Prologue
17 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

August 20,2028 Capitol Building

“Are you sure this is the only option, sir?”, a man in a black suit spokes as he re-read the document in his hand, trying to find some other options.

“Do you have any other suggestions because this the only thing I could think of and I really don’t want to bring this to Congress?”, the man in a blue suit with a red tie replied helplessly.

“I will find another solution if it kills me, just give me more time, sir! I know war is not just the only solutions!”

“It too late, if Congress don’t act now on this intel, the US would be put into a dangerous position very soon.”

“I’m sorry in advance, but if congress vote yes, then I will resign because I can’t work with the government when war is declared.”

“You don’t have to apologize for following your principals, unlike me who actually just abandon my ideals just for votes and passing bills. I do not what it is about being high  

……………………………………………………………………………………………

“Mr. president, I don’t why you called for an emergency Congress meeting form but if it for something stupid like shutting down the government in order to pass a bill, we will not budge.”, the female senator from Ohio, whom is the majority leaders spoked.

“I wish it were that, but it sadly not. I called for an emergency meeting and came here today for certain intel I received that pointed toward imminent war”, President Morrison said

“What intel point towards imminent war?”, another senator spoked

“China is building up their military doing active military drill for foreign land invasion and trying to make allies with countries around the world, one such country being Russia”, President Morris spoked leaving the entire silent until the Ohio senator spoked.

“Are you sure that the intel is true?”

“Of course, I made sure to double check and even triple check with multiple difference sources, China is building up for war and it against us since our trade with China is being cut due to China release harsh Tariff. And before you asked there no other choice.”

“Before we vote, you must ask China is actually going to war with us before we actually vote on going to war.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………

August 31, 2028 Beijing

“I implored you, you must reconsider your positions in the matter, otherwise there will be another World war, and I feared it may be the last”,

“I’m adamant in my decision in this matter and frankly it about time that the issue is actually going to be resolved even if it mean going to war as I said countless time. So, if you are not here to negotiation, then what are you here for?”, China president asked.

“This meeting is actually to see if you would reconsider your stance, but since you didn’t in the following weeks the US will declare war against China.”

“We will as well.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………

 September 14, 2028 New York, UN General Assembly

“Now that the general stuff is done, next on the agenda is the US and China war that was declare this week. As being a representative for humanity, you must know that you two Superpower going to war will result in War World 3 no doubt, so why even go to war when you could try to resolve it other than war?”

“It simple, the people republic of China will not stand for the oppression the western nations caused us for far too many years then is should just because we’re not a carbon copy of their ideals and for this it will not stand any longer!”, China president Zhang answered.

“We’re not oppressing you; the US want better trade deals then what was offered. And the matter that you think we are supposedly “oppressing you” because of different ideal is absolutely based on unfounded truth!”, President Morris spoked.

“Don’t give me bullshit that your just imposing tariff to raise revenue, when you just imposing tariff on countries that aren’t entirely democratic and not your puppet. I can name a few countries that became your puppets and that is just in Asia. Do you finally understand in your thick skulls, that your just preaching democratic but are imperialism? That why we not standing down, even if you bring your nukes, we just bring ours.”

                On September 14 at 8 o’clock PM Eastern standard time, the first news article appeared telling US and China are at war, it spread like wildfire across the internet with many Netizen deeming it hoax due to it being publish by Untrusted online news source. It was not until nine in the morning the next day where the president of the United States address the world declaring that two of the world superpowers at war, marking the end of an era, and the beginning of a devastating war.

 

1