LUNCH PAUL REVERE JR HIGH BRENTWOOD CALIFORNIA JUNE 1984
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Marcus slipped out of his art class before his teacher could react to his painting and headed quickly to the field near the gymnasium. For a middle school, Paul Revere had a large campus, which was almost as big as many High schools and even a few Jr Colleges.

Unfortunately, as half the students came from wealthy families in the Palisades, and the other half came from poor families in West LA with a small portion being bused in from South Central.  Lunchtime became a battlefield, the rich and powerful kids’ vs the street-smart kids.

While in between were the nerds, geeks, spazes, and short bus kids. Unfortunately for Marcus, he was one of the Nerds. Generally, he’d be called a faggot, queer, sissy, however, being called the other names was common as well. Marcus really hated his school life, even though he got good grades, he was always being harassed by the bigger boys in his classes.

Luckily he had avoided being seen that day when the bell indicating lunch was over, he’d gotten up from his usual hiding spot near the tennis courts which he’d never seen used, and went down the back alleyway between the school and the wash towards the Music room where he would then cross over the campus courtyard and slip into his Super Power History class.

This time as he crossed by the sundial heading to his classroom, he was surrounded by a bunch of girls. they were all laughing and smirking to each other. Marcus knew this was going to be problematic, but smiled and greeted them “Hello”

The lead girl dressed in the typical ‘Duran Duran’ style of solid blacks and whites asked, “Hey Marc, do you get hard on’s?”

Marcus was at a loss for words. he’d always had the habit of being truthful. But, this was something he couldn’t talk about. However, at the same time, fear and panic took over. “When I sit on the toilet sometimes.” He replied, embarrassed and ashamed, and then bolted to the next classroom hoping he would die. Ugg, what a way to ruin a perfectly good afternoon.

Super Power History was one of those classes that Marcus hated with a passion, most boys enjoyed the class, as it dealt with famous superheroes and the origin of superpowers.

For Marcus, he saw it as another required class that had to be taken in order to graduate. His desire to get out of Junior high was high. He had hoped that once he made it to high school people would ignore him. Sadly Marcus was too pretty for boys to ignore. He didn't realize it, but nearly every boy who picked on him wanted him to be a girl so they could ask him out. The abuse came because of this. Sadly Marcus was too oblivious to notice that the boys staring at him usually had to adjust their newly discovered man-hoods. Marcus was also a favorite among the few closeted boys, however, they like that he was a boy.

0