Chapter 13 Dungeon Journals, Heroes and Foundout Part 1
397 8 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, to whoever managed to Defeat, destroy or Enslave me. 

I am making these Journals to allow myself to give the History of my Dungeon.

Of the Date is of this first Journal is the 17 of 6 in the year 3269, odd year in my opinion.

My Name and Titles is Jason Benson, the First Dungeon of Madam Death and Her Herald of Death, then there is my Dungeon name Britannia. That name came from a War song from my World, yes my World I am not a Native or Made by the Gods-ish, She, Madam Death took my soul when I was about to die, I hated her then, but now that I have a face to hate, it's hard Death is one of the most Yandere things ever. Dark me or Dark Jason after punching her has become curious of her, while I or Proper Jason feel obligated to like her she gave me a new life and allow me to entertain people, yes they are undead and what are my Servants, then their is Death and Julius who started listening to my Music when he worked, Seems off even for him.

I am a Person, I was once alive, once a Human but now, now am a Dungeon Master but still a person with a Soul.

I am not saying anything about events from before this Journal other then this.

Journal #1. 17/6/3269

It has been two days since I have seized control of the Royal Guards that protected my ill master, after imprisoning him I had sent a report that said he had "Fucked it up." to quote the Emperor, and all they asked was is he dead, witch was a no for now.

As for the other things going in the Dungeon, Jack has been the Marksman of my Dungeon and for a short time Jessica's protection until I had assigned Alice's Squad explanation in later. But back on track Jessica's abilities are impressive, I had only just prior to writing this with Julius and he had told me about many things that I can't say here for many reasons, but Jessica had always been someone with high Magic capability but no control without training, due to her being terminally ill and being someone of the lower standing she had no way to get help from the state. The Plagas due to the Dungeons mobs nature to easily control mana but have limited capabilities, it seems that she had become one and has the best of both worlds, and she is a bit of a Tsundere with me which is odd as fuck.

Anna has some fucking how made it clear to the Hunters at she is her boss before I could have a choice in it and she uses them as training partners due to Jack and I "Being to fucken slow" says the fucken Cat-Kin that has faster reflexes then a fuck Man blocking a Nut shot, and I am not rewriting that. but yes she has proven that she is more then able to kill fast and silently, and the Attack that Count Marcus has proven that point already, and from a report I got from the Army Officers near me said that she had killed over 68 men and forced 26 out of the Armed Services due to the injuries she had given them and 38 more that were wounded before she was "Tased" effectively all though it hurt like hell and knocked me out, but now I do believe Death pulled me from that point for the meeting of the Gods, and that shit but I don't know.

Alice and her team, AKA the boys play things, due to him being in my Dungeon I heard and saw everything, disgusting. Alice is the Leader who had a silent argument with Judos about revising my "Blessing" as I called it at the time she had been fully professional and was trying to point out my Bullshit to the Prince witch he simply told her to "Fuck off and take it." In a long story short way to her. The other three in Judos' "Team?" if I could call them that, two of them want him dead and the last one has hid herself and follows Jessica around like a lost puppy now since she herself walks the halls of my Dungeon alone but now has a plus one, all three have different reasons to being with him.

From "Role?" in the group other then sex and how the hell did they end up with him

Alice, Tactical Leader or Squad leader, she was one of the Emperor's "Side dishes" as she put is and talked about the Empress as the "Main Meal" and was assigned away from him to prevent another scandal with the Emperor and Guard having sex.

Janice, Assaults Expert or Demolisher Mage, her Unit was wiped out and she chose to flee and live alone but was captured by a "Anti-Flee Division" and yes the name is a stupid is you are thinking, back on track and she was sold into slavery with Judos preferences had her brought to him, she wants to kill him.

Kath/Katherine, Ranged Expert or Marksman, she had a odd up bringing due to her being a POW of both sides, her unit was encircled and crushed taking her and other that gave up and forced them into a suicide unit and was captured by her side but they had assumed she and the others join them willing, but was "Saved by Judos" so she sound be happy about it, she doesn't hate him only she hates most of the Human Military, she wants to kill Judos and more, she was glad to join the Dungeon.

Leaving the oddity, Van Vasdel, she had no Role due to her being the newest in the team until she told us a secret that she isn't Human, that was a surprise when I had found out, but not as much compared as her old comrades, she is a Snow Elf who skin tone is the same as Humans on certain fronts but she had her ears clipped to look more Human, she had attempted a solo mission to kill the Emperor and Empress, and she didn't know why she didn't shoot them when I was getting assigned Judos, she felt like something evil from me most likely the Herald bleeding out of my body when I spoke or looked at them, I had thought she looked spooked when she saw me. Now after I was done she started following Jessica around like a child and when I asked her about it, Jessica told me that Vasdel is in elf years Younger then 8 in Human even if she would nearly 100 years old if you don't convert. Basically a ideological child assassin tried to kill the two most important people in the Human Nations and now she follows Jessica due to her being "Close in age?"

