LUNAR ORBIT, A SMALL BLACK OBJECT
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The mech was now situated close to the colony world. It studied radio and television transmissions. It learned all the languages transmitted by this now scientifically advance world. Humanity here had come a long way since it was last here. 

Also, the world itself had changed quite a bit. That the continents and oceans were different as the coastlines were higher by nearly 300 feet, from the last time it was aware. The ice caps had nearly melted, the world was much warmer than it was 12,000 years ago.

Once it had mastered all the languages in the transmissions it gets closer to making a full and proper scan of the surface,  it needed to find what has happened to the royal family in the last 12000 years, and if possible find the Princess Reincarnate.

 

During its scans of the surface. It found many strange things. There were dragons on the Earth at this time, but it seems they were docile and integrated into human society and were no longer a threat to humans. It found a nation of Vampires although in its memory banks it thought of them as Human allies to the Dragons. Once again the Vampires didn't seem to be openly hostile to Humanity. They even maintained a nation that was fully apart of the global society.

The one troubling thing it noticed was the Cold War itself, the two large empires of the Soviet Union, and the United States of North America. It wasn't in the AI's opinion a healthy state as both empires had far too many nuclear weapons, for a single planet civilization. As far as its database had indicated even the Galactic Empire didn't have this many nuclear warheads. As simple energy-based weapons were cleaner and less likely to spoil a world, and could do enough damage to settle most conflicts.

0