MEDIUM EARTH ORBIT 1200MILES ABOVE THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH.
89 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While scanning the Earth the mech had found that Royal blood had mixed mostly into sub-Saharan Africa, however, it also found concentrated Royal blood mixed in a small pocket of people in Europe and North America. The largest Concentrations being in New York and Los Angeles. The mech didn't know that the Atlantean royal blood was mixed into the Semitic peoples of the Earth. And that the people called Jewish were nearly directly descended from the First Prince.  It did, however, find the First Prince, and several of the world's heroes were ancient children of the First Prince. 

However, there was only one person who the mech belonged to, and the one person who legally owned this colony world according to Galactic law, and the only person with the right mix of DNA and spiritual pressure to be the reincarnation of the Princess Prime of Atlantis. She sitting reading a magazine in a Middle High School in West Los Angeles. However, she had a spell on her to make her appear as a boy. Her DNA said otherwise though. 

The mech focused its scan on the young boy the future Princess of the Earth.  It could easily read the child’s thoughts. ‘Poor child, times have not gone well for your bloodline has it.’ it contemplated. ‘Your inheritance will fix you up.’ As the mech launched a microscopic projectile towards the Earth and near light speed, in moments the projectile came within inches of Marcus.

If anyone was watching the radar as this happened, they would have seen what looked like a tornado forming over the Earth’s atmosphere at the entry point. The projectile had used gravity engines and shielding to part the Earth’s atmosphere to prevent any environmental damage from the entry speed, there was a tiny popping sound, but it was at such a high pitch only dogs and cats really heard it.

However, the few moments that the strange vortex had appeared had gone unnoticed as the person watching the one radar that responded was drinking a coffee and not paying attention at that moment.

The microscopic device then slowly entered into Marcus’s nasal cavity and merged into the blood releasing even smaller machines which would prepare Marcus for Ruler-ship as the reincarnation of the Princess. The nanites mixed with the ones there and set their programming straight on how to treat the Princess. Marcus was unaware of what was going on in his body. He didn't realize that .01% of his body fat was converted into new Nanites. And that they were heading to each cell in his body, slowly correcting and repairing everything in his body.

Marcus felt the slight prick in his nose and almost sneezed because of it. But then was able to resist the sneeze and then set the tabloid into his backpack. He wasn’t sure if he was fearful or grateful for the odd torment from today.

He was so used to being picked on, that he wasn’t sure how to read this. After all the blonde boy clearly was openly abusive, but at the same time, it felt like he was trying to clue him into something without telling a hidden truth.

As he started to walk towards the cafeteria area, risking exposure to the White kids, the blonde boy was walking up towards him. A handful of Hispanic and black kids were glaring at the blonde boy, who in a year or two would end up on the Palisades High Football team.

“Hey, sorry for that earlier, just I had a feeling you’d like that article, and maybe you want to talk about it sometimes.” The kid said.

“Ummm” Marcus wasn’t a fount of eloquent replies.

“David” He held out his hand.

“Marc” was the reply in a shy voice.

David leaned in and whispered to Marcus’s ear, “Well mark, I think you’re cute, and I would actually like to ask you out to a late lunch in Brentwood. And don’t feel weird, you’re not the only strange one, I like boys and girls, and you  are very attractive to me”

Marc was stunned and just nodded.

“Oh, and I’m going to lend you some clothes for the date, don’t worry not a setup, I’m serious, you’re cute.” David said, “Oh and I’ll drive, I have a van” he pointed to the Back Lot. “I Have a special License since I also have a job and am an Emancipated youth.”

Marcus had no clue how to respond and just agreed. While blushing.

“God, this is so cool, you have no idea. This is going to be great, see you after the last bell.” David said walking away leaving Marcus confused.

A couple of the locals walked up and asked, “Did Blondie give you shit?”

“I don’t think so.” Was all Marcus could say.

That afternoon, a few minutes past 3 pm, Marcus walked up to the Old Dodge van, David was standing by the sliding door, there was a bed, and several suitcases with clothing.

“I don’t live with my parents, I actually sleep in my Van, and take my showers during PE.” He admitted.

“I keep a mailbox in Brentwood village, and I work at the local Westward Ho at night. “David said.

