Character Submissions & How This Works
460 21 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is the chapter where you can submit your own character to be added into the story as a competitor in the tournament. I want you guys to be as freely creative with this as possible, but I want to set a few rules.


1. They have to fit a general "fantasy" theme, however I'm pretty loose with this. Both western-type fantasy and eastern-type fantasy works.
2. They can't be from another series or incorporate anything that isn't your original idea. 
3. They have to be able to fight, but they can't be too OP.


Aside from that, anything goes. They don't have to be human - so you can submit monsters or fantasy races and such - and they can have whatever kind of weapons or powers you want. Feel free to submit characters from your own stories or characters you made for the Adventurer's Guild game on the forums.

Like the four I created, they'll be getting a chapter focused on them before I start making chapters that cover the tournament storyline. The outcome of each fight in the tournament will be decided by vote, and by the end one winner will stand above all others. If it ends up in a tie, I'll just flip a coin. This is a sixteen-person tournament, so there should end up being fifteen fights in total.

If you want to submit a character, comment on this chapter with the perfinent information about them. If you leave gaps, I'll just fill them in myself, but try to be complete and give me a good sense of the character. So, be descriptive unless you want me to flesh them out for you.

Alternatively, instead of submitting an actual character, you can just give an idea and name for one if you don't feel like putting a lot of detail into things. I can flesh it out from there myself if you do this. I'd prefer actual characters however.

3 spots left.

5