AN OLD MAN MARRIES A WOMAN, HAS A DAUGHTER.
51 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just after the Second World War Joshua Ahasver a Moroccan Jew, once he was called the Wandering Jew, he had also gone by the name Odin, and Zeus long ago. But after a thousand years of living with the descendants of his original people, he had given up on being anything else but an old Jew.

He had experienced too many days of fighting the madness of the world, it was too early for Chronos to rise, yet the world seemed to be on an endless cycle of Chaos equal to anything Chronos was able to spur on. He couldn’t figure out how, but he felt  Chronos' hand was behind the upset to the global balance. He never figured out that Vampires were Dragon souls and foot soldiers. He thought like most of humanity that vampires used dark magics to become what they were.

It was the Vampire strongholds of Romania and Bulgaria that became some of the few nations to not align with Stalin or the USNA. Stalin was adamant to destroy any vampire in any soviet territory.

His wife was with child, this would be the first child of his in over a thousand years. He hoped she was lucky and didn’t inherit his ancient powers or Nanites. The world had too many gods and heroes, and too little responsibility.

He loved his wife, and he felt the world desperately needed more Jews.  He was giving his new daughter a blessing of being mortal. He hoped fate would be kind. He would name her Adia for she was his gift to the Future. However, at her birth, he realized that she inherited pure Atlantean royal genes. He used magic to hide her by changing her eye color and hair color. Fortunately, his wife never questioned the change. He was proud of his little family, and he loved living in Morocco. However, he felt that the Chaos he had fought against was about to use the Soviets and the USNA to start a new war, a Nuclear one.

In 1962 Joshua faked his death, and moved to the New World, seeking the power of Chronos, as he knew it was active again. Last time he failed to realize what was going to happen, and the world was forever changed. This time, he would stop the upcoming war. He was sad to leave his wife and daughter, but he needed to get close to the American President, he needed to save the world from Nuclear weapons, and Atomic Supermen.

Luckily he was able to convince the young Irish President to keep a cool head over the Cuban missile crisis. And the Soviets honestly didn't want to use Nuclear weapons. Sadly both of these leaders met with untimely deaths. The chaos at work wasn't finished. But they seemed to lack the real influence needed for the issues.

 

In 1970 his now-grown daughter, working as a Dancer in Spain met a Handsome and large American, he was unusual in some regards, he was bigger stronger, and faster than most. It was rumored he was one of the Atomic Supermen sent to Vietnam to stop the Chinese Supers.  However few would ever say that out loud.

They got married a few months later and had a child in 1971. Hidden among the staff as a midwife, Joshua was the first to see the child, it was pure blood Atlantean,  And surprisingly nearly genetically identical to his sister.  Using his magic, he altered her appearance and made her male. While mind-wiping and planting false memories to show that the child was a He, and not she.  He did this because if his long lost sister was reincarnated now, Chronos might find her. He had to protect this child.

The boy grew up in Los Angeles, raised a Christian by his father. Always feeling that his body was the wrong gender, however always fearful to state this openly to his parents. Due to his intelligence and slight build, he was also picked on by fellow students. His face always looked like a girl, and due to his hidden feelings, he always wore his hair shoulder length in a slightly feminine way. His father often gave him a hard time about the hair and his looks. But never forced him to wear a crew cut as he wore.

His father had too many demons in his soul to press the issue with his son.

0