Intermission – Ill Fated Death
29 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

HUFF! HUFF! HUFF!

 

Footsteps echoed through the dark, empty streets as a man of oriental descent ran with a panicked expression. His appearance could be on par with that of a celebrity if not for the blood on his chest and cuts on his wounded face.

 

As the man ran and stumbled, another pair of footsteps echoed not far behind. A devilish cackle could be heard from the source of those footsteps and when they rushed past a lamppost, the illuminated them and revealed everything.

 

The man looked back as fear crept into his heart. The woman chasing after him had a creepy smile and a look of ecstasy. Her reddened cheeks and delirious eyes might have been sexy on many occasions if not for the bloodied knife she was caressing with her tongue.

 

He was a rising star in the music entertainment world and had garnered a sizeable fan club. The woman was a fan of his…or rather, she was his number one fan and the founder of his fan club. As the number one fan, she had privileges of meeting and organizing fan events with him.

 

However, as time passed by and their interactions deepened to what he believed to be a good friendship, something changed. The man found out the woman’s true nature. She was a stalker…a dangerous stalker!

 

The woman would follow him to his house and just stay outside by his bedroom window for hours at night…even during rain and snow. The man tried to get her to leave him alone, but she persisted. Finally, he had to get a restraining order on her.

 

She stopped showing up and the man thought all was well, but now, this happened. The woman showed up out of nowhere while he was out clubbing with a knife in her hand. She stabbed him while spouting crazy things. The man had to get away.

 

So, the man ran while the woman chased. This has been going on for several blocks now. As it was near midnight, not many people were out and about. The streets that the man ran through were empty.

 

Finally, as he turned a corner, he saw someone. It was a young man…a student maybe, carrying a bookbag over his shoulders. The celebrity cried out to the young man and ran up to him.

 

“Hey! Help me! I need your help!” The celebrity used what little strength he had left to call out.

 

The young man turned around and paled at the sight of the bloodied figure. “W-Who are you? I don’t have any money!”

 

“I-I’m not a robber! I need your help! Please hide me somewhere! Or call the police! Some batshit crazy lady is trying to kill me!” The celebrity huffed as he pointed at the yandere stalker strolling leisurely behind him.

 

The young man took one good look at the perverse woman brandishing a knife like a prized possession and bravery kicked in. He grabbed the celebrity and dragged him down an alleyway while knocking over trashcans along the way to slow down the stalker.

 

The two men turned around the corner and made their way down another alley. After a couple more turns, they finally lost the stalker. The young student led the man to an open street and pulled out his phone.

 

“We should be in the clear now. Let me call the ambulance and the police.” The young student replied as he wiped some sweat from his brow. “But really, are you all right? Who was that back there?”

 

“I’m good. The wounds aren’t deep.” The celebrity panted as he checked his wounds now that he wasn’t being chased. “That woman used to be my number one fan. Who knew she turned out to be like this?”

 

“Fan? Yikes, a yandere stalker? That’s the worst kind of dere.” The student remarked.

 

“Y-Yandere? Dere? What’s that?” The celebrity breathed while casting a gaze of inquiry towards the student.

 

“Never you mind. It’s nothing.” The student waved his hand dismissively.

 

“Oh.” The celebrity murmured as he looked out into the distance. “When do you think the ambulance will arr-! Fuck, she’s here! How did she find us?”

 

The student looked towards where the celebrity was pointing at and saw the crazy woman running towards them. The woman cackled and cried out. “My love! Where are you going? Why are you avoiding me? Let me kill you. Then you will be mine forever!”

 

“Go away!” The student retaliated as he and the celebrity made a dash for it. “Can’t you see he doesn’t want you?”

 

“Brat, who are you? Clearly my love wants me. How dare you say otherwise! I’ll kill you! I’ll definitely kill you!” The woman roared as she swung her blade blindly.

 

The woman, as if fueled with her rage, sped up and quickly caught up to them. In a panicky state, the celebrity grabbed the student’s arm and unconsciously used him as a shield. The woman’s blade plunged in, damaging organs and severing arteries. But she did not stop there. Digging the blade deeper, she rammed into the student and knocked the celebrity back as well.

 

The three collapsed onto the ground with the woman mounted on top of the student. The woman giggled euphorically as she stabbed and stabbed and stabbed. The blade went through the student and pierced through the celebrity pinned down below as well. Both laid dying in their pools of blood as sounds of sirens echoed in the distance. The duo seemed to have given up hope until a bright golden light enveloped them both.

 

WHOOSH!

 

**********

 

Two men, attached together via ill fate, flew towards the distant realms like a shooting star. The miraculous energy that enveloped them healed their wounds and restored their vitality. However, the energy was not unlimited. It could only sustain one.

 

Seeing the golden walls surrounding them beginning to shimmer, one of the men pushed the other one out. As the enveloped man continued to travel towards the palace of wondrous auras, the unlucky man who fell began to descend upon the mortal realms.

 

The harsh energies of the atmosphere burned through the poor man’s body, leaving behind a weak and vulnerable soul. Pulled by the laws of the world, the soul landed on the continent of humans and entered the world via birth and rebirth.

Comment below what Jack's (Orcen's Hero) weapon of choice would be!
  • Check if you commented.
  • Check if you liked a comment.
  • Check if you decide to leave it to writer's choice.
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on May 21, 2020 01:09 AM.
1