Chapter 21
179 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 21:

  I woke up in the arms of a beautiful nude woman, the same woman I had made love to the night before, which meant in this case Illyasviel. We used 'Little' in her case to be safe, and she wasn't capable of getting pregnant, but she was so irresistible a beauty that I had to have her anyway. Nothing mattered so long as I could make love to her. I suggested to Illya that since she couldn't get pregnant anyway we could try something kinkier, but it was hard to decide what that could be.

  Her breasts were so small she didn't even wear a bra, so a boobjob was out. I considered anal sex a filthy, unhealthy and degrading act, which in principle would have justified homosexual sodomy, so that was out. She looked a little lonely, like it wasn't personal enough, at the thought of a handjob. And oral sex when she'd been waiting 100 days for this moment and would have to wait 100 days until her next chance wasn't nearly fulfilling enough on her side. As someone who had sex every day it was difficult to identify with the feelings my partner must be going through. Girls didn't want to have sex nearly as often as boys, but they still would like to unite with the love of their life and center of their existence more often than 3-4 times a year. Which meant every night with me was incredibly special, something they wanted to make the most of and experience as much as they could during. And invariably, the most loving, real, husband and wife experience that left them satisfied with our relationship was the one true sex, penis in vagina. It's like they understood on a fundamental, instinctive level, that vaginal sex was something you did with a wife because you wanted to have children, while all other sex was what you did with whores and porn stars because you did not want them to have children.

  Telling Illyasviel that she could be the lucky recipient of a dick in her mouth while everyone else in the mansion was having my babies just didn't go over very well. Which meant, ludicrously enough, even though I had lived in Paradise for three years amidst 100 wives, I still hadn't gotten a blowjob. Well, maybe someday. The Silver Crystal meant I could be philosophical about things like this.

  I woke Illyasviel up with a kiss and when her red eyes fluttered open, I told her in a soft voice, "Ohayou."

  "Ohayooou," Illya responded, stretching out all four of her limbs like a cat. "Your bed is so big and soft, I never want to wake up."

  I had the privilege of watching her nipples move with every ripple of her muscles or change of position at about point blank range, so I didn't want her to get out of bed either, truth be told. But Myusel would soon be here to change the sheets and tell me breakfast was served so I could only stall for so long.

  "Since you're already here could I have my daily dosage of sex serum?" I asked. Usually I would do this after breakfast but any excuse to keep Illya nude with me a bit longer was welcome.

  "Let's do it." Illyasviel nodded to herself and gave me a determined look.

  "The dosage?" I asked, not following.

  "Since your testes are going to get refilled anyway, it would be a waste to leave anything left. I'm still full from yesterday, so I'll suck your penis. You're hard just from watching me stretch, right? I'll relieve you." Illya smiled proudly at the instantaneous effect she had had on my body.

  There was no time to waste. Myusel would be coming soon. So I nodded like a co-conspirator and threw off our covers. I sat up with a rock hard erection at just the thought of what was going to happen. An 11 year old magical girl was going to give me the first blowjob of my life.

  "This is my first time, so I don't know if you'll like it." Illya warned, leaning over my dick and tentatively licking its tip.

  "This is the first time anyone has done this to me, so as far as I'm concerned whatever you do is the right way to do it." I replied, running my hand lovingly along her cheek and down her neck, holding her long white hair out of the way.

  She smiled and blushed. "So this penis really does belong only to me. In that case I have to treat it daijini." She wrapped her lips around my shaft and took me into her mouth, her tongue stroking the bottom of my inner tip where it felt best.

  I didn't want to just sit there like a statue while Illya tried her best, so I used my free hand to stroke up and down the arch of her spine, across her pert nipples and down her side, her hips, the tops of her thighs, and finally over her clitoris. Illya switched between kissing, licking and sucking on my dick, her free hand stroking my shaft that couldn't fit in to her perfect little mouth and even gently stroking over my testicles. Occasionally she would stop, gasping for air, and resting her tired jaw, and sometimes she would have to stop because her thighs kept squirming against each other and her eyes would close tight, but even then I never stopped rubbing her clitoris with a pushy urgent strength.

