Chapter 15 – Captured
460 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Romy and Jennifer fought as hard as they good, giving as good as they got. 

However, no matter how destructive Romy was, there was over 50 monsters there in the forest. 

Jennifer tried her best, but although she had the strength of a zombie and the frog thing gave her incredible recovery abilities her body was cut to pieces early on in the fight. 

Romy couldn't even help her as his body was bloody and badly mangled everywhere. 

He had managed to kill more than 12 of them, but some of them were incredibly powerful, and if he was still a normal human, he would have been dead a long time ago. 

Half his kagune tentacles had already been ripped out, while his left chimera arm has been severed at the elbow. 

His legs were crushed and his right gun arm was already smashed and unusable. His penis was also badly mangled by now. 

But he was still hanging on as he attacked with his blood, using his Branch of Sin shooting them like bullets using his eyes. 

His right female breast was ripped off and the flesh underneath barely covered his badly hemorrhaging internal organs.

He lay on the ground, dying as he watched Jennifer's mouth get fucked by a monster a distance away as it held her severed head.

Her body was being used for the many monster's sexual gratification too, and she was helpless to resist them as they fucked her lower two orifices using her lower torso which was severed at her waist, while her top torso, someone was fucking her breasts. There was even monsters fucking her hole in her neck where her head had been decapitated.

Suddenly, one of the monster's heads exploded!

The monsters halted their activities and looked around. 

A group of men in tight black suits charged at them with black katanas that seemed to extend when needed.

They wielded guns that made the monster's explode too. 

Romy watched as although they were different from the group that he faced before, but they were wearing the same skintight costumes and used the same weapons. 

The monsters were no easy targets as they battled the group dressed in black, managing to damage their skintight suits until they lost their supernatural physical abilities whereby they could finally hurt and kill them. 

Romy crawled towards the head of Jennifer with his remaining functional right arm and found her staring in the sky, unblinking.

She was still alive, but she seemed to be emotionally affected from the monster's assault. Her mouth was torn open, but it was visibly healing. 

The battle lasted the whole night and the black suited team eventually won, after defeating the last monster. 

They walked up to Romy, who was gently cradling Jennifer's head and aimed the gun at his head. 

Just then, the man aiming the gun at Romy started teleporting, from the top of his head downwards.

The others started teleporting away too and soon, there was only Romy and Jennifer left, both badly injured. 

Romy sighed a sigh of relief as he lay helplessly, waiting as he slowly healed. 

As the sun arose, several military helicopters could be seen from a distance that landed in the field near where they were. 

Several men dressed in biohazard suits came down and started taking body parts from the many monsters. Surprisingly all the body parts and dead bodies of the black suited people all had disappeared. 

They saw Romy and Jennifer and picked up their body parts too and tranquilized Romy and Jennifer before bringing them away. 

--

Romy struggled to open his eyes. His eyelids were so heavy, but he forced himself to wake up and look around.

He was shocked to find himself in some sort of liquid in a glass tube, breathing through a tube in his throat.

He looked and found that his body had been restored. His body was still Rize's female body with her breasts restored, and both his arms were fully healed. 

He looked at his penis which had fully healed but looked inert between his legs.

He saw a female naked body was nearby, completely whole and in a tube too. He assumed it was Jennifer, but her head was encased in a metal helmet, blocking all her senses.

Just then, several scientists walked in and Romy closed his eyes and pretended to be unconscious. He could barely hear their conversations from within the tube.

"Did the diclonus DNA take?" 

"It is uncertain. Perhaps his DNA is too convoluted with so much tampering, it didn't work?"

"You mean like the other one?"

"He is worse. His penis and both arms have been changed and merged with different alien DNA. Besides that, his body seem to be a female ghoul and has a red gem embedded in him, as well as a tadpole like object. There is something else in his DNA as well that we cannot identify. It seemingly makes him unkillable!"

"Like the female?"

"The female has a different type of immortality. She has zombie DNA but has kept her consciousness and has a tadpole in her. Maybe it's the tadpole that gives her incredible healing abilities, with zombie strength"

"Did the diclonus DNA bonding work?

"We're unsure sir. But unlike normal humans, both test subjects will not die due to their immortality sir"

"Good! We just received new test materials. It's the spinal fluid of a titan" 

"A titan? What's that?"

"They are monstrous cannibalistic giants from another dimension. We traded weapons for these samples, but the survivability is very slim"

"Then if they show no signs of bonding with the diclonus DNA in the next two days, we inject them with the serum" 

"They're American citizens, you know"

"The worldwide situation is getting bad. The Americans have their own program to develop superpowers too. Its just that we took a different path by getting weapons from other realities" 

"I know sir. But all the monsters they sent over have cause alot of destruction sir"

"Most of it was our own fault, wasn't it? Those diclonus and that white haired girl was supposed to be closely monitored. But they escaped under our watch, didn't they? 

"Yes sir. The other one too, with the monster hand"

"Yes and somehow this hermaphrodite has all their DNA. He even has powers from aliens, look at his penis and the tadpole inside him"

"Anyway, up his sedatives. The monitor is showing that his brain function is recovering"

"No" Romy thought, but slowly lost consciousness. 

 

12