Chapter 18
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Ken had left the room, Sugawara spoke, “What do you want Chiba Senpai?”

“How many times have I told you to call me Sakura San?”

“Nope, that sounds too familiar”

“So, what?”

Sugawara kept quiet. He had known Sakura Senpai, since his junior high days. She was two years ahead of him and was his elder brother’s, favourite junior. She even had a major crush on her brother.

“So, how’s your brother?”, Sakura broke the silence

“Fine”

“I see, actually I wanted to ask you something”

“What?”

“Why didn’t you join the student council, Didn't I offer you a position?”

“Under what obligation did I have to join?”

“No, I just thought you would follow your brother’s footstep”

“Listen, just because I’m Aki Nii’s brother, doesn’t mean I’ll do everything he does”, Sugawara said clearly

“But didn’t I invite you?”

“So?”

“Doesn’t that mean anything to you?”

“Nope, it’s not that it doesn’t mean anything, but Student council is just too hectic, and I’m not built for hard work”

“But, I’m there, I would have supported you, and we would have gotten time to spend together”, Sakura said with puffed cheeks

“Chiba Senpai, are you doing this to get closer to my brother?”

“How rude”, Sakura was red, “Of course not, it’s true that I did have a crush on Aki Senpai, but that’s history”

“So, what are you implying?”

“Nothing”, Sakura thought, “how dense, brothers alike”

“So, can I go?”

“Yeah”

Sugawara was leaving when Sakura said, “Best of luck for the festival, and I’ll tell you something important in the festival”

Sugawara nodded his head.

 

-------------------X---------------------

 

Hana was restless, she was walking back and forth, waiting for Sugawara and Ken’s return. Saichiba and Kai tried to cool her, telling it’ll be fine. But she just couldn’t settle down. That’s when Sugawara and Ken entered the classroom, she ran up to them.

Sugawara and Ken said nothing, everyone waited for one of them to speak up. Then Sugawara held up their form and declared, “We have the auditorium to ourselves!”

“Wooooooo”, exclaimed the whole class, “Hurray for Sugawara our class rep”

Hana was so relieved that she let out a deep sigh. Everyone asked what happened in the student council’s office, Ken was the tale-teller. He said how gallantly, Sugawara Kun challenged the council (while exaggerating a little here and there) and how he solved the mystery, and how he looked nothing less of Sherlock Holmes. The whole class listened with rapt attention, while Sugawara chest had puffed and he was looking like a kid who was receiving his trophy. After Ken had finished, Hana told the whole class, “Since Ichi Kun has worked so hard, we must repay him by working double hard”

“YESSS”, said the whole class in unison

“Let’s start”, Hana declared

Soon the whole class was ready, and their preparation began without any further interruption.

 

0