Chapter 15 Threesome Trench War Part 3
151 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I Return to my Dungeon after my... visit to see the Heroes in the Capital. I wrote a speech to fuck with the people still alive in the trenches.

I mixed FDR's D-Day speech, and Churchill's Darkest Hour speech with some changes to them both and some added lines... it turned out better then I thought.

I move on Jack's Plagas and find him with two female Officers, I smile both are the brand new strain, the Officer Class Undead was what I had in mind, when I made it. The idea behind them came from Resident Evil: Damnation with that guy that can control the Lickers... thinking about them a Hunter sub-strain for the Lickers would be nice.

Spoiler

The idea 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-VNikxYBPw 

[collapse]

As I walk behind him I lean in close and blow on his neck, making him jump. To his credit to recovers fast turns and fires, he missed but the other two with him turn raise their weapons and metaphorically shit themselves when they see who I am.

"Howdy Jack... need a hand?" I say while extending my hand for jack to help him up.

Jack looks at me for a second, flips me the bird then grabs my hand and I help him up, "One hello master, two fuck you, three how was your visit to the Capital."

"It went well... I can feel your anxiety Jack what's up?" I ask.

"I don't know what is happened to Jessica... just worried." his voice betrayed his calm outer demine.

I check on Jessica... Plagas alive check, she herself alive check, current state... over use of her powers and is having a nap? If you could call passing out Alice knows where, I 'trust' Alice and her team to keep her alive.

I tell Jack that his sis over did it with the magic and is asleep, he breath a sigh of relief.

"Report?" I ask him.

"Lucy, Cathy" Lucy and Cathy both nodded with sheepish smiles when their name is called, "and I are hunting a recon force, so far we know that they three Elves, one Beast-kin unknown Kin type, one Orc and three Humans... but there maybe a issue with the humans." I raise an eyebrow. 

"I'm interested?" I says taking point.

"Well that's the thing we believe they are like you... a Herald or a Heroes. We think the three Humans that are with the recon force are like... the heroes you must have fought at the Capital... We think they are summoned." I stop and turn to Jack.

"You three, the Heroes I fought hadn't gotten their blessing yet these ones will have them and most likely have used them more often... don't follow me I will engage them and the recon force." I turn and run into the fog.

I overhear them talking and that they will stay nearby just in case.

...

..

.

I find the recon force but it seems to have been bolstered by survivors.

One of the Elves cast a wind spell and pushes away the fog reveling me to the group of 25 ish people. Must be about 20 meters from me to them.

"Another survivor." one of the Humans says with what looks like a radio transponder on his back.

I start walking towards them and draw my Reapers Scythe, it appearing as a arming sword.

"Who are the summoned?" I ask, my killing intent must be chocking.

None of them move for a few moments before the Orc raises his weapon and takes aim.

"Wait! Why do you ask?" the Radio Human asks.

"I can sense a Summoned person." A bluff to get me closer.

"There are three."

"Makes no difference." I change me pace from a fast walk to a full on sprint.

Moment later they understand what I was going to do but it was to late... three were already dead.

I roll to avoid a swing of a rifle butt, I thrust out when I finish me roll my Scythe changing to what I need and now that I am among them, my sword becomes a nice little Dagger.

I pounce from my kneeling position onto the Orc, I drive my blade into his chest and I drive me teeth into the throat and ripped it out.

The fighting stops from what I just did, my body covered in blood with a chunk of Orc throat still in my mouth, I spit it out and lick my lips, "Mmm, Not bad raw I wonder what it would taste like cooked? I Wonder?" I don't know if I was joking or I was serious... I pounce to the nearest elf and slash his throat I followed the body to the ground and rolled off him.

"Fun w-UGH!" Finally someone hit me, I grab the rifle...

The battle was bloody and a bit of a blur at some point an infector showed up making the fight crazy.

I was fine... relatively being an undead per say... meaning all the stab and gunshot wounds did nothing, but they still hurt like a bitch, four left of the original 25 people... Four bloody Humans and I don't believe I killed the ones that were with the recon force. 

"So three of you are the Heroes and... I know you, you grabbed my shoulder when I was in your trench." I point at the Human officer with one hand.

He looks at me then at his missing hand, blinks, blinks more and falls over???

Heart attack? Stroke? What the Fuck?

"Pifft hehe HAHA!" I did find that funny though it confused the fuck out of me, "So." I clear me throat, "You three are the Heroes then? I don't see your Gods blessings."

The three looked at each other then back at me, "Gods can't give Heroes blessings." the Radio guy says.

That was bullshit I am liv-- undead proof of that being a lie... plus I did ask Madam Death this Question and Gods can give their blessing.

"Why should I believe that lie. I am proof of my Goddess blessing." I say with a smile.

"No mortal can hold a blessing." the one on the Radio guys right said.

"Wait were you summoned in a Human nation or another?"

"We weren't summoned into a Human nation wh-." I interrupt.

"Because Gods of other race can't give blessings to someone that isn't their race... For example your Orc here can't be given a blessing from any other god other than his own races... You were handicapped from the start sorry gents. I was looking forward to fighting another Gods Champions." With three quick attacks they dropped dead.

 

""Jason do you hear us?"" I hear Death and Julius talking to me. 

"Yep what's up?" I reply casually.

Julius spoke. "There is a Dungeon 8.5kms away to the north-west from your location."

"And? That's the Goblin Dungeon? Why are you telling me?" A little confused when I answered. 

Death spoke, "We want you to try something for us... go there and Destroy the Core."

...

..

.

"Sure but you two own me big if the thing you wanted don't work."

""DONE!""

 

As I turned to leave.

"OORRRAAAAAA!!!"  I turn to find that the one armed officer hand gotten up without me noticing... his sword plunged into my chest hitting my heart... I fall back losing all senses... I hit the ground my last fleeting moment.

"HAHA, You got me." I stand up with sword still in me, "Want it back?" I ask presenting my chest for him... he does something I wasn't expecting he draws his pistol and shoots himself in the head in front of me.

Holy shit... fuck me that was extreme... well compared to... what I did, what he did was tame... but still holy shit.

I take his sword out of my chest and lay it next to him and leave towards the Goblin Dungeon.

3