made them look and feel like pantyhose while being rugged and strong like a pair of jeans. The boots were thigh high with a three-inch heel designed in a way that they could be used in stirrups or while hiking on a wooded trail much like a good pair of cowboy boots.

The outfit was amazing, it made her feel like a real woman, and she was knock out gorgeous, while not sacrificing mobility or comfort. The only thing from her world she still wore was her bra, and panties which surprisingly still fit. Willow explained that a spot of magic was used to size her old clothing, to fit, which was also used on the bards set as well.

She smiled and then attached the holster for her pistol and checked the weapon properly before holstering it. Clearly no one touched it, besides removing the holster straps while she was asleep.

Then she realized her home was crushed last night. Her clothing, the rifle with a partial box of ammo and her service pistol with two magazines were the only things she knew would still be serviceable. She sat back down and started to cry, Willow gave her a hug as she could empathize with the young human after all the things that have happened in such a short time.

Once her emotions relaxed, Willow showed Rudina to the Meeting hall of the keep, “We’re having a community meeting about what has transpired, and your role in things. I think this will make a good debut of your new self and figure out what professions and class you are willing to take up, also we will be able to divine your skill levels then.” I think this will make a good debut of your new self and figure out what to do next.”

 

 

3