Chapter 7 – The Red Man
620 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The love motel was empty and the walls were cracked and it looked like it might collapse with all the lights blinking randomly.  

Romy ran out to the streets to see girders at the top of a nearby skyscraper that was under construction. falling and smashing into buildings.

This was probably where the girders that destroyed his body came from. And he was not the only victim as he could see blood splattered under several girders. 

In the distance, he saw that there was a person wearing a mask and dressed in a red cloak

He had purple hexagons circling him and red tentacles flying everywhere destroying buildings. 

He was just as scary if not more scary than Kaede yesterday, when she was fighting the military. 

It was still night, and Romy started running towards the nearby mall that he shopped at earlier. 

Grabbing the same clothes that he bought, a haori and jeans as well as a similar looking t-shirt, he quickly got dressed and tried to look like he did earlier.

He looked different as the shape of his body was different, and it was clear he had breasts, so he tied up his haori to try and hide his breasts and ran towards his hotel. 

He also kept Rize's underwear, because he didn't know how to size women's underwear. 

He had to pass the park to get to his hotel and he saw the steel girders embedded into the ground. 

There were blood under two girders and pieces of his original body's flesh could be seen, were Monster Cock cut out his left arm. 

The other girder had blood too, but there was only a left arm discarded to the side. He didn't want to imagine what Rize's head looked like underneath the girder. 

The toilet that he used several days ago when Monster Cock entered him was completely destroyed too. 

The red man was still hovering in the sky, with his purple things and red tentacles ripping through the buildings as the military machine gun fire and rockets were shot at him, further destroying the buildings he was flying over. 

"No! NO!" Romy yelled, realizing that the man was hovering towards the direction of his hotel.

He ran out of the park and up the hill that led to his hotel. 

"Oh God no!" Romy yelled, seeing the Red Man hover directly over his hotel. 

The hotel had already partially collapsed and the building opposite the road was already rubble. 

He could see severed body parts even from down the road. 

It was surreal to Romy. Even though he faced several life or death situations over the past few days, he somehow lived through it and with the weird things happening to his body, he somehow thought he would survive it. 

But after seeing the body parts of possibly his classmates, and after seeing the steel girders with his own body and Rize's head smashed in the park, he realized that his friends might all already be dead. 

"You bastard!" Romy yelled as his left hand became gigantic and grabbed a car, throwing it at the red man. 

The red man deflected the car as it exploded and looked directly at Romy. 

Romy suddenly realized that there were 6 tentacles shooting out from his back and it acted according to his will, like extra limbs. 

He used them to pick up building debris that were all around him and started throwing those at the red man too. 

The red man blocked them and his purple hexagons and red tentacles expanded and attacked Romy directly. 

Romy's left arm expanded and shielded him from attacks from the left as his own tentacles blocked the attacks from the right. 

He found that the tentacles from his back were like his left Chimera arm, as Aiko called it. They acted to his will, unlike his penis which acted independently. 

He suddenly remembered the way Rize was when she tried to attack him. She was like that bikini clad women who tried to eat him several days ago! Although Rize had tentacles, the other woman had wings and a tail, but they were similar as their eyes turned black and irises were red. 

They both became like carnivorous animals too as their teeth all became fangs. 

A quick glance at a nearby half broken shop window showed his own reflection and besides the fact that he had a monstrous arm and tentacles from his back, his left eye was also black with a red iris and he had fangs now too. 

The red man shot his tentacles right though the middle, aiming directly for Romy's heart. 

Suddenly, Romy's new jeans he stole from the mall exploded as his penis expanded and blocked the attack, throwing him backwards. 

Before he could recover, the red man flew at high speeds right past his chimera arm and tentacles from his back, even bypassing Monster Cock. 

The red man's right hand was aimed at his head and he could see something red in the palm of the red man. 

"Fuck!" Romy yelled in his head, seeing that he was split seconds away from dying, perhaps his head would explode on impact. 

Without thinking, he opened his mouth wide, wider than he's ever opened his mouth, looking like a python as he somehow dislodged his jaw and chomped down on the approaching right hand. 

The red man looked at Romy as Romy's penis, left hand and tentacles recovered and closed in on him

The red man abandoned his right hand and flew off as Romy choked on the hand in his throat. 

Something was burning in his throat and he wasn't able to swallow the hand. 

He grabbed the remaining part of the hand and pulled it out of his mouth, even though the blood somehow tasted incredibly delicious. 

Romy couldn't even scream as he fell to the floor grasping his throat with his right hand as something burned in his throat. 

He didn't see the red man picking up his severed hand using his red tentacles and reattaching his own arm, looking quietly at Romy.

As military helicopters started approaching, the red man flew off as the helicopters chased after him.

Romy was having difficulty breathing, as if his head was chopped off again and looked around desperately. 

Luckily, this was japan and there were vending machines everywhere. 

There were several broken drink machines nearby and he sprinted towards them, grabbing one can after another and pouring it down his throat. 

Finally, after his 5th can of some drink he's never seen or tasted before, he breathed a sigh of relief. The burning in his throat had ceased. 

He reverted his left arm back to normal and his tentacles disappeared back into his back. He removed the shredded jeans and closed his haori to hide his breasts and his penis. 

Walking to the hotel, he found that the body parts were from the receptionist and several of his classmates. 

He couldn't identify who they were by their body parts, but they were a mixture of males and females. 

He picked up a severed head and found that it was Madeline, one of his classmates. Her face was frozen in a terrified look. Her body was nearby.

One of her arms were ripped off and her breasts were in the open as her shirt and bra had torn off. Her body was severed at her waist. 

Her legs were wide open and her panties were askew, revealing her sex. 

Romy sighed and placed her body together, closing her shirt and legs. 

He saw a few other classmates, another 3 girls and a guy.

Putting them back together as well as he could, he wondered if his best friends Anton and Larry were ok. What about Jennifer?

He sighed and tried to get to his room in the half collapsed building. 

 

 

 

 

 

17