Chapter 25
110 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 25:

  By focusing exclusively on the childless girls, I'd managed to get a great many more pregnant. As year 5 E.T. rolled along, the number of able bodied workers dropped yet again, and the number of new mothers rose yet further. The sleepless apocalypse of never ending crying babies was now truly upon us.

  The mothers to be this time around were: Nozomi, Urara, HaruHaru, Riko, Kagome, Aoba, Kaname, Rose, Sophie, Rosa, Aerith, Nekone, Kuon, Kotori, Mavis, Levy, Juvia, Chtolly, Sagiri, Sakura Kinomoto, Myusel, Sara, Nemu, Yume, Sayaka, Isara, Yoru, Asa, Kokona and Nadeko.

  Nozomi's son was named Coco Yumehara.

  Urara's son was named Nuts Kasugano.

  Haruka Haruno's son was named Akito Haruno, or 'Shujin.'

  Riko's son was named Moritaka Izayoi.

  Kagome's son was named Inuyasha Higurashi.

  Aoba's son was named Subaru Suzukaze.

  Kaname's daughter was named Nami Chidori.

  Rose's daughter was named Edna Dagger.

  Sophie's son was named Lelouch Lamb.

  Rosa's twin daughters were named Io and Noeri Farrell.

  Aerith's daughter was named Yuffie Gainsborough.

  Nekone's son was named Izuku Gold, or 'Deku.'

  Kuon's daughter was named Anju Black.

  Kotori's daughter was named Shizuru Kanbe.

  Mavis' daughter was named Zera Vermillion.

  Levy's son was named Gajeel McGarden.

  Juvia's son was named Gray Locksor.

  Chtolly's son was named Willem Seniorious.

  Sagiri's son was named Masamune Izumi.

  Sakura Kinomoto's daughter was named Nunnaly Kinomoto.

  Myusel's son was named Shinichi Foaran.

  Sara's daughter was named Ricca Chrysalis.

  Nemu's daughter was named Alice Asakura.

  Yume's son was named Crono Asakura.

  Sayaka's daughter was named Yukie Mayuzumi.

  Isara's daughter was named Chisato Aomi.

  Yoru's daughter was named Ame Kazato.

  Asa's daughter was named Sothis Kazato.

  Kokona's son was named Ryoga Aoba.

  Nadeko's daughter was named Shinobu Sengoku.

  In total, 31 new children were born, 15 boys and 16 girls. Again, various patterns emerged. Asa and Yoru both had daughters at practically the same time. Since they had sex with me together, maybe the result was to be expected. Then there was Nemu and Yume being on the same page, as well as Cure Dream and Cure Lemonade.

  The names were the best part as always. Through careful naming, I managed to reunite many women with their previous lovers, like Chtolly with Willem, Kagome with Inuyasha, or Juvia with Gray. There were also daughters who were best friends with the mother, like Mavis and Zera. Sayaka's daughter was named after her older sister, Yukie, who she had always been very close with (in fact we'd even had a threesome together back in our source work), so it felt great to reunite them in this manner. Rosa's twins seemed to only be fraternal so they were not setting up to be next generation's Yoru and Asa, sadly. Well, they'd do in a pinch.

  Every name carried deep significance to the mother involved and/or was deserving of recognition as a worthy inhabitant of Eden, the inheritors of our future. A few children were named after the cute girls featured in Dal Segno, not related to their mothers at all, because there were no better names related to the mother to rely upon. In cases like that I simply wanted to see the names of those cute girls living on in the new world, and as the patriarchal head of the family I had the privilege to realize any petty desire I seized upon.

  I almost managed to impregnate every last waifu in my harem, but even my herculean efforts over the course of last year weren't quite good enough. 84 of my wives were now moms, with 16 still to go. Ironically, the girl who took my virginity, my very first 'true wife,' Himeno, was among them. Even though she had been so confident she would get pregnant on our first try, here we were three years later. Sometimes that was just how the mathematical probabilities of getting pregnant worked. But with only 16 girls left to impregnate, by concentrating solely on making love to them for the entire next year, I was sure we could celebrate all 100 having their very own firstborns soon enough.

  With only 16 girls to cycle through, round and round, we could have sex almost 23 times a piece. That meant twice per month for each of them, which meant I would definitely hit them while they were ovulating every single month. Not even the gods of math would deny my wives their rightful offspring this time around.

