Garth understood and made an area for them to inflate the boats in silence.
22 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Garth understood and made an area for them to inflate the boats in silence.

They were just big enough for 4 normal sized people, however, Rudina and Brenner were both taller than normal. So, they split to melee in one boat and ranged in the second. Rudina had her rifle ready in case anything should happen. While Garth and Asher rowed. In the other boat, Helga took point and Fred and Brenner rowed. They maintained silence the entire trip across the lake and wouldn’t have been noticed if not for a slight amount of Bad luck. One of the Dark Elvin guards decided to relieve himself in the lake when they were only 50 yards out. Rudina was surprised when what she thought was a very thin and skinny female elf pulled out a normal looking penis and started to pee. It really ruined the mystic of elves in one giant stream of liquid. Everyone held their breath hoping that he wouldn’t look in their direction, and he almost didn’t but he tripped as he was putting his junk away and looked right into Rudina’s eyes. He started to yell and ready his bow. Rudina made a louder noise, and he fell dead.

“Shit” was all she could say, as every Elf in the cavern, and possibly every being underground heard the report of the .308win, without even thinking Rudina chambered the next round and started popping off every head she saw.

It was a surprisingly one-sided battle, Rudina in a kneeling position on the beach, with her rifle and a box of ammo, the party in a semicircle in front of her also at the ready for any that made it close to them. It took about 5 mins for the elves to understand that if they became visible, they would die to the thunderous sound of the m40. Once they saw no evidence of any braver elves, they walked to the open door that the first guard had opened when he went for a pee break.

 

The door led to kitchens, this gave the party even more reason to hate these elves, as they had been using captured Tieflings as both food and slaves. They freed the young men and told them to follow quietly. Fred asks one if they knew where to find the lady in charge, the young man opened his mouth, revealing his tongue was missing, but then pointed down.

Rudina stored her rifle and readied her service pistol. The mute slave showed them to a staircase that led down. It quickly became obvious to these dark elves, down was the superior direction, so as they moved down things started to become more luxurious. At the same time, there were also fewer lights. Dark Elves seemed to love things in the darkness.

After descending about ten levels, and not seeing any elves, they came to a large open space, that was almost as large as the Courtyard of the keep. Only this space was filled with elves and slaves. The sight looked like a BDSM party, where the slaves where being used for all kinds of sexual pleasure, not all the elves where the ‘master’ in the BDSM kind of way, it was very clear some of the slaves held tools to whip and dominate their masters in a sexual fashion. Not all the slaves were Tieflings either, most it seemed where actually pale-skinned elves. All of the slaves had the same dull expression on their faces, as it was clear how the Dark Elves managed to maintain control in this most diabolical of situations.

In the center of it all was a Throne clearly drenched in blood. The lady Morafmorke had several young Tiefling boys tied to gather while she did something unseen from their positions.

“Oh goodness, gracious a Virgin Human is in our presence,” Morafmorke spoke out loud, it was the first sound they heard since entering the castle, and it made everyone in the party treble with fear.

“You may kill them, but I want the two women.” She instructed while waving a hand lazily in the air. The entire room stood up, Masters and Servants all faced the party and charged silently.

Rudina snapped off a few quick shots without aiming, hitting her targets perfectly. This sort of surprised her, because she had never felt that lucky, she had actually hoped the sound would cause them to pause while her team started to push through the mass of Elves and slaves.

She tried not to kill the slaves since she was sure they were being controlled. However, she had no forgiveness for the Dark Elves. She noticed that the only meat they were eating was Humanoid flesh.  Besides being evil, the Dark Elves were cannibals, hedonists, and slavers who used mind control. They all deserved to die. After a few minutes of fighting, they had more or less cleared the room. Dead bodies and injured were lying everywhere. None of the party was injured. Which defied logic, but then she noticed that she had killed most of the Dark Elves with a single headshot, and the Party had disabled the rest in the confusion.

 

 

2