Chapter 7 What is this Dungeon?
338 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---Human Command Bunker near the Dungeon---

Intel Officer: speaking into a Phone "Major the Surveillance magic is good we can see you move into the dungeon. we can watch the whole thing, Major next time I see you is when you defeat that Dungeon and Goodbye"

---Human Raiders Pov---

Major: hangs up phone "Now Men move into the Dungeon, Glory Awaits!"

Rifleman 1: "Major the entrance is clear, but got a lot of Blood, Bodies and Guns are tossed around like toys!"

Major: "mmm Any signs of our Men or the Prisoners?"

Rifleman 2: "Alive? No Sir b- *Sees movement down the Dark hallway* CONTACT! Something down there, Piss what was that?"

Light Gunner: "Yeah saw that too."

Corporal : "Watch for Traps Lads, Squad with me" the Corporal and 4 Rifleman walked down the Hallway avoiding the Bodies on the floor, the Rest of the Raid Team following up 30ms behind them.

Rifleman 3: "This Dungeon is what 2-3 Weeks old the hell is happening here, look at the blood *scratching Noises* the fuck?" 

Corporal: "Shut up, Jeff enter Room 1 of this Dungeon!" to get a look of WTF from the Rifleman he called out, "The Dungeon or it's my Rifle?"

the Sacrifice: "Fuck me" the man slowly walked into the First room and he kept spinning around himself, "I think its *sees something move* the Fuck? OH SH-" he was cut off when one of the Bodies Lunged at him, claws entering his body.

Squad: "THE FUCK" "SHOOT IT" the Squad yelled out, as the Squad fired at the thing as it lunged at them, it managed to kill another Rifleman, Before it died

Corporal: "THE FUCK IS THAT THING" as he stands over this Humanoid being.

Sergeant: "The heck is Happening here its so fucken dark what is with the Sho…. The Fuck is that?" said as he looked at the creature on the floor

Major: "Keep moving, you two take the Body of that thing back up so we can find its weaknesses, So-?" he gestures that the Man that the thing had first killed his body slowly got up.

Corporal: "Jeff your alive by the Gods above, Jeff? you okay?" he asked the twitching man

'Jeff' walked dragging his leg as he got near the Corporal he lunged to get stuck on the mans Bayonet holding 'Jeff' up and back from himself.

Major: "The Hell is wrong with you man, your blade is in his chest and he doesn't car..." *looks over to the other man that had died to the thing*  "didn't he die to that thing too?"

Random Rifleman: "Sir the Dungeon has made a Barrier we can't leave" a shout came from the back of the Team

Major: "Damn this Dungeon must be a Special" *shoots 'Jeff'' and the man dead on the Floor in the Head*

Everyone looked at him somewhat dumb struck

Random Riflemen: "SIR THE THING"

the Major turned around to find the thing they had thought dead got up slowly, the second it heard that it was called out it ran off back into the Dungeon.

Major: "Follow that thing, plus we need to Capture the Dungeon to leave now"

The Team slowly followed it firing at any movement until they got to the Second Room but stopped when they heard voices

Unknown 1: "Where is that Hunter at, we only have so much ammo"

Unknown 2: "I have no idea, would prefer to use it on the Big fucker"

Sergeant: whisper "Major you can hear that too, it maybe our lost men."

Major: whisper "You and two others go say hi, see what they know and find out what 'Hunter' is"

The Sergeant and two Riflemen walked into the second room and walked slowly to a back room

Unknown 3: "Humans Shh, I can hear something?" 

The 3 men walked to the Door that had a crack open, the Sergeant kicked in the door scaring the 3 inside

Sergeant: yelled "FREEZE! HANDS UP!" 

Unknown 1: whisper "shut up they will hear you and we are all fucked" the other two people with him shook their heads in agreement

Rifleman 5: whispers "Sir Beast-Kin" he aims at the Beast-kin and was about to fire when one of them moved in front

Unknown 2: "Wait I am the Medical Officer of the first Dungeon group that entered the dungeon, don't shoot were been stuck in here for a while.

That struck the 3 men off.

Sergeant: whisper "What you three have been stuck in here and she's a Beast-Kin?"

Unknown 2: whisper "Yes she is, but we needed her to stay alive, look we can't leave the Dungeon all we can do is wait to die and do as much Damage as we could."

Sergeant: whisper "What is a 'Hunter' we over heard you say it?" the three in front of him looked at each other then one of them spoke

Unknown 1: whisper "We don't know much, we just call them that and you have already fought it, did a body lunge at you?" to receive a Nod "Then that's the Hunter, but we are mor-" *MOAN*

the Sergeant turned around and before he could do anything the 3 Unknown started climbing into a vent in the Roof with the Beast-Kin leaving last.

WTF was the thoughts of the three

Rifleman 6: whisper "Sir what is this Dungeon?"