  Of course this meant there would be some wives whom I hadn't lain with for over two years, but from the very beginning I didn't lay with anyone for over a year, so it really wasn't a big deal. With our extended lifespans, we could take a philosophical stance on all these minor details. It didn't mean I loved them any less than before, I was just looking out for the less fortunate among us like the Communist Manifesto ordained: 'to each according to their need.'

  Of the remaining 16, four had been girls too young to get fertile in the past, but were now old enough to bear my child thanks to Sailor Moon shutting off the effects of the Silver Crystal for them. They hadn't had a chance until now, but I'd relented on my love of lolis for the sake of everyone reaching full equality, which I felt was the more important of my two competing desires.

  Namely, the 16 as yet without issue wives were: Illyasviel, Rin Nohara, Ai, Miu, Tessa, Mira, Eruru, Nayuki, Wendy, Sherria, Lisanna, Makina, Emily, Kobato, Himeno and Koko. (Koko seemed to always defer herself to be the very last in getting anything. It was eerie how good she was at avoiding her own happiness.)

  Simultaneously, these 16 wives were the only women fit for duty in any job. The mothers of two year olds were no more able to work than the mothers of one year olds or infants. Except when the babies slept, they were all incapable of work. Miraculously, we still had Rin Nohara, Eruru, Wendy and Sherria to man the hospital, who now operated in 12 hour shifts in groups of two to cover the full day. That was the good news. The bad news is I was having sex with each of them 23 times this year such that they'd be with child too. Which meant next year I would have a bunch of mothers of 3 year olds, 2 year olds, 1 year olds and infants, and not a single woman available for work at the hospital. It wasn't like 3 year olds could be left unsupervised either.

  Well, I'd worry about next year next year. This year the bare minimum hospital staff was available, so our biggest worry was addressed. I assigned some of the older girls -- Nayuki, Lisanna, Himeno and Koko to take care of the chores in the mansion in place of the heroic efforts of Myusel and Chtolly, who now had newborn babies to worry about. If nothing else, in order to not starve someone needed to be preparing breakfast and dinner every day. The remaining eight all served in the daycare center. They were so up to their ears in other people's babies it was a wonder they still even wanted one of their own, but they all gamely soldiered on.

  Like Deedlit before her, Kotori managed to order her golems around to keep up the good work farming while simultaneously tending to her infant's needs. Luckily only one task required hands on work, and only one task required mental work, so it was actually easier than it seemed to juggle both. In a pinch we could have relied on Riko again, but Riko had her own newborn to worry about and it didn't seem fair to plop the entire colony's fate on her shoulders.

  I never hated kids so much. Though I suspected I would hate them more next year, when they'd fully occupied every single one of my wives. But it was bad enough already. The mansion was literally crawling with them. They were all loud, smelly and stupid. And somehow I had to memorize all of their names, even though the list kept growing and growing.

  I imagined myself repeating this process four, ten, or twenty times and my eyes swirled. Crying babies planned on dominating the entire next century of our lives.

  The time I spent with my 16 as yet unsullied wives became all the more precious. They were my only escape from the endless wailing babies. And yet paradoxically every day I spent with them meant another closed escape path, as I undid my very own footing by pumping ever more semen towards their ripening eggs. Maximum insanity awaited. I was bringing it closer to fruition every day with my own two hands (or one erect dick if one wished to be precise).

  I started taking long walks up our mountain trails to get away from it all. I went camping with the girl I was to bed that night, and we listened to the beautiful sound of silence under the stars, eating simple meals of beef jerky and chocolate bars. Likewise I started to pick up snorkeling at the beach. Underwater was a great sound cushion, and watching the fish swim by gave me a sense of peace and tranquility the mansion no longer could.

  I never went to work at city hall anymore, because there was no possible work anyone could be ordered to do. Some days I barely left my room and contentedly read up on Da Capo, as I said I would. Aside from dutifully copulating with my remaining 16 wives, I tried to close myself off from the world entirely. There were just too many non-sentient actors in my home at once. I became repulsed at the very sight of them, like a vampire faced with the cross.

  Mothers cooing over their children happily seemed to me ludicrous, hideous, Lovecraftian. And though I thanked them all for their patient service to the cause, I could not understand why they hadn't all strangled their babies by now and brought back the peace and quiet we once took for the norm.

  Perhaps a boy really could raise a baby or two on his own. Perhaps he could put up with all the nonsense babies partook of and Mr. Mom with the best of them. But I dare any boy to raise 85 babies at once and maintain their sanity for four years running.