  "If you don't cum I'll die of shame." Illya said, leaning back down to suck me again. Then she started talking with her mouth stuffed. "Hurry, Onii-chan. I don't want Myusel to see me like this." She gave me a look of upturned, pleading, watery eyes as she begged for release.

  The thought of Myusel barging into this scene only made me harder and more engorged. I started rubbing her clit as fast as I could, and she started twitching against me even as she kept swirling her tongue around my tip frantically. In a way my hands were beating out the rhythm for her lips, so she knew what I wanted from her. Right now I just wanted to orgasm as explosively as possible, so I closed my eyes and thrust up into her mouth. She accommodated me as best her little mouth could, sinking her cheeks in to either side of my shaft like a makeshift vagina, and in seconds I was over the top, spurting more and more semen into her mouth.

  She gave a soft squeal of surprise, and then swallowed it down, giving me a pained face. Then she put her hand over mine which had been stroking her and pushed urgently.

  I nodded and took her clit between my second and third fingers, tugging it left and right, up and down, and in and out. Ten or twenty seconds of eternity later, watching her back arch and her nipples thrust towards me from just inches away, she shuddered and then nodded, telling me without any need of words I had made her complete.

  I grabbed Illya's small body up and hugged her to me, with her inner thighs wrapped around my waist and her butt on my dick, our chests together and her head resting over my shoulder. "Thank you. That was wonderful. Illya, you're the best!"

  "I love you too." Illya said sweetly, her arms and legs wrapping around me for an everlasting embrace. I knew that we should be getting dressed, but I was just too emotionally overwhelmed. I wanted to feel her body against mine. Even though we'd just had sex, I hadn't gotten to have this feeling of tight bodily contact throughout, and now I wanted it more than anything. I started kissing her neck, and then her lips, and she nodded and started squirming to surround my rising penis with her vagina. Within seconds the hug had turned into penetrative sex, and I started thrusting hungrily into her.

  Myusel knocked on the door. "You two, it's time for breakfast."

  "In a minute!" I shouted at the door, thrusting feverishly into Illya. Was the 'Little' magic still working? I hoped so but I couldn't stop now.

  Illya's vagina clenched tight around me in panic, her hair bouncing up and down in a loose veil around her ivory white skin and flushed red breasts. Of course I was allowed to have sex with any wife I pleased whenever I pleased, but the informal convention between all the girls had been to let each girl monopolize me daily in turn, so what we were doing was strictly into the forbidden zone.

  "I have to change the sheets so I'm coming in." That was an important job of Myusel's, because the girls didn't want to smell the scent of another woman every time they joined me in bed.

  "No, Myusel. No no no." Illyasviel cried out desperately, her vagina getting wetter and tighter by the second.

  "5, 4, 3, 2--" Myusel started counting.

  "I'll do anything so don't open that door!" Illyasviel cried out.

  There was silence behind the door, and then footsteps leading away. We looked at each other in some sort of delirious shared triumph and then I was kissing her lips and my tongue was wrapping around hers.

  Since it was my second time, our third if you counted last night, I stayed painfully erect but not quite cumming for longer than usual. She started twisting her waist in circles to help, and kept stroking up and down my back with her hands encouragingly. Eventually I could feel her cumming around me, her vagina clenching in short spasms over and over around me, and she buried her face in my chest releasing a high pitched squeal. Even then I couldn't stop, I kept thrusting into her, seeking that perfect moment, and her vagina kept pulsing around me, her hands digging into my back from the endless pleasure.

  Then I was spurting into her and we were both panting in exhaustion. She leaned back, letting our bodies separate, sitting atop me with only my penis connected, her hands behind her back balancing on my thighs to keep her upright. And in this beautiful arched pose, looking up at me with her bare nipples still offered up to my vision, we stared at each other like stargazers with the whole night ahead.

  Breakfast had come and gone and Illya had finally managed to slip on her panties. She didn't wear a bra so I stopped her one more time and turned her around so I could stare at her breasts and keep their memory as enduring in me as possible.

