Chapter 24 – Discovered
334 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the conference room of the Super Force, superpowered beings sat all around the large table, which were reserved for the S Ranks.

There were 12 seats at the table, and several rings of seats behind the main seats, for the lower ranks.

Romy entered hesitantly but Nega Force greeted him eagerly while Amanda Graymalkin invited him to sit at the table. Ultra Woman quickly pulled him to sit next to her, much to Graymalkin's chargrin who sat on the other side of him.

The other seats filled up, with familiar S Rankers Nega Force, Rune, Graymalkin, Ultra Woman, and the other S Ranks of Super Force who Graymalkin introduced to Romy, namely Lightwave, Ice Queen, Gale, Technomancer and Magnatron.

The A Ranks sat behind them, including familiar faces like Apollo and Stone.

Just as everyone took their seat, Mega Man walked in holding Jennifer's hand

He made all the S Ranks move one seat down as he sat at his seat at the head of the table and placed Jennifer right next to him.

Her costume had changed, and it looked like Mega Man's costume, but made for a female.

"Super Force! As you can see, the numbers at our table has increased to 12 now with the inclusion of Immortal Girl and Manager.. ree. With 12 S Rankers we clearly are now the most powerful force in the United States" Mega Man said

"Undying Maiden.. and Menagerie" Graymalkin corrected him.

"No. I've renamed her Immortal Girl" Mega Man said authoritatively. 

"And you... your name is difficult for many of them. I've thought of a better name for you. Freakshow! It's a better name, right?" Mega Man said towards Romy. 

"Doesn't matter to me" Romy shrugged even though Ultra Woman and Graymalkin looked outraged. 

Romy looked at Jennifer, but she sat looking blankly at nothing in particular. 

No wonder he couldn't find her the other day and hadn't attended school. Her parents were looking for her, but he couldn't answer them where she was. 

He didn't worry about her, because with her indestructible body and invisible vectors, she could take care of herself. But now it was clear why she disappeared. 

But was she so easy? She seemed to be led around by men all the time without resistance. Perhaps she didn't really have a real relationship with him after all, and he was just conveniently there when they were in trouble. 

But who was he to judge? He left her when Ultra Woman pulled him to her room anyway. Maybe she was angry at him for abandoning her and hooked up with Mega Man.

They had a quick introduction to Immortal Girl and Freakshow, their new S Rankers so that the whole Super Force would recognize and know them and the meeting was adjourned. 

Romy stood by himself after meeting several of the A and B rankers when Mega Man approached him with Jennifer. 

"Hey, Freakshow. So now you know Jennifer and I are an item. So... she's mine now, got it?" he said

Romy shrugged as he looked at Jennifer, who didn't even look at him in the eyes and only looked at her own feet. 

Romy and Jennifer had their own living quarters in the Super Force HQ, and they were given a transfer from their school to a "private" institution as a cover to tell their parents. 

They now had a salary and were considered full time members of the Super Force. 

Missions also started coming by more and more often. 

Romy didn't see Jennifer for over 2 weeks as Mega Man always teamed up with her. 

Romy got to know the other S Ranks and worked with them including Ultra Woman, Nega Force, Rune, Lightwave, Ice Queen, Gale, Technomancer and Magnatron.

Working together let him get familiar with their powers and they in turn got to see him in action. 

Ultra Woman had powers similar to Mega Man. She had super strength, super speed, flight and invulnerability, but she didn't have his other powers like heat rays and ice breath. 

Nega Force generated purple force fields which he can make into any object he imagines. He can also fly. 

Rune was a magician who seems to be able to cast all sorts of effects as he drew runes in the air. 

Lghtwave can transform his body into any wave in the electromagnetic spectrum and fire all kinds of rays. 

Ice Queen has power over ice and can shoot ice, turn things into ice etc. 

Gale on the other hand can generate tornadoes, create wind blades, fly and lift using her wind abilities

Technomancer can literally create any mechanical and electronic device by merely touching machines manipulating them to transform to whatever he wants. 

Lastly Magnatron has the ability to generate magnetic force to control all metallic objects and generate force fields. 

Graymalkin of course, was their teleporter and usually only teleports the team to and from the missions and uses her telepathy to communicate mentally. But sometimes, she uses her telekinesis to help out in missions too. 

Romy enjoyed fighting together with, and spending time with his new friends. They were all friendly and had gotten used to him being naked after every fight. 

They even got used to seeing his penis fight, and knowing that he had beautiful breasts too. 

But after hearing his story, they accepted him for what he was and trusted him. 

However, every night as we went to sleep, there was an issue that was troubling him, something that only he and Jennifer knew.

He was hungry and hadn't eaten in weeks.

Late that night, Romy received a knock on the door. As he opened it, he was surprised to see Jennifer standing there alone.

"Romy.. I need you" she said as she walked in the room and closed the door. 

They both started kissing and before long, they were fucking each other in the spacious bathroom in his large tub.  

As they did that, they started chomping off pieces of each other's body. 

Blood flowed down their bodies but they slurped every drop up. 

Romy suspected that both of them were infected by the vampires they fought in their first mission, but as it didn't affect them, they didn't bother with it. 

Suddenly, there was a loud crash that shook the whole building. 

Both Romy and Jennifer looked at the smashed wall and saw Mega Man standing there with his eyes red and looking completely enraged 

11