* * *

  You would think the 23 days I spent with Wendy that year would be some of the happiest days of my life. But each of those days was after she had already worked at the hospital, mostly taking care of other people's sick babies, for twelve hours straight. She was completely exhausted and most of the time plain asleep. Her workday would be starting again shortly, and then there was still the time she needed to eat and bathe and brush her hair and all the rest. All it amounted to was 23 quickies, tired smiles, brief kisses, a few terms of endearment, and then she would be fast asleep in my arms.

  The same was true for the staff working at the mansion. Lisanna could use her takeover magic to make a few chores easier, like sweeping the floors swiftly with the speed of a cat, but essentially four women were taking care of 186 people's food, laundry and dishes every day. The idea that they could be looking forward excitedly to our date at night was simply naive.

  The best days were with the daycare group. They would arrange to cover each other's shifts, so that I could spend the whole day and night with them, usually in the mountains or at the beach. They were ebullient to get out of town, like I was, and had the energy to keep me company throughout. They were my oasis in the desert, just as I was hopefully theirs.

  Even so, there were so many children, and we were all getting so little sleep now, that truly the whole year passed in a haze.

  The year after, Paradise officially renamed itself Hell, as Asa had predicted I would send us to.

  6 E.T. was the year every single one of my wives had a newborn child to tend to. I had succeeded in my mission -- not just 100 sexual partners, 100 mothers of my children, the true meaning of wives, all one big happy family. I simply hadn't realized what it meant for all 100 to become mothers at once.

  The mothers to be this time around were: Illyasviel, Rin Nohara, Ai, Miu, Tessa, Mira, Eruru, Nayuki, Wendy, Sherria, Lisanna, Makina, Emily, Kobato, Himeno and Koko.

  Illyasviel's son was named Heracles von Einzbern.

  Rin Nohara's son was named Kakashi Nohara.

  Ai's daughter was named Ai Yashajin Hinatsuru.

  Miu's daughter was named Nodoka Takanashi.

  Teletha's daughter was named Cethleann Testarossa, or 'Flayn.'

  Mira's son was named Kyoma Yurizaki.

  Eruru's son was named Hakuowlo Green.

  Nayuki's son was named Yuichi Minase.

  Wendy's son was named Natsu Marvel.

  Sherria's daughter was named Minette Blendy.

  Lisanna's son was named Spike Strauss.

  Makina's daughter was named Michiru Irisu.

  Emily's son was named Lawrence Granger.

  Kobato's daughter was named Sena Hasegawa.

  Himeno's son was named Kiyotaka Katsuragi.

  Koko's daughter was named Minatsu Tsukishima.

  The full cast of 101 children, one for every adult, had been assembled. A dependency ratio of 50% was not unheard of in modern society, but one where the entirety of that 50% was under the age of 5 was another story entirely. Not a single child was old enough to go to school. Not a single child would be safe if left unsupervised. They could fall off something, choke on something, cut themselves, poison themselves, wander off into the woods and get lost and eaten by wild beasts, or anything imaginable. The one thing they couldn't manage to do is look after themselves.

  The daycare center was swarming with children so that critical hospital, mansion, farming and manufacturing staff could continue working. The mothers of newborns were of course exempted from any other workload, but that meant a bunch of mothers of 3 and 2 year olds were put back to work in their place. Kotori and Deedlit heroically soldiered on to keep feeding us, while Mitsuki and Iris heroically dark mattered up the infinity diapers we went through every day.

  The names this time also called upon a rich history of wonderful acquaintances to the mothers -- their lovers, friends or relatives. When that wasn't possible, alternatively there were instances like Tessa's daughter Cethleann, who was named after a beautiful healer from Fire Emblem. I felt Cethleann was a wonderful enough girl she deserved some level of representation in Eden, even if not as my wife, and so Cethleann it was. Another example was Miu's Nodoka, who was based off of the shy but brave girl from one of my favorite manga, Negima. Like Makie before her, she was too attractive to ignore despite her lack of a connection to any of my wives.

  It was good to see Natsu join our community. Mira finally got to reunite with her Kyoma, and Himeno with her lover and step-brother Kiyotaka. My favorite name had to be Ai giving birth to Ai. I couldn't resist the symmetry of double Ai's appearing not only in Ryuuou, but here as well. When both Ai's were present, we called the littler Ai 'Yasha,' which worked for a pretty girl's name just as well, but someday down the road, when she had enrolled in school for instance, I fully intended to address her as Ai as well. The lesson Ryuuou no Oshigoto had taught me is that there could never be enough Ai's in the world.