Marcus was a bit surprised, as they have never heard of someone living out of a car before, yet alone a kid about their own age.

“Marcy,” he said “I hope you don’t mind me calling you Marcy tonight. I took the liberty a couple of days ago and purchased a few things for you to wear. Don’t worry, I won’t watch you get naked, and this isn’t a trap or anything, I promise no one will notice who you are once your hair and makeup are done.” He said while pulling out several bags from Sears and Nordstrom’s.

Marcy was nervous but entered the van, while David closed the door. “I’ll wait here, go to the passenger seat when your ready or need help with anything.”

Carefully Marcy then removed her clothing and started pulling out clothing in the bags.

There was a pair of panties, she put them on. She then pulled out the panty hoes David had prepared and put them on. She like the look of sheer black on her legs. There was a bra, with an “A” cup. she put it on and found a couple of foam and cloth breast enhancers to place in the cups.

There were two dresses, one was a simple black dress with ruffled lace sleeves, sort of the Madonna look.  And the other was a red velvet prom night style dress. She put on the Black lacy dress and the accessories that matched. Including clip-on earrings and lace gloves.

She had been carefully studying her mother her whole life and knew how to apply makeup, using the rear-view mirror she applied the makeup skillfully, she had practiced a lot at home. She then noticed that there was a wig that matched her hair color in the bags, and she put it on, making sure that it looked right in the mirror.

Finally, she found two boxes of heeled shoes. one was opened toe, the other was Mary Jane's, she put on the Mary Jane's, open toes were a bit much at this point.

She then stuffed her male clothing into her backpack and rested it against the extra clothing.

She felt like herself and then sat in the passenger seat.

David walked up to the window circling his hand indicating to roll the window down. She complied, “God you’re hotter than I expected.” He peered looking down at her legs and feet. “very sexy indeed.”

She blushed but felt happier than she had ever felt in her life before. She was looking into the eyes of a gorgeous blonde boy. Somehow, she felt this was all too fast. at the same time, she has always wanted to be treated as a girl. here was a beautiful boy who was treating her as a girl, and it felt good. She realized that she wanted him to kiss her.

“I might kiss you,” he replied as if he could read her mind. “And I’ll except any punishment you decree for reading your mind just now since I think you might just be my goddess. Also, I didn't notice before but your eyes have the most amazing color.” Marcy and David weren't aware that her eyes weren't purple until a few seconds prior to sitting down.

She opened the van door and stepped out.  with the heels, she was still looking up at him, but the added few inches made it easy for her to put her arms around his neck and kiss him on the lips.

Now neither of them had ever kissed before, as such, this wasn’t a kiss that would have made a French painting, or even a porn video. However, it was still a magical kiss. The kiss happened to coincide with the change to her body, based on her DNA. It was subtle, but after the kiss, her breasts had become tender and she realized the stuffing was rubbing her nipples wrong, so she removed them only to find she had breasts.

David watched. “You have breast growth” he commented. “Maybe you’re more girl than you could have guessed.”

“Are you a prince?” she asked, “because only a kiss from a prince is magical to change a frog into a princess, and somehow right now I feel like a princess.”

“No, but I have a hero ring, that was passed down to me from my grandfather.” He held up his right hand, and a faint golden tan marked his pinky finger. “It merged with my pinky when I put it on, according to my grandfather’s journal that’s what happens.”

“Oh, so you’re an atomic superman or something?” She asked.

“No such luck, just your plain old Uberman of German ancestry. My grandfather moved to the US with his boyfriend to hide from the Hitler youth Gay purge. They raised a family with a donor mother.” He looked ashamed, “His boyfriend was like you, Jewish and female inside. I think the ring is designed so it only works for people like us. After my grandfather died, the ring fell off his finger. My father often tried the ring, and nothing ever happened to him.” He paused, kissed her quickly on the lips, and scooped her off her feet and set her in the passenger seat. “Time to get dinner my lady” He did a formal bow, and walked to the driver’s side, and started the van. The radio was on Kroq. She smiled “People are people” was playing and it just fit the moment.

He drove her to the Hamburger Hamlet. however, she was a bit panicked when he did so, “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“My mother is a waitress there.” She replied.

