Chapter IV – “The irreversible accident”
346 6 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

=======================================================

EARTH - DATE: 01 - 07 - 2013

=======================================================

What a beautiful day, the sun is so high up to light your day, you can see the clear blue sky and cottony white clouds scattered around perfectly painted the sky. It would be a beautiful sight to admire but with all the noises around me my mood is soiled by their loud chattering.

*sigh*  

I could only sigh in defeat, I couldn't bother to reprimand them for being too loud, so I rather choose to ignore them as far as I could. And just continue to watch from the window, at the back of the bus from where I currently sat, since I board inside. I usually always ride a train with my 2nd brother Jess to go to school, for it only took us 15 minutes to get there. But today for some reason my mom and dad decided to pay the school, for my bus ride for a whole month. Because Jess couldn't attend the school opening ceremony or rather the first 15 days in January. 

Because his at the Doctor's Charity Hospital being hospitalized for almost 8 days right now due to dengue. Maybe tomorrow he'll be discharge but still, he needs 15 days to recover back to his former health. We're all worried about him, and seeing him so pale and weak, makes me so sad about his plight. And I'm also worried about my dad situation too, paying all the hospital expenses, and bills for the blood bags are too expensive to buy. I could only watch him so stressout about the situation even his chubby body has a sign of thinning, while our mother also works hard to find help in finding blood donor from strangers or her close friends for Jess.

Our father couldn't ask blood from me or my 2 younger siblings because he said we're too thin to donate blood for our brother. Only he and eldest brother John can donate blood for they both have a strong body and lots of blood to give out. As you may not know our father is too shy, to ask for help from eldest brother John, he just couldn't say it to his face, because he felt so guilty. That John had to grow up in grandma's place in the countryside until he was in highschool for dad and mom promise grandma that their first child must grow up with her. When he started to go to college he moved in with us in the city, before that he could only visit us during birthday celebration, festival's, halloween, christmas and new year's. 

Because of it dad is so guilty to face him, so he resort to just take John's blood while he was asleep and just compensate him later when he wakes up (a cowardly move, indeed). I'm more bewildered why John didn't even wake up? when the nurse put the needle and pierced his skin to extract blood from him to give it to Jess. What did dad do to John? to make him fall so asleep he couldn't even wake up when they move him around.

Man, I wish you could see John expression that day when he woke up 2 hours after the nurse extract his blood for Jess. I don't even know if I should laugh or cry in this situation, after John was fully awake, he felt so tired and hungry. But when he saw our dad happy face, at first he was confused. When he said he was hungry, our father immediately bought him food to eat and further ask what he wanted with a big smile on his face, he was beginning to be crept out by the bizzare situation of dad's puzzling attitude. You may not also know this, but infact our dad is always so tight in his budget. When he spend money he always so fixed on the right amount to spend in any situation but sometimes he's only generous when he get a bonus or either he's drunk. But especially in this situation when Jess is being hospitalized right now, ofcourse our dad will not be so stupid to get drunk or spend more money on stupid things. And today he was just so, out of his character which made my brother scared thinking something was amiss with all this, that he began to get suspicious about dad change of attitude in 360 degrees.

Geez, don't worry when our mom found out what dad did to John,  dad was so badly scolded by mom. He almost cried like a dog being scolded by their master you could even imagine a 50-ish something year old man growing dog ears and a tail tuck down between his legs. Well he later then apologized to mom and John for what he did, he was just so desperate looking for blood donor for Jess. And John lessen his burden to pay for the blood bags, but still John was upset for what dad did to him. But later on, he still forgives him because he knows dad is a cowardly man to ask help from others which sometimes dad result to do a low or cowardly move just so,  he could save one of his children.

And dad also have no choice but to pay my school, for my bus fare for a month which is so expensive compared to riding the train  to go to school, because it is a private school bus. And I'm just a scholar student at my school because I am one of the members of the Drum and Bugle Corps at our school (by the way I play the double drums and lyre on some occasion). Because of that I lessen the burden of my parent in my school expenses, but still both of them couldn't fathom to trust me to go to school alone. So that's why I'm here right now sitting at the school bus, ready for the new semester to start (oh! I forgot to tell you'll, I'm already 2nd year highschool this year).

...

... WELL, BACK TO THE SCHOOL BUS ...

...

For today is the start of a new school year but I'm still so reluctant to attend school today because Jess isn't here with me, or rather for the next 15 day's exactly (bummer). I hate going to school knowing my friends isn't my classmate this year and meeting new people again (sucks), I need to approach them just to befriend him or her especially my classmate this year (but I didn't do that last year), because I suck at approaching people. I always say stupid things when I butt in conversation like what happened last 2 years. 

When I approach Dianna Ross conversing with our classmate that year, I was hoping to be her friend after we talk, well I didn't understand most of their conversation, because I was only focusing on Dianna's face and expression. I can only tell you this, she's just so beautiful you know, she had beautiful sun kissed skin, long straight black hair with beady brown eyes, I was more captivated by her lips which is plump and pale (hey! maybe you'll start to think I'm lesbian right now, don't brand me like that. I was just appreciating someone's beauty, Okay! We all do that sometimes, right?). 