  Putting it all together, the parentage and names of my 101 children were:

  Mai's son was named Shou Mishou.

  Asuna's daughter was named Yui Yuuki.

  Keiko's son was named Wesley Ayano.

  Suguha's daughter was named Rika Kirigaya, or 'Lisbeth.'

  Rin Natsume's daughter was named Komari Natsume.

  Haruka Saigusa's daughter was named Kanata Saigusa.

  Yui's son was named Takashi Hirasawa.

  Leia's son was named Jude Rolando.

  Rinoa's daughter was named Selphie Heartilly.

  MOMO's daughter was named Sakura Mizrahi.

  Aruru's son was named Kurou Green.

  Misuzu's son was named Yukito Kamio.

  Lucy's daughter was named Yukino Heartfilia.

  Mirajane's daughter was named Hisui Strauss.

  Sakura Haruno's son was named Sasuke Haruno.

  Lafiel's son was named Jinto Abriel.

  Yukino's daughter was named Ezekiel Ouhama, or 'Ell.'

  Usagi's son was named Mamoru Tsukino.

  Shana's son was named Yuji Blaze.

  Mikan's son was named Rito Yuuki.

  Yuuhi's daughter was named Minato Katagiri.

  Rin Tohsaka's son was named Shirou Tohsaka.

  Orihime's son was named Kazui Inoue.

  Hozumi's daughter was named Makie Schmetterling.

  Mylene's daughter was named Minmei Jenius.

  Lyria's son was named Gran Jewel.

  Meiko's daughter was named Naruko Honma.

  Kirino's daughter was named Ayase Kousaka.

  Mikoto's son was named Touma Misaka.

  Louise's son was named Saito Francoise Le Blanc de la Valliere.

  Mitsuki's daughter was named Tia Lightning Mononobe.

  Honoka's daughter was named Nagisa Yukishiro.

  Kudryavka's daughter was named Kaya Noumi.

  Azusa's son was named Kenichi Nakano.

  Elize's daughter was named Milla Lutus.

  Cheria's son was named Asbel Barnes.

  Rydia's son was named Cecil Mist.

  Tifa's son was named Cloud Lockhart.

  Yuna's daughter was named Hasumi Sea.

  Nagisa's son was named Tomoya Furukawa.

  Nanoha's daughter was named Vivio Takamachi.

  Fate's daughter was named Caro Testarossa.

  Deedlit's daughter was named Egwene Glade.

  Sora's daughter was named Hina Takanashi.

  Sakura Yoshino's son was named Yoshiyuki Yoshino.

  Aisia's son was named Jun'ichi Snow.

  Sae's son was named Junichi Nakata.

  Reina's daughter was named Rika Ryuugu.

  Kobeni's daughter was named Mashiro Yonomori.

  Nico's son was named Agito Yazawa.

  Chiwa's daughter was named Ai Harusaki.

  Sakura Mamiya's son was named Rinne Mamiya.

  Akane's son was named Kou Tsukishima.

  Iris' daughter was named Ren Freyja.

  Nozomi's son was named Coco Yumehara.

  Urara's son was named Nuts Kasugano.

  Haruka Haruno's son was named Akito Haruno, or 'Shujin.'

  Riko's son was named Moritaka Izayoi.

  Kagome's son was named Inuyasha Higurashi.

  Aoba's son was named Subaru Suzukaze.

  Kaname's daughter was named Nami Chidori.

  Rose's daughter was named Edna Dagger.

  Sophie's son was named Lelouch Lamb.

  Rosa's twin daughters were named Io and Noeri Farrell.

  Aerith's daughter was named Yuffie Gainsborough.

  Nekone's son was named Izuku Gold, or 'Deku.'

  Kuon's daughter was named Anju Black.

  Kotori's daughter was named Shizuru Kanbe.

  Mavis' daughter was named Zera Vermillion.

  Levy's son was named Gajeel McGarden.

  Juvia's son was named Gray Locksor.

  Chtolly's son was named Willem Seniorious.

  Sagiri's son was named Masamune Izumi.

  Sakura Kinomoto's daughter was named Nunnaly Kinomoto.

  Myusel's son was named Shinichi Foaran.

