Chapter 8.5 Preperations
277 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jason spent the time by using the Landmine traps more offensively moving them into Entrance and Mercy Lobby by attaching them to some of the Walkers and making them Pseudo-Boomers, The second room becoming Hunter's Haven due to the size of the room and Plenty of places to Ambush, hide, relocate and repeat. Leaving room three and the last corridor to the Core became a last stand of the Dungeon with scattered Mines, stockpiled ammo and the Charger all to ensure if the Dungeon is to fall then the enemy will bleed just as hard.

Jack used the time to in a rushed attempt to understand Necromancy but the foreign concepts are hard to grasp onto even if it explain it as easy as possible and all he managed to learn was, Touch of Death witch was an opposite from his Healing spell he knows, but putting it aside and starts moving Hospital beds around to make fighting positions and a makeshift bunker for the Shooter.

Anna spends the time to understand her new body and her claws and managed to have the Hunters to attack her, with one Hunter attacking her at a time she blocks or dodges them each attack, with her making a rough understanding of her body she looks for places to hide and starts making it a habit to use the Vents and not the hallways.

Humanity takes no chances and wants to put the Dungeon into the ground but they want to Control it, and they Specify to Capture the Dungeon not to Destroy it, so they are sending their best Subjugation teams to seize the Control of the Dungeon.

4