Haunted House -2
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey Kota! Help us !" said Yamazaki while running with a scared face .

"Isn't that Yamazaki ! You were here also but why are you running ?"

"Kota run! there's a mummy chasing us !" said Ranpo who was just behind Yamazaki .

"Oh Ranpo is also with you ! You guys are scared cat nah. Running like as if a real ghost is chasing you be a man guys ."

"No don't come closer you god damn ghost !" said Rizuku .

"Oh Rizuku is also with you guys good let's wander this haunted house together!"

In dim light a Kota saw a huge white figure chasing Rizuku and others and shouting to throw away his bandage after watching the man Kota got scared badly from the scary look of man.

"What the fuck have you guys brought along with you go away !" After saying these words Kota also started running as fast as he can .

"Rizuku what have you done in 5 min when I leaved you alone ? You are seriously a child ."

"To whom you calling a child you geek (by geek she means shin ) ! Plus I don't know what that man is saying about the bandage I am grabbing non.....e ."

Wait really is this the bandage that man was talking about since when I  grabbed  this piece of shit ? Ah I remembered now when I was exploring that room I took this bandage thinking someone dropped it .

 I didn't know it was his bandage . Should I throw this or keep running along with it since if I throw this and someone noticed it then they will make fun of me later for doing such things may be I should quietly drop its,

so that no one notice except that man covered in bandages.

"See there's the exit right in front of us ! Let's fucking run as fast as we can towards it !" said Kota with a lot of energy .

This is the right time to drop it ! Okay done ! Mission accomplished .

Never come again you dorks ! said the man covered in the bandages .

---Outside the Haunted house --

"Ahh it was too hilarious ! Literally what was that ?!" asked Kota having a confused face with a slight surprise.

"Umm how do I explain this ? I got into a room and suddenly saw a black figure standing behind me than I started running and he started chasing me and rest you all know ."

wierd...... ( Everyone saying while looking at Rizuku with an upset and unpleasant face )

"To think of when you guys came here ? Was today any group hangout planned that I forgot by mistake or something ?" asked Shin

"Umm we were here to chase yo....." Yamazaki closed Kota's mouth before he even complete sentence .

To chase whom ?

"He mean before coming here we were chasing a cat to see where it's going and till we realized where were we , we were already inside the Amusement Park." said Ranpo 

"Chasing a cat ? You guys are wierd as ever but never mind cya all we are going home . " said Shin 

"Wait why Rizuku is going with you ? Is she also going home ? " Yamazaki asked 

"Oh yeah our home route is  common that's why." said Rizuku 

"Oh I see that's why well then see you tomorrow!"

----On the way back to home ----

"Ahh it was a close call if they figured out that we live together . You really saved my neck Rizuku ."

"Don't mention it ! poor peasant."

"To whom you calling ' poor peasant ' you wierd ugly cat !"

"Huh 'wierd ugly cat ' see yourself in mirror first you jackass!"

"See who is calling me a jackass who made a mummy chase her by grabbing it's bandages ."

"You ! umm well sorry for that because of my foolishness you all got scared and had to ran the whole haunted house instead of enjoying it ."

"Don't mention it , it was my fault to begin with for making  you upset and saying mean stuffs."

"Nah I was also doing some discourtesy towards you even though you were trying to celebrate my bday as much as possible , sorry."

"Since now you mention it lets buy a cake and end your bday while cutting it . "

After it Rizuku and Shin went to a bakery and bought a small cake . After it Rizuku happily cutted it with a pleasant smile on her face and the day ends.

[ Next Chapter : The School Festival ]

0