  Sara's daughter was named Ricca Chrysalis.

  Nemu's daughter was named Alice Asakura.

  Yume's son was named Crono Asakura.

  Sayaka's daughter was named Yukie Mayuzumi.

  Isara's daughter was named Chisato Aomi.

  Yoru's daughter was named Ame Kazato.

  Asa's daughter was named Sothis Kazato.

  Kokona's son was named Ryoga Aoba.

  Nadeko's daughter was named Shinobu Sengoku.

  Illyasviel's son was named Heracles von Einzbern.

  Rin Nohara's son was named Kakashi Nohara.

  Ai's daughter was named Ai Yashajin Hinatsuru.

  Miu's daughter was named Nodoka Takanashi.

  Teletha's daughter was named Cethleann Testarossa, or 'Flayn.'

  Mira's son was named Kyoma Yurizaki.

  Eruru's son was named Hakuowlo Green.

  Nayuki's son was named Yuichi Minase.

  Wendy's son was named Natsu Marvel.

  Sherria's daughter was named Minette Blendy.

  Lisanna's son was named Spike Strauss.

  Makina's daughter was named Michiru Irisu.

  Emily's son was named Lawrence Granger.

  Kobato's daughter was named Sena Hasegawa.

  Himeno's son was named Kiyotaka Katsuragi.

  Koko's daughter was named Minatsu Tsukishima.

  I planned on continuing to have children until at least Nagisa gave birth to Ushio, but frankly, I was tuckered out. For at least a little bit, I didn't want to impregnate anyone more. I found it difficult to even maintain a sex drive. But for all those wives who had been waiting so patiently for the laggards to get pregnant, I felt duty-bound to return the affection that had for so long been withdrawn from them, so the 100 day 100 wife sexual cycle grinded onwards, draining me yet further. I just made sure to cum outside their vaginas if they were ovulating, so no more horrors would join the picture. The new mothers could see the reasonableness of my decision on that front.

  With every wife clutching their very own baby to their breast, a deep air of contentment suffused the village. Their first worry, that I might give up halfway through, or that they weren't fertile at all, had at least been resolved. The next worry, like how on Earth we were going to take care of all these kids, was actually minor in comparison.

  Now all 100 of us were sealed together by blood, not mere airy phrases. Now all 100 of us had provided a physical, concrete, enduring result of our love. It came at a steep price, but it meant something, to all of us. Our polygamous family had never felt closer or realer than the day Koko finally gave birth.

  It made our 100 wife sleepover to celebrate Nico's consent to sexual relations look like a molehill to Koko's mountain.

  And to think, even now, our marriages, our lives, our New Game+, was just beginning. The vast majority of our children were yet unborn. The vast majority of our new world was yet unsettled. The vast majority of our city was yet unbuilt. This, the moment when all my wives became mothers and thus superior to gay marriage or marrying your pet horse or marrying a sidewalk or whatever Earthlings were up to these days, was only the most basic and obvious step in our journeys together.

  I could narrate all sorts of fun and interesting events that happened this year, except if there were any, they passed in and out of my brain in a gray blur, never to be recalled again. None of us were in a good mood, we were all sleep deprived, the babies were always crying and hitting each other, and it was a struggle to have hot meals ready for everyone each night. Juvia and Shana were heroines true to any of their greatest achievements in battle keeping the water and power on.

  Year 7 E.T. was only slightly better, because only a small portion of our 101 children were old enough to not get themselves killed the moment you looked away. Plus we were even tireder than before, because we'd been taking care of babies for an even longer sustained period than the year before.

  Perhaps the first time I have any concrete memory of having some free time to enjoy with someone I cared about was Year 8 E.T. At that point half of our children were old enough to attend school, hospital shifts for our healers became sane again, and mothers were able to sleep while their children were running around playing outside. By refusing to impregnate anyone else, the storm had finally passed.

  Sakura Kinomoto's daughter, Nunnaly, was three years old, which meant she could be entrusted to daycare without crying the entire time. With the magic of Appear back online, life gradually started to improve again.

  Perhaps just as welcome, the trees we had planted when we first got here started bearing fruit, giving us access to an entire new slew of dietary pleasures. I upgraded my drink from chocolate milk to orange juice, apple juice, lemonade and all the rest. It was a new fruit juice every day, the first drink of it in almost a decade, and every sip tasted like heaven.

  That was probably my fondest memory in years: My first glass of orange juice in another world.

1