  Illya smiled and waited patiently. Then she lifted one corner of her mouth into a smirk and starting tracing circles around her nipple with her fingertips.

  I stopped her hand and pulled her back into me, kissing each of her nipples reverently. Then I finally stopped and pushed her away. "Until the next 100 days," I said with a pained expression.

  "99." Illyasviel gently corrected me. And then a tear formed in her eye.

  "Illya?" I asked, concern rising all through me.

  "It's not. . ." Illya shook her head, her still bare nipples flashing. "It's not that. I'm just so happy. . .this is the happiest day of my life. . .to think I was your very first. . .so when I think of it ending, of us leaving that door. . .I just. . .but I'm not sad. I love you, Christopher. I'm not complaining. . .I just. . .that door looks so big and dark and long right now."

  "You'd better fill me up with some love juice." I advised.

  "You're right." Illya nodded, putting on a smile and forcefully wiping away her tears. "Just getting to be with you was already a dream come true. I shouldn't complain. In my original world it would have been forever banned, as brother and sister I couldn't so much as kiss you. So this is my paradise already."

  "Ruby!" Illya called out in her hoarse voice.

  "Yes, mistress?" Ruby came floating out from under the bed.

  "Make Onii-chan's chinchin genki again." Illya said forlornly. "He has a lot of women left to woo today."

  "Starting with you and me in the shower." I whispered in her ear. "I think we pretty much have to clean up after this, don't you think?"

  "Onii-chan!" Illya's smile burst past the barriers of her face and pierced me like an arrow through the heart.

  "You're light enough I bet I could pin your back against the shower wall, hold you up and fuck you standing. If we do it right it would be my first time." I smiled down at her like an indulgent parent.

  "Yes. Let's do it. Anything you want." Illya choked back a sob, now crying for an entirely different reason. I felt the sting of Ruby's venom into my system, and gave a little apology to the twins who were next in line. I promise I'll be available tonight, so just wait a little longer and let me heal this girl's broken heart in front of me for right now, okay?

  We retreated deep into the interior of my room with its own personal master bath, further and further away from my front door.

* * *

  When Illya and I crept out to the dining hall together, famished from all the exercise, we found two plates in the fridge with plastic wrap and a hastily written message on permanent marker. One plate had "For Illya," and the other read "For Goshujin-sama." My dutiful maid had made sure we could eat breakfast whenever we were ready. With everyone else out of the house the two of us shared a conspiratorial smile again, and she walked around the table to sit snugly in my lap. It made it difficult for me to eat so she started serving me breakfast with chopsticks bite by bite. Today it was tamagoyaki, fish and tomato slices dipped in ranch dressing. She would take a bit of her own breakfast for herself, then lift a portion from my plate to my mouth, smiling every time I successfully chewed.

  Our meal was quiet, but she was seated sidesaddle on my lap so that she could interact with both the food on the table and my mouth, and her legs were interchangeably kicking outwards from the knee with a child's overflowing energy.

  "I graduated you early. Do you miss school?" I asked, starting up a conversation.

  "I do, but I love playing with all your children too." Illya assured me.

  "All those wailing infants?" I looked at her with disbelief.

  "They're the closest I can get right now." Illya said nonchalantly. Due to my selfishness she hadn't aged a day since she arrived here.

  "There's still plenty of time, right?" I begged for her indulgence. "For you to go back to school once the baby boom is done, and for you to bear my children."

  "There is." Illya smiled and leaned her back into my chest. "Just let me age eventually, okay? Even when I'm 18 my breasts don't grow at all, so you have nothing to fear."

  I smacked myself in the forehead for my stupidity. Illya from Fate/Stay Night looked no different from Kaleid Liner. Aside from the stylistic differences and the fact that she was psycho in the original, her loli-ness was absolutely unchanged. I could have let her go through puberty and lost nothing. Though her mother had such enormous tits and stature, Illya would at least stay the same for seven more years.

  "I'll ask Sailor Moon to reverse your immortality until you're fertile. I had completely forgotten." I apologized.

  "Then wait a couple more years for me, Onii-chan. I'm almost there already. And then, maybe we won't need to use 'Little' anymore either." She looked excited at the prospect.

