Chapter 30 – Betrayal
297 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Graymalkin teleported the group onto the familiar USS William J Clinton. Ice Maiden and Gale immediately flew into the air while Romy and Jennifer looked in awe as 6 kaijus were battling Mega Man, Ultra Woman, Nega Force and Lightwave. 

"Ultra Woman said the portal is located underwater, in the Mariana Trench itself" Graymalkin said.

Mega Mana and Ultra Woman was flying back and forth at high speeds, slamming the kaijus backwards to prevent them from spreading out and leaving the area. Nega Force was busy using his Nega force field to keep the one kaiju with wings from leaving. 

Lightwave was just moving back and forth at light speeds and shooting beams of light at them to keep them distracted. 

Gale started summoning hurricane winds while Ice Maiden started freezing as much of the area she could. 

Overall, they were merely able to stall the monsters, with only Mega Man and Ultra Woman actually being able to damage the kaijus.

"It's showtime!" Romy said as he nodded to Jennifer. 

Both of them jumped naked off the carrier and immediately used their dials to enlarge themselves to giant sizes, matching that of the kaijus. 

With their now enlarged vectors, they floated in the air as the vectors acted like legs penetrating to the depths of the sea. 

While Jennifer attacked the nearest kaiju, Romy pounced onto another. 

Jennifer's vectors started taking her kaiju apart, tearing holes in it and severing body parts, no different than a diclonus against a normal human sized opponent. 

As if Jennifer's attacks were not vicious enough, Romy's were even worse. 

Within seconds, his monster cock, kagunes and chimera arm ripped the kaiju he was on into pieces, while his red ribbons, purple hexagons and vectors ripped another kaiju nearby apart. 

His right arm turned into a giant rifle and another kaiju's head was blasted off. Within moments, Romy had already killed 3 kaijus while Jennifer killed one.

Mega Man and Ultra Woman were shocked as they thought they were the most powerful members in the Super Force. 

A red whip flew past Mega Man and the kaiju he was fighting's head was lopped off. 

"Come on! Lets close this portal!" Romy said as he dove underwater and charged into the portal. 

Jennifer finished off the last standing kaiju as she watched in shock and horror as Mega Man carried a large nuclear bomb into the portal. 

"What is he doing?" Jennifer asked

"He has to close the portal. They are too powerful, we can't charge in there and kill all the kaijus with only our power. Don't worry, he'll get Romy out" Ultra Woman said.

Jennifer looked at the portal glowing under the water worriedly. 

On the other side of the portal, Romy was massacring several kaijus at once.

A kaiju facing Romy was like a dangerous animal, perhaps a tiger or a crocodile facing a being that had all his weapons. They couldn't even get near him as he ripped them apart. 

Romy saw Mega Man fly past him carrying a large bomb and ascend high into the air. 

Mega Man looked around to see tens of kaijus all slaughtered and steeled his mind for what he was about to do. 

Romy's mouth opened wide in shock as Mega Man dropped the bomb and flew back towards him at high speed. 

Without warning, Mega Man slammed into Romy's jaw, knocking him out as Mega Man headed to the portal. 

As Mega Man looked back, he regretted not being able to kill Romy, instead only able to knock him out as he exited the portal. 

Romy shook his head within moments, opening his eyes in confusion as he suddenly saw a bright light from the explosion. 

Instinctively, he shrank his body to his regular size and used his chimera left arm to cover his whole body in a ball. 

From the other side, the portal flickered as a blast wave exited the portal causing the portal to collapse. 

The shockwave created a earthquake and tsunami and Nega Force had to stabilize the USS William J Clinton which nearly overturned in the high waves. 

"Where is Romy?" Jennifer yelled at Mega Man and Graymalkin, Ultra Woman, Ice Maiden and Gale stared at him accusingly. 

"He was in a state of madness fighting the kaijus. I tried to pull him through the portal, but he fought against me instead! I had no choice but to try to knock him out and drag him, but he hit me through the portal instead. You saw how powerful he is! He refused to follow me out!" Mega Man said. 

Nobody believed him of course, but they had to choice but to keep quiet as Graymalkin teleported them out of there.

Hours later, a fishing boat from Guam picked up a naked body floating in the water.

The fisherman noted that the body was female, whose left arm is missing, presumably eaten by sharks as she bled from the stump where her arm would be.

One of the fishermen quickly bandaged her wound and clothed her as they called the coastguard for an emergency medical evacuation. 

20 minutes or so later, a helicopter was lifting the injured woman into the air from the fishing boat and headed to the nearest hospital in Guam. 

As the helicopter landed, she was wheeled immediately into the emergency room to treat her, but the surgeons were surprised that her arm wound had already stopped bleeding by itself!

They also examined the woman using X-Rays and MRI scans and found a few things odd about her.

Perhaps she was a exponent of body modifications, but there was a strange dial object embedded just below her belly button, a strange extra internal organ in her middle back, a gem stone of some kind in her throat. She also had a large dildo stuck inside her vagina!

Since they saw no reason to do anything with her arm wound, they just cleaned the wound and bandaged the stump as they sedated the woman and placed her under observation.

They also removed her dildo as they didn't want her to experience toxic shock. However as for the other body modifications, they left it in her until she recovered, as it would require an open surgery to remove those things. 

 

11