“No issues, Marcy you look nothing like Marc.” He kissed her on her panicked lips. “Your mother won’t realize it’s you with how much cleavage you have.”

She looked down and was generally confused, her breasts had grown to rather large proportions and when she moved, she noticed something else funny, she didn’t feel the hated third leg. “Turn face out a sec,” she told him. She lifted her dress and pulled down the tights and panties to reveal a vulva and not a penis. “I’m a girl for reals!!” she exclaimed.

He turned his head around saw her pussy, and his jaw dropped.

She pulled up her underwear and dropped the skirt of the dress down, and said, “Don’t look. What Happened, I was a boy when I put the clothes on.”

“I know. I peeked while you were getting dressed, I wanted to see your cock.” He shrugged.

“Well I don’t have one right now,” she said still stunned.

“Lets park, and go in, check under the wig, see if your hair changed, because I think your face has changed a bit just while we’ve been talking.” She pulled off her wig, and her hair fell out from under it. Somehow her natural hair was now longer than the wig. It was also incredibly curly and a platinum gold color. She looked into the rear-view mirror. And saw a pretty girl, sort of reminded her of what her mother looked like at the same age. If not for the Hair and eye color. “My eyes they're purple?!” she exclaimed in a puzzled voice

Her face was still basically the same, but there was no way she could pass as a boy with her face now. Her lips had swollen to a slight natural pucker her cheeks were a bit puffier, and her eyebrows felt a bit higher and thinner, her skin tone had also darkened slightly to where it would be if she allowed herself to tan as a boy.

Marcy knew that something strange had happened. She was a girl, her skin tone was clearly of African ancestry, her hair was impossible, and her eyes were of a color no one had, as far as she knew. 

However, at the same time, she was loving it, after all, she was a girl for real right now. She leaned over and hugged him and kissed him with all her might, which was a bit overwhelming for him, as she started to become stronger than before. “Let’s go in, I have to test this with my mom now.”

“Well it is a date, and you’re my girl tonight, so yeah let’s go in,” David replied.

The hostess greeted them and sat them right in the middle of the main dining room, which was set up like a greenhouse with a glass ceiling and plants everywhere. The Hamburger Hamlet was a luxury hamburger restaurant, which gave the feel of quality while having reasonable prices much like lesser diners. The Hamlet was a LA original, and one of the must-eat restaurants.

Her mother walked up to the table, and placed glasses of water in front of them, and informed them that her name was Ana, and went through the speech all waitresses did when giving a client the specials, and other information before taking their orders. As to recognition, Ana had none. Marcy then asked for a number 17 and a coke, “One Henry the 4th, and a coke” her mom replied while David then ordered a number 6 and a coke as well. “One Guacamole Burger and a coke, anything else?” she asked.

“Um yes I know it’s too soon to ask, but I think I need a The Ultimate Hot Fudge Layer Cake, it’s a special day for me.” Marcy was half tempted to say it was her born again day, or let it slip that her son was now a daughter.

David then said jokingly, “It’s the first day of her new life.” Winking while stifling a laugh, since it was obvious to everyone except Ana, that Marcy was nearly an identical twin to her, except eyes and hair.

Ana left and David leaned in and said, “I’ve never loved a girl with pussy before, but for some reason, my heart is thumping wildly right now?”

Marcy was shocked, “I have no proper response to that right now, I’m 13, and today is the first time I’ve ever had any kind of date, and well the other thing. But I also find you highly attractive.”

Her mom, walked up bringing them both their cokes, then looked at Marcy, and asked: “For some reason, I feel I’ve met you before.”

Thinking quickly Marcy replied, “I’m Mariam Ahasver” which was her mother's maiden name. “Although everyone calls me Marcy, as old Jewish first names are not so popular with the gentiles.”

Her mother, looked shocked, “before I was married, I was Adia Ahasver, I too westernized my first name. When I found the lord Christ Jesus.”

Marcy felt that reveal was a bit much, but she knew her parents, they would name drop JC any chance they got. Once an evangelical Christian always an evangelical Christian. Only Marcy was totally immune to the concept of JC, she had done the prayers, read the bible, and followed its teachings even, but it felt off and incomplete. And lacking in the thing she really needed. Of course, who knows, maybe her new-found self as a result, but she was doubtful. something new was happening.

