The School Festival – 2
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The School Festival day 

The entire school was filled with another level enthusiasm , everyone was enjoying and laughing and hanging out with thier friends. Meanwhile at our class there was some problem -

"Why the skirt length is too short only for me rest all girls maid uniform is okay in length ?!" Rizuku shouted .

well Yamazaki told us that we should make special short skirt for your maid costume only Rizuku san .

Yamazaki! Rizuku stared at Yamazaki with sharp cat eyes and her aura was like a lion ready to eat his prey .

"Rizuku calm down calm down ! I... told them but didn't know they will make it too short plus don't you think it's more comfortable ?" Yamazaki said while sweating heavily and in a scared voice .

"Even it's comfortable why do you think I would wear this in school and who told to make this ?!" Rizuku saying this while shaking Yamazaki by grabbing his collar.

"well Rizuku we can't do anything now you have to wear this or we have to make new one which is not possible so I guess you have to bear with since fighting is of no use ." Shin told Rizuku calmly 

"Well umm we have another dress also with usual length if you like you can try it ."  a girl wearing square specs said while shying a bit .

wait really I will try it now !!  

 After 10 min -- 

"Uhh how do I say it , the skirt length is okay but it's a bit tight on my chest like literally it's stick to them and pushing it. But I guess it's still better than wearing a short skirt maid dress ." Rizuku said while in a confused voice .

" It's even better than previous one my god in heaven !! " Yamazaki said while blood was running out from his nose .

"Shut up you pervert !! " Rizuku said while yelling at Yamazaki 

So after all this Rizuku finally came out and you know what would had happen all customers were looking at her constantly though thier stare was more of beckoning at her chest but nevermind .

All this news was spread in the whole school that there is a beautiful and hot girl in maid dress at maid cafe . 

"Yamazaki what should we do there is still a huge line of customers at door and we are full ?!" a girl asked .

"Hmm Rizuku maid dress attracting more customers than I thought no worries you do the work when ran out of food we will close !"

Okay 

Why all these boys staring at me like a pervert ? Well nevermind since because of them our business is blooming.

"Ahh Shin kun let me help carry these plates to the kitchen !" 

What she said shin kun ? Kun you say where is the guy all boys started searching shin .

Hey hey what's with them , I can feel that if I go out they will surely kill me . I will not go or I will surely be dead . Rizuku call someone else !!! 

Why is he not coming ! Ahh looks like I will have to carry by myself only , what a bothersome work.

---After 2 hours ---

Ahh I am exhausted there were too much customers, I didn't expect to see that much . What should I do now just relax or take a walk to see other classes . 

"Hey Rizuku ! let's see school festival together , it's your first time right visiting a school festival ?!"

Oh yeah let's go !!

Ahh there are so many stalls of many different things !! Ahh that crystal store so pretty and look at those pastries looking so delicious !!

She is really acting like a small kid who came to festival stall for the first time with his mother . Those shiny starry eyes of her and that pleasing smile if I could I want to cherish her smile like that for my entire life . 

Since it's rare to see her true smile as she always have a fake smile . 

"Hey shin why are you standing like a statue there come here fast they are selling Macaron at 20% discount !!"

Okay okay I am coming!

After wandering and visiting literally more than half of the stalls we finally took a brake and sat on bench at ground .

"Hey shin I didn't know that school festivals are so much like this ! I wanna visit all the stalls and buy lots of stuff and eat lots of things!"

"Hey ! we have literally visited more than half of the stalls you want more ? If you eat so much you will get fat and I don't want to carry a sausage like cat on my shoulder!"

"To whom you calling a 'sausage cat' ? Look at you Shut in nerd !"

"What you say 'shut in nerd'? You little !"

"Oh yeah you are a depressed person who always used to stay home and fucking read his wierd novels ."

"Huh you little prick ! Look at you what you do except sleeping all day and eating like a faggot!"

Huh !?

"Nevermind I need to go lavatory ."

"Okay okay you go I will wait for you here ."

    At lavaltory --

Ahh I was wrong she nothing more than a useless cat . I will give her a nice lecture when I get back .

"You sure seems to have a good time with your cat jin , don't ya?" a thin young guy said who was wearing a purple coat and a brown pant. His hair were dark black and he had a pale skin colour for sure he was not from our school or someone who I know .

I got shocked when he said those lines 

"Ahh I am afraid I quite didn't understand what you mean!"

"Oh let me be more precise that girl sitting on the bench is your cat jin right which ordered from that website which provides a cat jin for one year ." The guy said while beckoning at Rizuku using his finger .

"I don't know any website and she is a human not a cat ! "

After saying this I ran away from the lavatory I don't know why but I was getting scary vibes so I ran aways from him .

         [ Next Chapter - That guy ]

0