Well If she put on a red lipstick it will always turn to pink when it sets on her lips. When I told her this in front of everyone, "Dian you have a kissable lips!" Out of nowhere (I should slap myself for saying that out loud, I'm such an idiot!). They stop talking and stood there shock of what I had said even Dian was dumbfounded, it was so awkward I literally left there while they were still so confused (I always cringe when I remember that).

Because of my stunt that day, Dian keeps avoiding me when we cross our path for almost 3 months. Maybe she thought I'm a perverted lesbian or just utterly weird person without the help of my only friend at school Stella Jacob's. I'll never had a chance to befriend Dian, when she got sick for a week we helped her by giving out the school lessons and assignments papers to her boarding house. With that little by little we got know each other and in time we'll become friends and Dian just laughout what happened between us before, I always blush when I remember that incident.

And a small smile starting to tug in my lips, well its not all that bad going to school knowing I get to meet Stella and Dian again. I can't wait to meet them at school during break time or lunch time just to hangout and talk about what happened to our school break or how we spend our school break last year.

"Hey! Bro did you read the novel I'll Dominate the Apocalyptic World with my sheer powers, By: TITLover, VOLUME IV?." someone says that, which break my chain of thoughts.

"Dude! (Shh) don't say that out loud, that novel is prohibited to be read by minors especially to us." He whisperly chatise the guy.

"But, man I'm just bummed that this is the last volume of this novel." He sadly said.

"Ehh! This is the last volume? Why?!". 

I perk up my ears because I got curious as to why the volume IV is the last volume when infact in the forum said there should be volume V. I know I stop reading that shitty novel but still I wanna know what happened in volume IV.

"Well the author just drop this book because he said he was not that happy to write this story."

"But why though? His novel is so popular right now!"

"I don't know what is running in his mind bro, he just said that and goes offline. Deleting his account and the novel too, luckily for me I saved it before all that happened."

"So what happened in the end of the novel?"

"As the story goes Xander build his own organization with his harem in tow. He also start to build his own family knowing he could finally provide a better environment for them to grow up. But in the latter ending of the story there's this ominous sign of zombies starting to form their own group or organization and that's it."

"Eh! Thats all there is?"

" *he nods and replied* Yep!"

"Ehhh! What a cliffhanger bro. How could the author leave it like that? How could we know what will happen to the protagonist in the future? This is bullsh*t!" He angrily said.

"I know man even I started to regret, reading it in the first place."

They keep on wailing like a girl being dump by her boyfriend. They were so sad about the novel being drop like that, by the author without hesitation. I smirked at their grief knowing my evaluation is correct the book is so shitty even the author give up finishing writing this story (fufufu).

* Screeeech!* " " *Aaaaahhhhhhhh!*

Suddenly the bus is starting to heavily shake and some student was thrownoff from where they sat. I could hear my fellow schoolmates screaming as the bus is still driving fast and was already out of the of the driving lane, still swinging side by side. Until it halts without warning blocking the road and my head heavily collide what's in front of me (bus chair, ofcourse) through that impact. My head hurts and I felt so dizzy when I touch my forehead I could feel some sticky liquid pouring out.

"Is everyone alright?!" Ask by the bus driver in panick tone if all the student are alright and safe.

"Beep! Beeeep! Beeep!!!"

With my blurry vision, I look out through my window I could see a silhouette of a huge vehicle running fastly towards us.

*Screech!* " " *Crash!!!*

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

News Today on January 07, 2013 at exactly 7: 45 A.M.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Every household television is on for 8 p.m. news because they heard a news about a car crash earlier this morning. And in the screen they could see a beautiful lady in a business suit with a serious look with a tinge of sadness in her eyes as she spoke.

"Breaking news to all, I am Maxie Clint reporting the earlier car crash accident killing all passengers inside at exactly 7:45 a.m. As the police investigated the early cctv footage which caught the left tire of the bus was pull apart during its cruise in the road, heading to its destination (to school). This unforeseen event leads for the truck no time to halt his vehicle, in which resulted for the truck to collide to the bus killing 30 students and the bus driver even the truck driver didn't survive the impact." The reporter breathe heavily and still continue her report.

"The school will be reevaluate of its transporation vehicle for the safety of their future students. And the school will compensate, to those families who lost their children due to this accident, to persuade them to drop the charges in the court pertaining the negligence of the school to its student safety. But those families are determined to pursue this matter, no matter what."

"Let us remain silent and pray in respect for those who pass away today. Will show the names and picture of those student who died in this tragic incident."

And then the news show a video clip about the students names and pictures in the screen who passed away.

Claire Phoebe Arc age 16 ...

Jones Connor Arnold age 10 ...

Mike Enriquez Cruz age 12 ...

Susan Roces Chan age 15 ...

Zack Norris Gonzales  age 16 ...

Saskia Flint Hawkins age 8 ...

Jean Constantine Lee age 14 ...

Noah Mhorhane Fhuama age 6 ...

...........

.........

........

 So on and so forth ....

.........

......

...

And in another world Jean woke up confusedly to a unfamiliar place.

(And that story is for the next chapter to tell.)

Hey! Guys, its your weird author here trying to tell you that I really appreciate you'll reading my novel. (Fufufu) Thank you and may God bless you all.

6