  "I'm sorry to say but I don't think you'll grow down there any either. Plus, we just had sex all morning without it, so it's a little late to worry about that." I said.

  "Homunculus bodies rock!" Illya clenched her fists victoriously. "Before I knew it, I'd already adjusted to you. Your cock's trained my pussy into its ideal shape, Onii-chan."

  I almost spit out my food. Saying things like that was hansoku, hansoku!

  "What's wrong, Onii-chan?" Illya tilted her head innocently, her big wide eyes staring up into mine with concern.

  "I just realized I was living in an eroge, only, 20 times as lucky as the normal protagonist could ever hope to be." I said, my cheeks blushing a furious red.

  "I was born in an eroge, but they wouldn't let me have sex with Onii-chan, so I hated it. I'd rather live here in the real world." Illya replied with a pout.

  "That's right. Down with censorship. Up with lolis! Loli sex, banzai!" I declared emphatically.

  "Loli incest, banzai!" Illya cheered on my lap, raising up both her arms with her distinctive Mai Kadowaki voice.

  "Down with censorship, up with loli incest! Down with censorship, up with loli incest!" We madly started chanting together, and then she started giggling and hugging me tight to hide her blushing face away from me.

  When breakfast was done, she sighed and got off me. "What will I have to do for Myusel I wonder? I hope she doesn't demand to take my next turn away from me."

  "Myusel's kind so she wouldn't do that." I assured her. "Let's go apologize to her together and I'll take whatever punishment she gives with you."

  "We're staying together even now?" Illya asked, her eyes widening. "I was about to go to the daycare center to help out."

  "They'll be fine without you for one day. Let's go find Myusel, she's still in the mansion somewhere. I bet she's doing the laundry right now, since she was talking about our sheets." I suggested.

  "Shuppatsu!" Illya raised a fist in the air, and we left the dining hall to search out Myusel, holding hands up and down the long branching corridors.

  We came across Chtolly who was flying up and down the corridor with iridescent butterfly wings wiping down the wooden floors with a washcloth at hyper speeds.

  She came to an abrupt surprised halt before barreling into us, floating in midair, her beautiful bare thighs rising up into her skirt to the point that I felt like I could see her panties if I just leaned over a bit further.

  "Christopher, what are you doing here?" She asked.

  "More importantly, isn't using venom bad for you?" I asked, a deep anger rising up in my voice. "Why are you using it to do basic chores?"

  "It's fine, I just ask Orihime to reverse time every once in a while and I feel good as new. We leprechauns are pretty tough you know, we can fight for years, I'm not straining myself too hard. And these hallways are really long. There's only Myusel, me, Sora and Mikan to take care of a place holding hundreds of people. If I didn't use venom we'd never get done." Chtolly looked at me defiantly, putting her fists on her floating hips.

  My stomach twisted in worry. "But don't the aftereffects of venom come randomly and suddenly? It isn't always when you would expect."

  "My hair would turn red before anything else, right?" Chtolly held out a twist of her bangs in front of her for inspection and tilted it back and forth in the light. It was distinctly, deeply blue. As beautiful as her red hair was I hoped I'd never see it in this life. It had already been years so I guess she knew what she was doing. I gave a long, deep sigh to collect my wits and then nodded.

  "I'm worried, but I trust you. Thanks for using all your strength to clean such a vast mansion, I had no idea." I finally told her.

  "You always worried too much." Chtolly gave me a look of infinite tenderness. "But it's okay. I'm right here. I'll always be here for you. Until the end of time."

  I held up my free hand and Chtolly floated down enough until she could take it and embrace it to her cheek. She closed her eyes and smiled in contentment, finally able to marry the lover who had been so cruelly separated from her.

  "Chtolly, have you seen Myusel? Illya and I need to apologize to her." I asked, getting back on track.

  "She's doing the laundry, so just keep walking down this corridor and then turn left at the end." Chtolly responded. "She told us you two were having breakfast in bed and to go ahead and start eating without you."

  Nice, Myusel! Sasuga my personal maid!