“Ana, one thing,” she paused, mainly because what she was going to say was very hard, but she couldn’t keep it a secret, not really. “What do you think of David, I’m tempted to start dating him, of course, no sex until marriage, but I think I want him as my boyfriend.”

Both David and Ana were surprised by this question. Yet Ana replied, “I think we might be related, so I’ll give my permission if that is what you’re asking, but young woman, don’t you think you should ask your parents?”

Marcy smiled, “I did, Mom, just now.” She pulled out her wallet which she had stashed inside a pocket in the skirt of the dress. And flipped open to the student ID. “Mom, I turned into a woman today, and it’s not fake, I’m the real thing.”

She flipped up her hair showing a faint scar on her forehead that was in the shape of a check-mark. It was from when she was eight years old and got attacked by the family dog, she then said: “I was eight when Lady did this, also I told you just last week I was never going to get married or have children, and you said it would be a shame as I would make a great father, well we are now both wrong, I think I might eventually get married now, and I think I would make a great mother.”

Ana dropped her order pad, and grabbed her new daughter by the hand, and dragged her to the ladies’ room. Without a word, she removed the dress and checked the girls back. Looking at a tiny birthmark on her lower back, then she checked her breasts and her sex. She looked into her eyes and then had her put the dress on. “When, how?” Was all Ana could say.

“This afternoon, I don’t know how it was painless and sudden. I think the universe is fixing an error it made at my birth maybe.” She said, not sure how to say it properly that she had always wanted to be a girl.

“Well, it’s clear you are… were my son, and I know in my heart you’re my daughter now. I’m afraid to think about what your father might think, but yes, I accept that you are my daughter. I even can see that maybe somehow, you’ve always been a girl inside.”

“So, I am not displeased, but I have no idea how your father is going to take this. Now, go out and sit with your boyfriend, and no sex until your over 18. And if you do, he has to wear a condom. You’re going to go to college young lady.” Her mom said.

Marcy walked back to David stunned and happy, she was accepted by her mother. She feared that she wouldn’t be.

They sat in peace for a while. the busboy brought out the food, as her mother had not come back out for a while.

Finally, David spoke up, “that scared me, but I’m glad it went well.”

“It’s hard on her, mom, she acts strong, but she’s very emotional, and it took everything out of her to accept me as I am now. She’s hiding her tears right now and redoing her make up. She’s also trying to figure out how to tell my father. He’s hard to figure out sometimes.”

Finally, her mother brought out the oversized slice of Chocolate cake, it had a birthday candle on it, and the waiters and waitresses came out singing a birthday song. She knew her mother was going to do something, but this was a bit of a surprise.

As the cake was placed at the table her mom placed two additional chairs at the table, left and came back out of uniform. And sat down next to her new daughter.

Her father then entered the diner, and came to the table, he lifted Marcy up, examined her hairline, face, then sat her back in the chair and sat in the other chair.

Both David and Marcy had terrified looks in their eyes, David hadn’t realized her father was an Atomic Superman, He was the classic modern super-soldier, augmented by the government. He was six-five, muscled, sandy brown hair, and had the look of a Viking warrior. He also was wearing skin-tight blue jeans and a salmon-colored polo shirt with the collars upturned. He looked the part of a Gay men’s wear cover model. “Young man, did you do this?” he asked firmly.

“No, sir. No idea how it happened, I had teased  her a bit about looking like a girl, and then she became one in front of my eyes.”

He turned his head to his new daughter and raised an eyebrow as if a question was asked.

“It’s as he said, He showed me a magazine article with a transsexual woman, and I was jealous of her, and then we talked and next thing I knew I had,” she paused and pointed to her now C cup breasts.

“Well I guess it’s better this way, I was wondering how I was going to beat the fag out of you, I guess God and Christ saw it better to just make you a woman.” Her dad had accepted her, insulted her, and preached at her all in one go. “I have a few friends in the department of defense, you’ll have a new birth certificate and ID by next week, calls have been made for you to have a new Identity starting summer school. Your mom told me the names you want, I personally would have named you for Christ, but Marcy is an easy change, however, the first name that you dropped in elementary school is going to be your new middle name.” He smiled, “Marcy Randi Echota.”

