C6 : City Of Temperantia 3
87 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iwan tried to change with another name

Costs 10 karma to rename?

Y / N

"Eh? Need karma? " Iwan was doubtful, because if he consumed karma just to try a name. He will definitely lose, because the amount of karma he has is still relatively small.

"No," Iwan will try again when he has a lot of karma later.

Iwan looked back at the skill he had just acquired

"Oprichnina? A skill that reduces royal status? What does it mean? I have to try it later "

Tap ... Tap ... Tap (Sound of door knocking)

"Excuse me, Mr. Ivan "Rena knocked on the door

Iwan looked at the door and opened it

"Em? The girl who worked in the kitchen before? If not mistaken, Miss Rena? " Iwan asked while remembering the previous incident.

"Yes, Mr. Ivan. Just call me Rena. I was told by Boss to deliver this employee's attire to you. This ... Wear this shirt while working "Rena gave the employee clothes to Iwan

"Mr. Ivan started working from 7 am to 8 pm. Mr. Ivan just needs to tidy up the room that the tenant just left. The rest Mr. Ivan can relax or help work in the kitchen. Any question?"

Iwan saw his busy working hours from morning to night. But compared to his work in his previous life. He used to work overtime from morning to night. Moreover, his job at this time was very easy and had a lot of free time.

"Who else besides me is in charge of tidying the room?"

"There are Mr. Amar and Miss Sakura. Because our inn has 3 floors, the 1st floor is managed by Mr. Amar and the 3rd floor is managed by Miss Sakura. Previously the 2nd floor was managed by the two of them. But because Mr. Ivan has been accepted to work here. So the 2nd floor will be managed by Mr. Ivan "

The next day

Iwan prepares for his first job in another world.

"Does this outfit look good?" Iwan saw himself reflected in the employee clothes given by an elf girl named Rena yesterday.

"Ok, my first job came," everyone must be nervous about their first job

Iwan went to the reception desk

Iwan saw the woman at the front desk

Name: Iriana Hysvil

Race: Elf

Karma: 8

Level: Beast Tamer

Then look at the creature like a small tree on the table, it looks like I'm writing

Name: Anie

Race: Treant

Karma: 0

Level: Low Spirit

Iriana looked at Iwan

"Ah are you, Mr. Ivan, a new employee who was hired yesterday?"

"Yes. I'm new here, and want to ask which room needs to be tidied up ”

"Oh, wait a minute ..." Iriana looked at her guestbook

"Mr. Ivan works on the 2nd floor right? Oh yes introduce my name is Iriana and this is Anie she is a forest  treant".

Iriana pointed towards Treant who was writing beside

"Yes. I work on the 2nd floor. Nice to meet you guys ”Iwan smiled, responding to iriana

"Hm ... ah on the 2nd floor in room no. 3 and also room no. 6. Wait a minute, I will take the key." Iriana took the room keys no.

"Thank you, Ms. Iriana and see you later, Anie"

Anie just nodded

"Looks like he's too busy with his work"

Iwan went to the 2nd floor

"Room number 3 ... ah here it is"

Iwan entered and began tidying the room

While tidying the room

"Eh what's this?" Iwan found something like a necklace left on the bed

"Did you accidentally leave it here?"

+1 karma

"Oh ... finding goods can also produce karma? What if I decide to return it? "

Karma + 5

"Ah, so that every good deed will be rewarded with positive karma, but what if I intend to keep it"

Karma -5

"Only with intention can you get karma, what if I really did it?"

1