Chapter 71 – A New Worldwide Peril
96 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Romy exited the portal to see the city being rebuilt from a massive attack. Much of the city was in ruins. 

"What.. what happened here?" Romy asked, seeing the devastation.

"After you were trapped in the other dimension, I told you Apollo tried to take over. But he and his team were incompetent and underpowered and many monsters came out of the many portals which overwhelmed his forces.

They had to release us from our prisons and removed our power dampening shackles as they desperately needed out help.

We quickly overpowered them and started the defending our existence.  

We had to fight endlessly while releasing the superhumans from the many nations and help their forces too.

That's the reason it took so long to locate you. Your portal was closed by Apollo and only after torture did he reveal your location" Ultra Woman said through gritted teeth.

Romy could tell that she and Ice Maiden were angry, yet worn out by the 2 plus year ordeal.

They gathered at the rebuild Superforce HQ and Romy saw many familiar S Ranked faces including Mediman, Graymalkin, Rune, Nega Force, Technomancer, Gale, Lightwave, Magnatron and even Tempest and Shadow who had joined the Superforce.

He hugged Tina who had been rescued as well. Goliath detached from Romy's body and hugged her, his head entering her mouth as everyone watched in shock and embarrassment as she was apparently giving Romy's sentient cock a blowjob. 

"Where... where is Jennifer?" Romy asked, not seeing his on again, off again girlfriend. 

"Uh... we...follow me" Mediman said as Ultra Woman lowered her head. 

Romy was brought to the hospital wing of the building and was led to a private room. 

In it there was a bed with Jennifer's body, dressed in a hospital gown, with IV drips and all sorts of monitors attached to it. 

"Where... where is her head?" Romy asked

"We... we don't know. We only found her body a few weeks ago after we captured Apollo. We found her headless body in his place as he was using it as his sex toy. 

While we were imprisoned, Greta apparently had decapitated her. We found records that she intended to use her body as a spare body or something, while she used your body. There area actually footage of her using Jennifer's body at first, before attaching to your body once she discovered your body had more abilities" Ultra Woman said

"We interrogated Apollo, but even he didn't know where her head was as he only found her body after Greta died. Greta's assistants had actually tried to graft her head to Jennifer's body, but her head was literally mush. 

The scientists we interrogated said she got rid of Jennifer's head once they found that your head was missing" Graymalkin added. 

"Fuck" Romy said, feeling sorry for what happened to Jennifer. 

"Sorry to be inconsiderate, but we have also other pressing issues. We will continue to search for Immortal Girl's head, but an emergency has turned up" Technomancer said

Romy sighed and nodded. How come it seems all the weight of the world was placed on his shoulders the moment he returned?

He was led back to the conference room and briefed on what was going on. 

He was shocked to be shown a holographic image sent to earth by aliens from outer space. 

There was a group of aliens, all in different colors and shapes and sizes. A alien moved forwards and started talking

It was blue in color and had a gigantic forehead with large eyes on either side of its head.  

And apparently when the head alien talked, it spoke in a language understood by every nation on earth.

 "My name is X'an T'lan from Quamquat. I spear representing the United Planets of the La'tar Quadrant

The dimensional incursions on your planet have been causing us concern.

We have placed a barrier around your planet to prevent the incursions from escaping your planet and contaminating the rest of the Galaxy. 

If you are unable to control your dimensional incursions, we will be forced to destroy your planet to prevent contamination of the Galaxy

You have been given a chance to demonstrate your ability to control the contamination. A vessel will be sent to your planet. You are allowed to pick 3 representatives to state your case" the alien said

"The vessel has been sighted on the Hubble telescope and many others. We estimate it will arrive in 2 days" Graymalkin said

"And you want me to go on this trip?" Romy asked

"Yes. Of everyone, you are among our most powerful. Furthermore, you have many alien DNA on your body" Ultra Woman said

"I'm not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing" Romy said

"Yes... maybe. The other two will be humans with no internal powers, only artificial enhancements so as to show what humans are at the basic power level.

The ones selected are the Girl Power Squad members from Japan Chiho Johansson and Reiko Shimohira, because they are normal humans with external alien enhancements. 

We hope to demonstrate that humans with alien technology can help stop this dimensional breaches" Graymalkin said

"Papico and Reiko. They are good people. But why not someone more powerful?" Romy asked

"The incursions have been coming hard and fast. Even you, we can barely spare your power. Yet we need to show we are powerful enough, that's why we are sending you. 

We need the S Rankers like Ultra Woman here on earth for the powerful incursions" Graymalkin said

Romy nodded and agreed. As it was, the whole world probably still saw him as a threat as he wasn't sure what his reputation was. 

Jennifer was... in hiatus if and until they could find her head. He hoped that it had not been destroyed. 

--

A few days later, Romy stood on a prepared platform with Papico and Reiko. 

Reiko was dressed in her Gantz suit and carrying a black briefcase containing her Gantz weapons. 

Papico on the other hand was wearing a pair of white panties, a tight white t-shirt that exposed her belly, and a helmet and sneakers. 

Romy was actually naked, his kagune covering his breasts and giving him a masculine shape while his cock Goliath had flattened on his groin, making him look like he was wearing some sort of skin suit. 

An alien ship landed surrounded by great fanfare on the large platform. 

The door opened and a strange green alien walked out. 

It was tall, with six insect like arms and a large humanoid head with four eyes. 

"We welcome you to Earth. We..." Ultra Woman started

"We have not come here for formalities. Where are your representatives?" the alien rudely interrupted

"We are here" Romy said, standing forwards as Papico and Reiko stood forwards next to him

"I see. Follow me" the alien said as it turned around and entered the ship. 

Romy looked at Ultra Woman, Graymalkin and the rest and nodded. He would leave the defense of Earth to them. 

He walked into the ship, followed by Papico and Reiko as the door closed

The ship levitated into the air and shot into outer space in a blink of an eye. 

2