She wasn’t going to argue with her father. She was given his first name at birth, and he wanted his name branded to her, so be it.

Her father continued, “As your new self is quite womanly, your mother and I agree that you need to purchase a new wardrobe. We’ll donate your old clothing to the Salvation Army, they do gods Work, after all.”

“Your boyfriend seems a well-mannered young man. However, I want you to know. I saw you both as I was going to pick you up from school today. I’m also going to acknowledge that I saw you change in front of my own eyes after you put on a dress and kissed a boy. I’m going to forget you were ever a boy, as it is clear to me you’ve always been a girl. But you’re no longer allowed to be a tomboy. No more men’s clothing for you, you’ll wear skirts, and dresses unless it's specialized clothing. Also, you’ll need to learn gymnastics and ballet. Yes, I’ve already arranged for you to start weekend classes in both. “

He then turned to David. “I know that you have an Ubermensch ring, and I know the only way you can wear one. However, I can also see you still like my daughter, so I will give you a set of rules. which you must obey if you want to date her. No men, boys, or anything with a penis. No unprotected Sex, my daughter will go to college and graduate with a degree before I approve of her giving birth. You must return her home before 10 pm every school night, and you have to have her home before midnight all other times. As I know you live in your van, I am going to convert my unused spare room into your bedroom, it is yours while you both are dating. However, no sex in the house. We are a god-fearing family, but we are also in the late twentieth century. And frankly, I’m just happy my child is now heterosexual. Even if her boyfriend swings both ways.”

Everyone at the table and a few customers at other tables were shocked at the candid speech giving by the large powerful man. One of the waiters, the really really gay waiter, who the family knew well, came over to the table and stood near her father, and then gushed praises at how beautiful Marcy had become. He then said to David, that the bill was covered by management today, as today everyone saw a miracle.

That night Marcy went to sleep happier than she had ever been, however, her dreams were not so kind. They were seemingly unrelated to her new sex, instead, they involved God, Angels, Demons, and a host of heroes at war. It was almost like she was watching the Fall of Troy, if Troy was the size of northwest Africa, and the chariots flew in space.

The next morning, she was seated in the Principals office, her mother and father had given the Principal several documents, including some stamped “Classified: Department of Defense”.

“Well this is sudden, but I see everything is in order.” Do you wish to continue classes normally, or do you want to test out of the seventh grade early?”

“Early is best, I don’t want people to know I was Marc, he is gone forever, and I’ll just be the new girl at the start of next semester.”

“Good choice.”  The elderly Principal said, “no need to disrupt your social growth. We’ll test you out of your classes. You’ll have your finals tomorrow in the detention hall, your teachers will be asked to prepare a final grade for this semester after your final test results. Congratulations on getting out of the last week of school young lady.” He joked.

Later that day her mother was teaching her things about being a girl and a woman, which she had never known before. She wasn’t looking forward to her first “time of the month” as her mother said.

Once the female training was done, her father sat her down at the kitchen table, with a bunch of forms and documents set on the table.

There were forms for official recognition of superpowers, and documents for testing of superpowers.

“I’ve never told you this, but it is something you should know. I’m a US Marine Super Soldier. Or as people like to say, an Atomic Superman. Which is not entirely accurate. As you may have learned in school super soldiers are made by ancient Atlantean technology, what general public hasn’t been told is that there are very specific conditions for the Atlantean tech to make someone a super-soldier. The rings can only be used by Gay or bisexual Men, bracers can only be used by gay Women. Tiara’s can only be used by young girls.  And Necklaces can only be used by ethnically Semitic people which includes all Jews and Arabs, and a large portion of West Africans.” He paused, “that bit is not specifically top secret as the Jewelry has spread worldwide, and many civilians have the powers given by them like your Boyfriend and his ring, sort of how I know he’s gay or bisexual.” He then paused. Holding up his hands.