  Illya nodded to me and we resumed our journey together, still holding hands. We were actually approaching our doom, but somehow it felt like we were on a fun treasure quest together. We even defeated the midboss that had floated between us and ultimate victory.

  "Christopher, you're still here?" Nekone asked me, her dog ears twitching in surprise. "This is a good time, can you tell Mitsuki to dark matter up thousands of additional diapers? The mansion is running out."

  "Actually we're doing something right now." I put my hand behind my head shamefacedly. Everyone else was working to take care of my babies and here I was flirting with Illya.

  "Ruby, fly directly to Mitsuki and give the order for more diapers." Illya declared.

  "Yes ma'am!" Ruby saluted. "But shouldn't she be in the mansion taking care of Tia?"

  Oi oi, do even my wive's wands know all my children's names?

  "She was but our supply of manufactured goods kept dwindling so we forced her back on the job and put her child in daycare." Nekone responded matter of factly. I guess some members of the community simply couldn't afford to be missed.

  "So the research institute it is, huh?" Ruby settled on a flight path, and then vanished down the corridor with wings outstretched.

  "Is that everything?" I asked Nekone, still holding Illya's hand.

  "Just don't parade around in front of Yoru and Asa like that." Nekone rebuked me. "You didn't forget whose turn it was today, right?"

  "We'll be done before dinner." I promised. Illya waved goodbye to Nekone and then we started running down the hallway again.

  The next girl we came across was the proper half-elf, complete with long triangular ears, carrying a big basket of fresh bedding back towards our individual rooms. Her vision was so obscured she almost barged into us before noticing we were there.

  "Myusel, I came to apologize for this morning." I bowed my head. Illya bowed silently beside me, still holding my hand in a gesture of unbreakable bonds.

  "Are you sure you didn't come to rub it in?" Myusel said with a sigh, eyeing the two of us together.

  "I'll do anything so keep this a secret," Illya pleaded, blushing with her eyes downcast.

  "Anything, hmm. . ." Myusel put down her laundry and closed her eyes for a while to think. "Okay, the two of you can cook dinner for everyone. I've been wanting to catch up on Da Capo, so I think I'll be returning to my room. The series is so very long and there's never enough time."

  "Dinner, is it?" Illya raised her head and looked with strong conviction into Myusel's eyes. "I'll do my best so don't worry about a thing."

  "Illya, do you know how to cook?" I asked her worriedly, still holding her hand.

  "Onii-chan can just chop all the potatoes and carrots and onions up. I'll cook the rice. Tonight we're having curry." Illya gave me a confident look, and I realized she was right. With the power of curry powder we could accomplish anything.

  "And remember Cinderella, the clock hontouni hontouni strikes with the dinner bell." Myusel gave her last bit of advice to her sister-wife.

  "I understand." Illya said bravely, then she tugged on my hand and turned back around. "Hurry Onii-chan, I don't want to waste a single second."

  When our dinner was complete and a hundred piping hot plates of curry-rice were arranged on the dinner table awaiting their incoming guests, Illya hugged me one last time, and I buried her in my arms affectionately.

  "I'll never forget today." Illya promised warmly against me.

  That reminded me, we really needed the Research Institute to give us eternal memory in addition to eternal youth, or someday I really would forget this moment, and all this love would disappear like it had never been. That was one thing I could never allow.

  Before dinner was served, we separated back to our rooms and acted like nothing had happened, arriving at the dinner table like everyone else with pleased surprise. Asa was good at reading the atmosphere and Yoru was ridiculously sharp, so maybe it was impossible to hide what had happened from them, but Cute-sama had made sure polygamy was possible so even if they did know they wouldn't hold it against us. The important thing was the symbolism. So long as we didn't rub it in their faces, it wouldn't be taken as a message to them. It was the least we could do.

  That night I had the exquisite joy of rubbing my dick between two pussies at once as Asa lay on top of Yoru and they kissed each other, finally plunging into Asa and unloading, before starting over and finishing in Yoru the next time. The three of us collapsed into a heap and I fell asleep sandwiched between four breasts squeezed tight against my chest and back. It was the perfect night to accompany the perfect day.

1