Prelude: The Ancients
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the beginning of it all, there was nothing but the void. Not a single form or matter existed. Emerged from this abyss is the 'Being'. Thirsting for creation, the Being shattered itself into three different 'consciousnesses'. Diruuthyl, Radinuth, and Zet. Radinuth and Diruuthyl are corporal beings, polar opposites from the mind of the Being. Radinuth acquiring knowledge and control, while Diruuthyl harnessing strength and destruction. Zet, being the only consciousness with form, plans to conjoin with the two for the Being's resurrection and to make way for creation. However, Radinuth and Diruuthyl disagreed.

"We shall continue to exist, and decide our own creations", exclaimed Radinuth.
"We are aware of the Being's capabilities, but we will forge our own", Diruuthyl replied

Ages passed, the two entities waged war on one another. Creating and forcing heavenly bodies to their bidding. This conflict resulted to distortions and disorder in the void.

...

Zet, seeing the chaos of Radinuth and Diruuthyl, attempts to stop their battle on each other.
"Enough! This is going nowhere! For eons you have fought, but at what outcome?"

"You have nothing to do with our battle, Zet. We shall prove whose side of the Being is inferior", Diruuthyl stated.
"This war will soon come to an end, and who remains shall pave way for the creation the universe", Radinuth added.

Zet knew he cannot fight at his state. The war between the two entities continued for eons. "I have to do something", Zet told to himself

...

Zet, after harnessing the gifts from the Being, decides to imprison the two entities into a moon he created. "I may have lost amounts of my power, but as long as I get to stop your madness..." Zet reduces his form into a humanoid warden.

But the two entities never stopped their battle. They implanted themselves into the rocks of the moon like a parasitic virus. Corrupting the physical world, the two entities continued to clash and dominate the limited areas of the moon. Zet, observing the madness, quickly created a fertile planet that will limit their power. The battle between the two entities shattered the moon into pieces and plummeted it into the planet Zet has created.

...

While still trapped in their physical form as ores from the moon, the ancients could not escape. However, they can force their influence and will upon those who will happen to be close around their physical forms. Ages later, people from the planet happened to discover mysterious ores that contain magical properties. Eventually, the two entities slowly corrupt the people near their physical forms. Changing their physical and mental state according to their will.

Soon, the battles of those who were corrupted by the ancients turned into a full-blown war. Houses were turned into strongholds, villages turned into bases, and people turned into warriors and creeps. For years, the war between the ancients took place on a particular place in the planet. Eventually, this never-ending war somehow attracted gods, heroes, and other beings to fight on whichever ancient they happen to be nearest to. Using their skills and abilities to kill their enemies, and destroy the structures physical forms of the opposing ancient.

...

In the middle of their war, the two ancients decided to foresee the outcome if one of them wins. The losing ancient will vanish from existence, but the remaining one won't be able to return to its corporal form. Instead, it will be captured by Zet and trap it to a single form. Being trapped in a single form, Zet will banish it to the void, and will never be capable of creation and manipulation ever again. Knowing this, the two ancients came to an agreement. If the war comes to an end, with the ancient being destroyed, the other shall use its power to rewind time to where the war shall begin. This way, they can prevent themselves from disappearing and being powerless.

The loop continues, the battle wages on, and the Defense Of The Ancients goes on for eternity.

0