Signed By Jason Benson, The Herald of Death

~~~

Journal #2. 28/8/3269

Judos usefulness has reached his end I am going to start experimenting on him to create a floor Five Boss, 

Current numbers is 375 strong and after heavy reinforcement of all my walls and roofs I would like to see Marcus do that again and I would love to see it

Signed By Jason Benson, The Herald of Death

~~~

Journal #3. 8/9/3269

Judos has finally succumbed to Death and has become a Powerful monster with in my walls and now is in the fifth floor, his size is about 2.45 meters tall, a meter and a half wide most of that being arms and I really don't know but now the HMG I got a while back is now a shoulder mounted weapon that can fire and target independent from him his official name is Battle-hardened Undead. but I call him Bob

Signed By Jason Benson, The Herald of Death

~~~

Journal #4. 34/11/3269

With some help from my Patron and Julius I have managed to modify my undead so that they can leave the Dungeon but they lose their infectivity when outside, but that was a simple problem I made a Sub-Mutation to the Boomers where some don't explode but rather they expel a concentrated form of the Airborne second stage. The disease itself can't live out side of the Dungeon for more then ten seconds but any living and dead flesh that gets in contact, bam, infected, and this Gas comes from what is effectively a Massive Fart, sound and all.

Signed By Jason Benson, The Herald of Death

~~~

Journal #5. 23/13/3269

I am writing this just before I am going to a Party for Dungeon Master and their Masters, I have a plan Shock and Awe and back to war and a Ambush at the Frontline, Jack and His sister at Mid-night will led the Undead from my Dungeon and Attack the Rear of the Human frontline to get more bodies or kill as many as possible, Thank you Julius for telling me this, it was his and Deaths Suggestion to do it now as a Christmas present.

But that has been delayed due to the News that the Emperor had summoned six great Heroes yesterday and this Party is more of a celebration for them and to find out who/what Divine Being blessed them as Hero of X 

This is going to be fun and I hope to fuck with the Heroes and show them what this world really is.

Signed By Jason Benson, The Herald of Death

~~~

"Master are you ready to go?" Erika asks after appearing next to him at the entrance room, "I know it pains you to Delay due to these heroes but we can kill them with ease."

"I know and don't underestimate the Heroes just because they are new, the Blessing they would have gotten will help them."

"Sorry Master, I understand."

"I'm going to play song that people from my world would know and so their will be.." Jason trails off, "trust I can get from them and if I can quietly say I am from Erath they will trust me more then those of this world, it may not work completely but their is always a chance. Now for the Rest of you!" he moves from talking from Erika to the rest of his Servants, "The Dungeon is to be on high alert we are still close to the front and I don't want to be enslaved or killed while I am out, Understood!"

"Yes Master!" the Rest says, those that have military trained salute leaving Jessica and Vasdel just bowing   

With that Jason left the Dungeon and enter the car that was waiting for him and anyone else, nearly 8 hours later he arrives at the Imperial Palace early but leaving him time to talk with the Heroes.

 

"Hey Britannia, your early?" a voice familiar to Jason is heard and when he sees who spoke to find Count Marcus

"Oh, Yes Master Marcus, I am sorry to say though that Master Judos was ill and couldn't attend but he told me to entertain the Heroes." Jason replies and bows slightly

"Britannia, no need to call me Master or bow to me, Count Marcus and a Hand shake should be fine, you were the hardest Dungeon I ever had the Honour of fighting."

"Thank you, but still you were the first one to defeat me, I wish honour you with a special title. Please accept."

"Ha, fine by me, I accept." Marcus says happily and holds his hand out for a shake

"Thank you, I came early to see these Heroes." Jason says and shakes Marcus' hand

"Oh, they are coming this way odd, they were talking to the Emperor but know why are they looking at you now?" the Count says noting the Six Heroes were now looking at them with two of them walking over both look nervous and concern

"Umm what is your name again?" a female Hero asks while Pointing at Jason

"My name is Britannia, a Dungeon Master near the Frontline of this war." Jason replies and bows

"Um, are you from Earth?" the other one asks shyly, Marcus is confused about what Earth is and looks at Jason, "I mean unless Britannia is here as well but that's Latin."

Jason Smiles and says a quote from Winston Churchill, "We will fight them on the Beaches, on the landing grounds in the hills and the streets, we will fight with growing confidence and strength in the air we will never surrender. Does that answer that?" 

Both Heroes look at each other and both take Jason in a hug, "Thank god, Please help us can you send us back or know someone that can." one asks while as both start crying into his chest

"I-I am sorry I can't help you that way Madam Death needs me to be here." Jason says softly to them, this has gained the Attention everyone including the rest of the Heroes for some odd leap in reasoning drew their weapons thinking this is an attack, "Umm sorry to interrupt you two crying but the rest of your Comrades have drawn their weapons." both of them look back and start waving them over 

"Guys, this guy is from Earth, he Quoted Winston Churchill." the Shy hero says trying to defuse them but didn't work

"Are you the Dungeon Britannia!?!" a male Hero yelled pointing his Sword at Jason

"You two let go of me," he said to the two heroes that were still hugging him and they do, "Yes I am but I am much more, Madam Death has wanted me to be on this shit hole of a world, god all I want is to go home, but here, here I am powerful being a Dungeon that these humans around you Enslaved. These Human Nations around you Heroes Enslave Non-Humans, these nations are basically Germany in the 40s with the Holocausts. I myself have gotten POWs from them and have feed my Dungeons growth, but more Importantly I am from Earth a Being with a Soul." Jason said calmly but walked away from the pair of Heroes that hugged him and drew his own sword, "Or are you willing to Defy the Gods? What did they say to you when you came? Fight the Demon Lord? Fight the other Races of this world? I was sent here due to... a God Loving me, Death is a interesting Lover, Shut you Death I am tell the truth, Ugh Bitch. Sorry Death is a bit of the Yandere and was talking to me."

"Are you a Hero?" another hero asks

"Ha Britannia a Hero he's a Dungeon." Marcus laughs but stops when he sees that Jason was smiling witch spoke the truth, "Wait Britannia, you have a Soul, that means when the Magus died you, you!"

"Yes, Marcus I was Bullshitting about my Enslavement and Madam Death made me Her Herald of Death, But you may know me as the Angel of Death from my little fun on the Frontline."

6