“You will see no golden pattern on my skin for a Ring, and I do not have any direct Semitic ancestry like you or your mother. So, the next bit I’m going to tell you is classified at the highest levels by every nation that has Atomic Supermen.” He paused. “before I go on, what did you learn of the Holocaust?”

“Hitler murdered Jews, gays, and lesbians by draining them of their blood like a Vampire, people speculate that He was building a Vampire army.”

“Well, close but not Vampire, Atomic Supermen. He would place the Jewelry on a proper candidate then wait until their powers manifested and drain them of their blood until they died.

The blood was then exposed to Radiation to cause the nanomachines in the blood to go dormant. Then using a full blood transfusion, he would fill his chosen soldiers with that blood, the second blast of radiation would then be used to reactivate the nanomachines, and the soldier would develop the same powers and abilities the donor had.”

“Once the US and Russia discovered the blood factories, it was agreed by both nations to hide the source of Atomic Supermen. Because Hitler had drained 20 million people of their blood from all parts of Europe and stored it so perfectly. The Allied forces had enough raw material to develop ways of growing new micro machines, without the murder of Gays and Jews.”

“The process when I joined was nothing more than an injection like a flu shot.”

Marcy was horrified to learn this dark part of History.

“The next thing and this relates to you. If a woman gets the Gay man’s nanomachines she will become a man within a few hours of the injection. Likewise, if a man gets the lesbian micro machines, they will become a woman in a few short hours. This change is permanent, and any other micro machines added will have no new effect on the individual. Yesterday somehow you got injected with the Woman’s nanomachines. Since it takes a few hours to manifest, you were changed long before sneaking off to David’s Van. I checked yesterday, and he is not responsible. Also, and this is something you’ll discover shortly, but you can always sense other Super Soldiers, and usually you can tell what origin they are, Rings, Bracers, Necklaces, or Crowns.”

“Dad, I think I understand, so you have the Jewish nanomachines then? Does that make you partially Jewish now?”

He smiled, “Yes, and no, the serum I got was the Male mix, it’s a mixture of both Gay Man and Jewish, which produces the greatest power potentials. And no, the Change that you got, doesn’t happen if you match genders, they don’t make you Jewish or Gay. Also, with you, I sense something new, and unseen. Your nanomachines feel very different, you’re not a mix of bracer and necklace. It feels like you’re something new and not yet discovered. After-all your eyes and hair also changed color, that has never happened before. ”

“Well, I’m glad I can’t be forced changed back into a boy.” she smiled, completely ignoring the fact she was forced changed into a girl.

“Dad, I’m just puzzled by something, how did the two Atomic Supermen glass the middle east, I thought that all the superpowers did from the jewelry was increase your healing, make you stronger and better looking than other humans?”

“Ah, yes the other secret, once you have the nanomachines in your blood, you can use advanced technology left behind by the Atlanteans.” He stated

“The two who caused the destruction had special battle suits containing several Atlantean Artifacts. The glassing event was caused when they both fired their death rays and struck each other. the destruction was caused by a chain reaction caused by compressing hydrogen atoms when the two death rays crossed paths, the resulting explosion was what caused the damage” Her father answered her question.

 

That night the mech landed in Brentwood near Marcy's home. It scanned local vehicles and used active camouflage to look like a delivery van. Only one person on the planet was aware that the Mech landed in Los Angeles. That person was furious that it landed and furious he couldn't track it once it got under 5000 feet. He knew it was in LA but had no way to find out where it was.

 

As Marcy slept, the mech synced with her dream cycle and uploaded everything she needed to know about Atlantean Technology and her status as Princess, and owner of the Earth. She woke up the next morning looked out her window to the delivery van. Than prepared herself pancakes, she had always been smart and into sci-fi but this was ridiculous.

As she prepared herself for her day, she used the new knowledge and altered her appearance slightly. She changed her hair color from platinum gold to red, then blue, then matched her mother's hair color. She knew she could change more, but felt having a standard human hair color was all she needed. She kept her eye color though, it was perfectly feminine and she loves them. 

Next she needed to call her grandfather. As she knew he was alive, and he was also the brother of her past life. Something she was having a hard time putting together. However, all of her old memories were unlocked. It was strange to suddenly wake up knowing the full history of two lifespans.

0