Vesper Lilith Intro
1.1k 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Vesper Luca Lilith, I am a healthy 17-year-old red-blooded American Male going on 18 next week, I grew up in Los Angeles. My family is fairly typical for our area, my parents didn’t actually raise me, our house servants did.  We have an English Butler and Welsh Maid, and before you go thinking OMG super-rich in a mansion, sorry to burst your bubble, maybe if we lived somewhere other than LA this would be true, but here my parents count as Middle-Class, the Butler Reginald “Reg”  Wooster and Maid Maria Davies are there because my parents are never home, and I was a typical kid who needed adult supervision while my parents who travel a lot for work are never home.

 

Our actual house would be smaller than average if anything even if it’s a 5-bedroom home. It was purchased in the late 60s by my grandparents and is a small ranch style 5 bedroom located in the hills of Sherman Oaks.  It has a carport with just enough room for my mom's Honda and my dad’s Harley. The bedrooms are small, three of them on the north side of the house, and two of them on the southside. We have a small pool in the back yard which is barely large enough for an inflatable float bed, there is also a two-person jacuzzi built-in. The Living Room is smaller than any of the bedrooms, however, the Kitchen is full-sized.  If it wasn’t a house on the Hill in LA it wouldn’t be worth much on the open market, as Hillbillies in a doublewide in West Virginia have more floor space and much larger yards. However here on the hill in Sherman Oaks means this home is worth quite a bit, although my folks would never sell it, as it’s been the family home for 3 generations.

 

My parents and I are not actually that close, as they work abroad, and are never home. My Mother who does something or another in Fashion, no idea really never been big on that industry, and my father who has some kind of government consultation job, they both spend more time overseas in Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, than they do here. They basically had the Butler raise me. Honestly, “the hired help” is more my parents than my actual parents.

They were the ones who took care of me when I got sick for a year when I was 13. Which is why I’m a year behind in High School, even though I get good grades, I was never able to catch back up, so I’m entering my senior year of High School the week I Turn 18. Good thing I’m not going on 19 this school year like my best friend and Neighbor Harry Tetsuya, or my other best friend Susan Sanchez who turned 18 over the summer, she lives in the house on the other side from Harry. I guess we three idiots really have stuck together since we were babies.

A bit about me then, it’s always good to picture the dude talking when you start the first-person narration like this.

My ancestry is mostly Southern Italy, but not Sicilian. I’m tall at 6’2” thin at 160lbs, with a very feminine face, with an unfortunate permanent scowl. Thanks to my naturally thin dark and Vulcan shaped eyebrows. It doesn’t help that I also have slightly pointy ears. I grew up being called “Spock”, and “Elron” depending on which fandom was more popular. Yes, tall black hair pointy ears, No I am not a Vulcan, and No I am not an Elf.

Both my parents have these features as well, as they met in the Old Country. Or so they said when I was a kid, or really was it my Father, or Mother who said it, because I can’t remember them ever being home at the same time nor even being home long enough for interesting family tales.

 

But hey, not like Thanksgiving sucked, and Christmas was Ruined, “Reg” and Maria raised me on English and Welsh holidays, and Father Christmas showed every year, and their Turkey… well Honestly sucked, so it became a Neighbor tradition that our families would gather here while my parents were away, which means that Tetsuya’s and Sanchez would gather here mixing Japanese-American, Mexican, English, and Welsh for Thanksgiving. Seriously Turkey Gyoza and Guacamole on the same table, nothing beats that.

As for my dating life, let us just say there is none. I’m not exactly straight, but I’m not really gay either, in LGBT terms I think I might be BI and I’m definitely a demi-sexual which is a sexual orientation characterized by only experiencing sexual attraction after making a strong emotional connection with a specific person. At the same time, I am more attracted to masculinity than femininity. But I have never acted on these feelings, and I would never express them in High School, sure LA is progressive, but this is the Valley, and people are a bit more conservative out there.  

 

 

Well Let’s see I talked about myself a bit, but I think this is important, so I’ll talk about my two childhood friends. Harry and Susan.

 

Harry is Japanese American, his family has been in California forever and even though they maintain some cultural ties to Japan, they are just as American as the next person, his great Grandparents were even in the Internment Camps during WW2. So yeah, lots of family history right here in the US, hell besides his short height and black hair it would be impossible to tell he wasn’t Hispanic, which is funny since he has no Hispanic ancestry, he’s pure blooded Japanese. He is smart good looking and has a crushing sense of humor which can disarm anyone who tries to be aggressive to him. He has been known to say five words to a school bully and leave them crying for weeks. It’s actually a strange power and might even be a Superpower. However, even if he’s the most desired heterosexual guy in school, he doesn’t date any girls.  He has had a crush on the same mystery girl since we were early teens. He has a few pictures, and he also talks about the time they kissed. He has been in love with her ever since, only he has no idea who she is what her name was, or how he knows her. If it wasn’t for the pictures and the selfie from their kiss, everyone would think she was his imaginary friend.

Susan, on the other hand, is Harry’s exact opposite, she is into Athletics, but not really good at school. She plays Volleyball, Soft Ball, keeps her light pink hair short in a Classic Butch style, you know the hairstyle of the Marines. She doesn’t date, however, I’m sure she is pan/bi, but she always says that she is waiting for the “He, She, They, Zhe, or Ze” that is right for her. Yes, she uses all the Z pronouns as well as the standard set. Personally, I’ve never quite understood the use of Z pronouns, but if someone wants to be called Zhem, then Zhem shall be, because it takes no energy to be nice, and frankly I’m not going to make someone’s life hell, this world is already hell enough without people being terrible to each other.

With Susan as the muscles, and Harry as the Brains, our group has always been able to fend for ourselves. Oh, and they like using my looks to threaten people. Which always elicits an eye-roll from me. Like What am I, the Spooky Model Dude? OOOO Fear me and my Eyebrows and Ears.

18