A Pleasant Friend
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Summary

It had been since the Rizuku visited to Shin's house and in this first week, Rizuku had become very popular among boys and girls both in the entire school. Since, Rizuku first friend was Shin so many student also started to talk to him both girls and boys. Shin's life was blooming at a very high speed.

At midnight while Shin was sleeping:

In his dream:-

"Hey hey have you heard Shin always talk to himself just like mad people. I have also heard that he is a simp also."

"Oh, are you talking about that guy who is sitting beside window? Who stinks like siever also?"

"Yeah bro! He is really creep." 

Haha haha(children laughing)

"Hey Shin! Don't listen to thier talking or laughing I am here for you."

Haru! Haru! Haru! Don't go away Haru!!!

Wuaah wuaah (short breathing sound)

Oh, it was a dream.

"Hey Shin! Are you a wild animal or something shouting that loud at midnight?"

Weep weep(weeping tears)

"Ah sorry to disturb please go back to sleep haha"

Was he crying just a moment ago? What happened to him crying and shouting may be he had watched a nightmare.

"Okay and remeber not to shout, Dumb."

Next day:

At Shin's house-

"Okay Mom! I am leaving"

"Take care Shin!"

Why I had that dream again? Why I always became emotional after hearing her made up voice which was full of selfishness.

"Hey Shin!"

I will never fall again in people made up society.

"Hey Shin!!"

But then why I am so obsessed with making friends?

Squeez(sound of pinching skin)

Ahhhh!

What was that?Who suddenly pitched me?

"It was me. Why are you not responsing me when I was calling your name?"

"Oh that's why sorry. I just didn't realised that."

"What had happened to you? Since yesterday's night you looked upset and sad."

"Oh yeah again sorry for disturbing your sleep at midnight. It was nothing I was just dreaming of my past."

And I was realising my mistakes I had made believing on others(mumbling)

"Hey! What are you mumbling?"

"Weather is nice today isn't it?"

"Yeah"

Did he just changed my topic or is he dodging my question?

I have to ask him about his past because he is looking like a 'gloomy God' today.

"By the way Rizuku you should change into girl because our school is just 500m far now."

"Oh yeah"

At school:

"Good morning Rizuku and Shin!"

"Good Morning Yuko!"

"Good morning."

That's what people called made up smile. I know all these tricks but till know I never able to know that why I am so obsessed with mixing in today's cuning society or make friends to hang out?

"Hey Rizuku! Why Shin is looking sad and down today?"

"Well I don't know he is down since last night."

"Last night? wait did you stayed at his house last night?

"No no I mean last evening I know because I went his home at evening to return his notebook and then I noticed. Although he didn't answered my question properly."

"Huh! Okay I will ask him later, I am going to my class see ya."

"See ya"

Feww I just let my guard down today if she discovered my truth then all things will end. I have to be carefull next time.

                                           [NextChapter:Gloominess]

0