Rifleman 7: whisper "Shh look, is that a Dwarf?" As they watch the Dwarf walk down into Room 2

Major: Shout "Dwarf stop N- *MOOOOAN*

The Dwarf began to run at the Major that shouted at it, two of the Riflemen moved ahead of the Major and started firing to find that their bullets hitting the Dwarf's enlarge belly seemed to do nothing, soon the two Riflemen rushed forward when they had run out of ammo with their bayonets ready, as soon the two bayonets entered the Dwarf's belly.

*MOAN HAHA POP*

The two Riflemen were covered in Acid and in no time their screams died and then gurgling, then the two died, they bodies becoming nothing more a blob of red-ish goo.

The Raid Team: "WTF" and many others like that

Rear Rifleman: Shout "CONTACT SIX" *Bang*

Sergeant: Shout "Rally on the Major, IF WE DIE! WE DIE FOR HUMANITY!"

Unknown 1: "Takeout the Gunner Then fire at will, FOR THE DUNGEON!"

soon the 3 Unknowns that the Sergeant just talked to, appeared from some side rooms and started firing at the Raid Team, killing two Riflemen before they started focusing down on the Gunner that was trying to hide using one of the bodies as cover, and the Bodies in Room 1 and 2 started getting up and rushing towards the 17 man raid team.

soon one by one, the Raiders got dragged into the undead mob.

Unknown 3: "MASTER NYA! FARK! WE NEED! CHARGER!

Unknown 1: "ROGER! RULE BRITANNIA! CHARGER ATTACK!" Following this shout a loud roar was heard coming from the core room. a hole in the Horde was open, the Charger ran through it the gap and the Fighting stopped.

Major clutching his right arm made a desperate choice "WE SURRANDER DUNGEON OF JULIUS!" following this declaration the men under the majors command start putting their hands up and repeating what the Major said.

The Horde stopped unsure what to do just like their Dungeon

Sergeant: whisper "Sir lets hope Julius is happy with our show" to get a reassuring smile from the Major

Three figures moved out of the Horde to the shock of the Sergeant and one of the Riflemen

Unknown 1: "Hello again Sarge, now we'll be taking your guns and ammo! Thank you!" the three started removing the Raid teams weapons and Ammo

Major: "Tell me who you are SLAVES OF THE DUNGEON"

The three looked at the Major, the Human and the Beast-Kin started sniggering because he yelled that at their Master and they know who was fucked.

Unknown 1: "Major I am not a Slave of the Dungeon, I am the Dungeon Master and who the hell is Julius? This is Deaths Dungeon! Death never informed me about any Julius." he answered the Major honestly 

The last 6 Raid team members looked that this person that just identified him self as the Dungeon Master and even more so when he mentioned that he had no idea who is Julius.

Major: Stuttering "Wh-Wh-WHAT, Death has no Dungeon, all Dungeons belong to Julius the God of Dungeons, you are Subordinate to him not Death!"

Unknown voice: "HAHAHA, all the Gods can create Dungeons, you ignorant Mortal! most don't have the Time to watch their Toys." this voice made the three in front of them Grown

Unknown 2: "Please no Death can you not right now? you know Master Hates you. Right?"

DM: "FUCK BITCH CAN YOU FUCK OFF!" he growled through his teeth

Death: "My Dear Dungeon I am here to see this 'Shooter' of yours, I wanted to see it in person. you have killed 24 people so 1 in 25 your next is it! make your choice of weapon, this 'Uncommon' unit will be interesting"

Unknown 3: "Master do you want me to get the MG or a Rifle?"

DM: "MG, and Death what do you mean Uncommon?"

Death "The Sim and the Chance you put on it, the 1 in 25 is just above the 1 in 20 for uncommon monsters to spawn in any Dungeon of that God Julius such a waste"

The Beast-Kin returns with a MG and the DM takes it and removes his pistol and looks at the men in front of him, then he pushed the MG into the Rifleman's arms and shoot him in the Heart.

The man holding the MG in a death grip hit the Floor, his body spasming, the MG started merging into the Right arm, skin tearing and Bones snapped, as the Gun took the Place of the Right Forearm. a minute passed of the body shaking before it stood up and got into a Kneeling position.

Death: "Cool Congratulation on Making a new type of Zombie not seen even on your world, and before you say their are movies' that they use Guns, the Guns are not apart of the undead and the body doesn't supply the ammo."

DM: Nervous "Thanks lo-lo Lord Death that was nice? Of you to say I guess. What do you want me to do with them or just do what I was planning?"

Death: "Have your fun, my little Dungeon"

DM: "Piss off, I am not little, Shooter kill the rest, Walkers go back to your positions on the Floor."

With that the Shooter stood up and looked at the rest of his Former Mates

Shooter: Grinning "Bye Bye lads"

DM and Death: surprised "WHAT?" REALLY?"

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT

---Human Command Bunker near the Dungeon---

Intel Officer: "WHAT IS THIS DUNGEON?"

and hell was Razed from that bunker all the way to High command

5