Chapter 9 – An Then There Were Two
576 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sun was rising. It was daybreak. 

The group ran down the road as from the other direction, more and more zombies seemed to be coming. 

This meant that they headed for the park again. 

The group now only consisted of Ms Johnson, Lisa, Tommy, Anton and Cheryl with Romy standing between them and Jennifer.

"They're really scared of me, aren't they?" Jennifer asked, looking sad. 

"I guess so. They're scared you will zombie out on them" Romy answered, suddenly realizing that she was naked and passed her his haori.

"Thank you. I somehow don't feel shy anymore. In fact, I seem to have lost any sensations on my skin." Jennifer said, putting on the haori.

Romy looked at her bitten breast, and realized that the bitemarks may not only be from the zombie policeman. He had bared his fangs to suck blood from her as well. 

"What about you? Aren't you naked now too?" Jennifer asked. 

Romy looked at himself and smiled. 

"I was thinking of something" he said and his tentacles from his back folded around his body. Two tentacles came over his shoulder, looking like a shoulder strap and over his female breasts. The other 2 arms, one on each side surrounded his upper arms, covering his biceps and triceps, while the  last 2 tentacles came under his armpits, also covering his breasts. 

They changed shape and volume, making his upper chest and upper arms look more manly, like the male swimmer body he used to have. The tentacles pressed his breasts down, making it flatter, while its shape gave him large pectoral muscles. 

Then he asked his penis to flatten out, and wrap between his legs. 

Although the color scheme still looked odd, with the tentacles a dark red color while his penis was skin colored, but he had a more or less more manly body shape and could walk around naked. 

"There. What do you think?" Romy asked.

"More manly I suppose" Jennifer said as they caught up with the rest. 

They walked past the two steel girders and saw a huge amount of blood.

"I wonder what happened here" Anton said. 

"That's my original body" Romy pointed at the girder surrounded by a large amount of blood. 

"And that one?" Ms Johnson asked, looking at the other girder which had a left female arm next to it. 

"Under that is the pretty girl I went for a date with, who tried to eat me. This body originally belonged to her" Romy answered. 

The group kept silent. How would anyone respond to that?

They walked for several hours, avoiding the zombies whenever they could, and Romy dealt with the rest. 

The zombies weren't like those in the movies. They weren't lumbering, limping zombies, rather they ran, walked and attacked at normal human speeds, only that they had superhuman strength, like a human who didn't subconsciously hold back their strength in fear of hurting one self. And they had unlimited endurance and didn't feel pain.  

Jennifer was the same, only that she still retained her mind and her human emotions. But physically, she didn't feel pain, tiredness and the only reason she lagged behind was because the rest of the group were scared of her. 

It was already later in the morning, and they heard someone speaking on a loudspeaker from several blocks away. 

They turned the corner and saw a large group of military units stationed in the middle of a large open space. 

Tanks were lined up in a formation as were several military vehicles, and there were tents set up with many military personal with machine guns guarding the area. 

"I think we're saved!" Ms Johnson said, looking happily to the students. 

"We just have to approach slowly, with our hands in the air and waving a white piece of cloth" Tommy said happily 

Lisa and Cheryl hugged each other and Anton turned to Romy to give him a high five.

But Romy didn't return his high five and left him hanging

"What's wrong Romy?" Anton asked

"You guys go ahead. They definitely won't take Jennifer in and may shoot them on sight. I will stay with her" Romy said. 

"No... you go ahead. I... I will be alright by myself" Jennifer said. 

"I am no longer human. It's best I don't go with them, lest everyone is shot" Romy said. 

"We'll talk to them. You wait behind this wall. Once I get the ok, I will wave and both of you come ok? It'll all be alright!" Ms Johnson said.

They tore a strip of white cloth from Anton's shirt and started walking towards the military checkpoint. 

Ms Johnson walked ahead with Lisa holding Cheryl's hand and Anton holding Tommy over his shoulder walking in a composed manner, yelling "Help! We are Americans"

Romy watched with Jennifer, hidden behind a brick building. 

As they approached around 10 meters from the nearest vehicle that was parked to be a barrier, a military man yelled. 

"Matte! Stop!" he said. The group stopped and a soldier approached the group. 

Ms Johnson handed their passports over to the man, who brought them over to his superiors. 

Suddenly, the soldiers opened fire as machine gun bullets ripped the group to shreds. 

"No! NO!" Romy yelled and charged out. 

Jennifer jumped and held his waist.

"Don't Romy. It's too late for them! We have to get out of here!" she said

He stopped in his tracks, and saw the soldiers pointing at him and Jennifer. 

"Fuck, lets get out of here" he said, looking one last time at the shredded bodies of Anton his best friend, his teacher Ms Johnson and his other classmates. 

He grabbed Jennifer's hand and ran. They were both the last ones left of their school trip. 

The tentacles opened up, releasing his breasts as he carried Jennifer and used his tentacles to run, like large spider or octopus legs.

He could climb on walls as his tentacles dug into the sides of buildings.

The soldiers chased after them with helicopters and jeeps, but after a quick chase, Romy managed to lose them.

 

17