A Beauty in My House
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

No. It can't happen she is definitely that Jin I should not overthink things. " Hey, Shin kun what are you thinking so long?" 'Shin kun' what's with that am I already that close to her? Should I ask her personally or leave the seed to grow? 

 "Oh, sorry I was just daydreaming. Hey, Rizuku San can you go out with me, I asked her. I want to talk about something important" What! Shin is so bold he asked Rizuku directly for date after asking there is a sudden change in class atmosphere.

"Sure," she replied, but yeah it was a bold move for me to ask a girl directly for a date but it couldn't be helped. What if she is not that Jin and she laughed at me that I believe in that shit. 

Rizuku and I left the class and have a talk

"Listen Rizuku I know I am asking a stupid question but are you that cute cat looking Jin that had appeared at my house last night?" I asked "You still didn't get it Shin Sama? Yes, I am that cute cat looking Jin that had appeared at your house last night and from now on,  I will attend same school as you so that you don't feel lonely and easily get friend"

Oh she is really that Jin. I have one more question for you," You are trying to comforting me that's great but why the hell you are in a girl form not in a boy form, you can also become my friend as a guy"

"Oh come on Shin kun you really are a fool, if I was a guy how would you become popular in class you know if a beautiful girl like me become your friend many boys would like to become your friend and girls also because of me as they want to talk to me using you and eventually you will get many friends"

Shin kun what that's it really pisses me of but actually she have a point. By using her I might able to get one or more girlfriends which actually is her friends but yeah it will work for me.

"But yeah, how dare you to call me a fool what are you then a wierd cat who disturbs people in night or a haunting ghost?" 

" How dare you to call me wierd, what do you think you are? A lonely boy with no girlfriend and with few male friends who just use you as a tool when it comes to studies specially homework"

 After fighting for a while....


"Ok, let's go back to class so they don't misunderstand us" ok she replied. Then we go back to class everybody face was like they have given a high voltage electric shock.

 "Hey, Shin what happend she agreed to become your girlfriend or she denied" yamazaki asked. what the hell is he asking? I can't tell him that she is a Jin that I have ordered on an online website last night this story can only be intriguing for small children not for highschool students.

"Hey, what happend why are you not replying did she denied that's why you can't tell. Don't worry bro it happens once to all boys, now tell me what she said?" I was not able to deny question asked by such curiosity filled eyes. "Ahh, I actually didn't asked her to become my girlfriend. Yesterday I met her at station I was sleeping and she woke me up thanks to her, I didn't missed my stop, so when I saw her today I thought to thank her properly that's why ask her to talk alone"

Please believe in this made up story Oh God please make him believe. " But why she know your name" oh that I asked her name and she asked mine you know greeting and introduction stuff haha. I didn't know he have such a detective brain.

 "But yeah Rizuku and me are friends from today" what the hell I am saying ohh that's great Shin you finally able to get a girl- friend. Oh yeah but she is not my friend in that way.

At evening....

Ahh what a tiering long day, I am totally tiers I will first take a shower and straight go to bed.

Oh I forgot my locker key at classroom. Ok, I got it, I should now leave. 

At basement I met Rizuku. "Are you waiting for anyone Rizuku?" "Yeah, I was waiting for you Shin kun" she replied and with that honofic again. Why? I asked her.

"I thought to go home with you, so I waited for you." "What are you saying? How would I bring a girl to my house and what will my parents think." Well if I say in real I want to invite her to me home because she so beautiful but then my hallucination break and I realize that is not real she have just taken a girl form.

"Don't worry Shin kun at home I will convert my form to cat again and beside you noone else can see me." She replied. After then I agreed and walk along her to home but the things didn't went as they should.

 At home.....

I am back "Welcome Shin" my mom said to me. " Shin who is this girl along with you your classmate?" Ah shit why didn't I noticed that she didn't change her form Well she is "I am Shin girlfriend Rizuku nice to meet you Mom"What the hell is she saying oh God please shut her mouth now.

          

                 Next Chapter: Shin Girlfriend

1