Chapter 18 – First Mission
361 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As they exited the portal at the other side, they found themselves on a path in a dark forest and it was misty with very low visibility.

Apollo created a glowing fireball which floated two meters above his head, looking like a small sun. 

He put his arm around Jennifer and said "You... ah... Maiden. Stay close to me. The rest of you, fan out" he said, as he pulled Jennifer closer to him. 

Romy was disturbed by this, but he kept silent as everyone else was obeying Apollo. 

After all, he was confident Jennifer would be able to survive anything due to her abilities. 

"Something doesn't smell right here" Feraline the female werewolf said. 

She had transformed to her hybrid form, still looking human but her forearms were covered with hair and her mouth had fangs while her hair seemed to flow down the back of her head freely. 

*twish*

Ranger shot an arrow into the dark forest. 

"What did you shoot at?" Apollo asked

"I... I don't know. I saw something move.. but.." Ranger wasn't sure

"Then go check it out then. You and you, back him up" Apollo said

Ranger nodded and walked towards where his arrow was shot at, followed by Sparx and Protector.

They waited for a few minutes, but none of them returned. 

"Stupid bastards. We can't stay here all night. We'll go ahead. You two... Muscles and... ah... Manager was it? You both stay behind and wait for them" Apollo instructed Romy and Muscles. 

Romy looked at Jennifer who wasn't pleased about being separated from him, but he agreed nevertheless, trying to be a team player. 

Romy and Muscles waited for a while, but the first 3 people didn't return.

"You think we should go check it out ourselves?" Romy asked

"Sure... beats waiting here like a fool" Muscles said. 

They both walked towards the direction Ranger, Sparx and Protector went to.

But after walking a short distance, none of them could be seen. 

Romy heard some scurrying noises and turned around, but Muscles had disappeared!

"Shit!" Romy said, his senses on high alert. 

Suddenly, something pounced on him. 

Instinctively, his left arm enlarged and he swatted the thing away. 

A person dressed in dark clothes was smacked away towards the trees while another person flew at him. 

Romy was shocked seeing the person's face. His face was white, and his fangs and claws were aiming at him. 

His kagune burst out from his cloak and his penis shot out impaling them man in the chest.

He crumbled to dust immediately. 

"A... vampire" Romy gasped. 

Suddenly, several men flew all around him and Romy knew he was surrounded. 

All his normal weapons came out. His kagune arms were fully extended from his back, his right arm had turned into a gun, his left arm was a large chimera arm, his penis was fully extended with all its blades and the purple hexagons encircled his neck in readiness.

The vampires charged at him at superhuman speeds, and if not for the fact that his penis and left arm acted on its own, he would not have been able to react on time. 

Although his right arm could shoot bullets that he could control in midair, the vampires moved too fast for him to follow. His blood bullets were also useless as he could only fire randomly as he could not get a fix on the vampires. 

They were not only superfast, they were superstrong too, at least as strong as Jennifer was.

His kagune and purple hexagons flayed about randomly, destroying trees all around him but were avoided by the vampires. 

Suddenly, a vampire seemed to be smacked from the air and his kagune impaled it. Another was also smacked from the air as his Monster cock turned it to dust by impaling its heart. 

More trees seemed to be smashed besides those visibly by his kagune, and his purple hexagons and blood ribbons. It was then he realized that he was shooting out invisible tentacle arms from his body. 

He could barely see them when they moved fast, but as they slowed down, he could see them extending from behind his neck. 

"This... this is like that girl in Osaka, Kaede. What are these things called again? Vectors? That must be what they meant by trying to turn me into a diclonus" Romy realized. 

He hadn't been in a fight since he was captured and experimented on. Immediately after being captured, he was brought back to the US, so this was the first time he had been forced to fight!

He looked at the fast moving vampires with greater determination. They couldn't see his vectors which like his purple hexagons and blood ribbons, moved at the speed of sound. 

--

The rest of the group was in the center of a small medieval town, surrounded by the vampires.

Apollo created a much larger fireball above his head at the center of the group, shining like a small sun.

With him were Jennifer, Cyber, Sparx, Smasher, Rex, Medicare, Brice Li and Maximus

There was also a ring of fire around them keeping the vampires from attacking. 

The vampires could not get close and were circling them, but unable to attack. 

Revenger had run out of ammo, and Medicare was healing Brice Li and Maximus who were already seriously injured. 

Sparx kept shooting fireworks at the vampires, but they didn't do much to damage them at all. 

Apollo's fire attacks were too slow to hit them, but they were burned simply by the proximity to the fire. 

Outside the ring of fire, Feraline was on the ground as a vampire was on top of her biting her neck. 

Stone was being battered around, smashing into buildings by a vampire. They could not bite through his skin easily, but they were also superstrong and were softening him up. 

Jackrabbit was already defeated as the vampires easily matched his speed and took him out first. 

Suddenly, a vampire broke through the ring of fire around the group and dragged Medicare screaming away, even though it was on fire. 

"Medicare! No!" Sparx yelled. 

Another vampire burst through, and then another, dragging the injured Brice Li and Maximus away. 

"Motherfuckers!" Rex yelled as another vampire broke through, but he caught it and started fighting with it as it tried to pull him away. 

Apollo fired a flame burst at both of them, causing both the vampire and Rex to scream in pain.

"What are you doing? Rex is our ally!" Cyber said. 

Another vampire burst through to charge at Apollo, but Apollo pushed Smasher in the way and he was grabbed instead. 

"What the hell?" Cyber scolded.

Suddenly, Apollo grabbed Jennifer's hand and started running away, leaving Cyber stunned on the spot. 

Without Apollo's flames slowing them down, the vampires charged at Cyber and Sparx ripped them apart. 

11