Chapter 74 – Some Upgrades
136 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They arrived at a planet, hovering in it's orbit as the screens showed the scenes below.

It was an inhabited planet with billions of humanoids that looked nearly like humans, except they all had furry long ears and tails. They were like beastmen of fantasy stories. 

Giant kaiju as they were called on Earth roamed around destroying the city they were seeing.

Just then, several silver colored giants, looking similar to the being that took Papico away landed from the sky. 

They looked similar, with a finned head, yellow oval eyes and a glowing gem on their chest. 

The thing that mostly separated them were the patterns of red on their bodies, some even had blue stripes on them. 

They started engaging the kaiju, using martial arts and shooting beams from their hands. Some had gems on their foreheads that fired beams as well. 

They all seemed to use different martial art styles and used different ways to shoot different colored beams. But one move they all seemed to use is a beam from their arms as they formed a cross in front of them with their forearms. 

Romy realized he used this beam too when he used his dial. It made sense when they said that his and Papico's (and Jennifer's) powers were descended from them. 

"The Ultramen are here" X'an T'lan said as they observed the battle. 

Just then, two more large beings flew and landed in the midst of battle. 

It was Papico, and the Ultraman she followed!

She looked completely healed and Romy noticed that the dial that she had was missing from her forearm, and was now attached to her chest slightly above and between her naked breasts!

But unlike the Gigant team that he had seen before, who she dressed like on the way here, she was completely nude. The Ultramen didn't dress her at all. 

Papico had always been careful about being hurt. Although she was extra tough and strong in her giant form, she was only proportionally durable. 

But now, she seemed to have a yellow force field protecting her, only glowing yellow when she is hit, protecting her from serious harm. She seemed to be better trained too, as she was using martial arts moves which she never demonstrated before. 

In fact, she seemed to be fighting using the same martial arts the other Ultra Men were using, demonstrating that she learned their fighting style which incorporated certain moves shooting beams from her arms as she chopped and punched. 

Out of nowhere, thousands of smaller monsters swamped the beastmen cities killing the inhabitants ruthlessly. 

"Should we go down there and help?" Romy asked

"Strange, this planet should have been guarded by the Gantz forces" X'an T'lan said

Just as he said that, multiple Gantz Bikes and Gantz Flying Bikes appeared, joining the battle. 

Romy had fought the Gantz forces before with Jennifer on Earth, and they were formidable with their Gantz weapons. 

However, instead of humans, the Gantz forces consisted of the local beastmen, wearing Gantz body suits, which looked to be more modern with their caps in different places on their bodies compared to the original suits. 

The aliens also seemed to be able to pull out weapons that rotated, transformed and expanded, like Bloodsport from the Suicide Squad movie.

A black ball, the size of a large 100cm diameter gym ball flew from a distance

It stopped in the midst of the battle and a ray shot out of it.

Like a 3D printer, it started printing what looked like a human, layer by layer onto the battlefield

"Your other companion is here" X'ian T'lan said

Romy didn't comprehend what he was saying until the head started printing, revealing Reika's face and the rest of her head

She immediately realized she was in a battle and out of her hands, Gantz guns started forming

"This is new" Romy said, realizing her Gantz suit was different too.

The black suit was still skin tight, leaving nothing to the imagination, only the dials all over were gone. Instead, there were 3 rectangles placed strategically on both her nipples and on her vagina, blocking her camel toe on the tight suit.

"These are the new upgrades that the Gantz system has been upgrading on all the planets they watch over. It probably hasn't reached your planet yet" X'ian T'lan said

"I see. Shouldn't I join them too?" Romy asked

"If you wish. You are going to form a team anyway" the alien answered. 

Reika and Papico discovered each other and started moving nearer to each other. They were still not that familiar with their alien teammates and were more comfortable with each other. 

Romy teleported down and was immediately embroiled in fighting and killing several smaller monsters. 

The battle lasted a few hours, both fighting the kaijus and the smaller monster, and rescuing the beastmen on the planet. 

Finally, Romy caught up with Reika and Papico as he found them resting by a ruined fountain. 

Reika's suit was already bleeding from her 3 triangles, leaking black fluid from her nipple and pussy area. 

Papico was seated next to her, completely naked with only her dial attached to the middle of her chest. 

"You girls alright?" Romy asked

"Yeah.. we're fine" Reika said, ripping off the leaking rectangles off her suit. 

As she threw them away, her suit became loose as she pulled them off her naked body, becoming as naked as Papico. 

"Your suit..." Papico said

"I have my ball now. I can summon another suit when needed" Reika said as the black ball flew in the air from the distance and stopped in front of them. 

"My.. what a good upgrade" Romy said, before realizing that he was also nude as he only disguised his body with his different alien parts, to pretend to look dressed. 

Here they were, all 3 humans, naked in an alien world. 

"Well, if I don't have the suit, I can always wear you right?" Reika winked at Romy

She had worn Romy's body before using his coin powers, entering his pussy and zipping up his body afterwards. 

Romy was also lovers to both women before, so they weren't exactly shy with each other. 

They returned to the United Planet Headquarters to rest. 

That night, they made love together in a Ménage à trois, something Romy is quite familiar with. 

He had been out of commission for over 2 years when Greta took his body, and this felt incredibly good. 

Papico was a former pornstar, so she had lots of experience with sex. Reika was a former movie star, and she wasn't unexperienced either. 

 

 

2