Ch 2 roommates at school
46 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the last 6 years I learned how to control my gift and energy even if I am mentally unstable, it seems that in school you learn how to use your gift and energies. Why all this now? Well, today I am learning how to use mana to cast a spell, and if I can’t cast it within a week I get transferred to a worker school.

Now the thing is that to make spell constructs you need will that is not a problem but you also need to in most cases charge mana in one go. Which surprise I can’t. So my first day was only learning how to use mana for me, and to fix this I am using my point shop. My 7 years of saving is now a godsend, I quickly look at all the option available for me. There are a lot but their limitations are kind of harsh, but there was one that was pretty good looking namely runic charge.

The runic charge has the ability to charge mana into runes that stay on your arm till you cast the spell. Of course, it also has cons, namely, I can’t make two constructs at the same time, it has a 50% penalty in both mana and will and you set the spell, which means that you cant change the spell mid-way. In most cases, this close to useless I, however, have no pool but a constant stream of energy.

The previous week is the hardest work I have put into in my life, and due that I could cast at the entrance exam. The next morning I say my latest goodbye’s to everyone at the housing residence before I went to my school’s dorms. While walking to my dorm I was excited about what I would be taught and how my classmates would be.

When I arrived at my dorm the dorm overseer assigned me a room on the second floor. When I went into my room I saw 4 beds, but no sign of my roommates. Setting my stuff on a bed to claim it and then went to explore the school.

When Rolf went out of his dorm straight ahead he saw the female dorm, which was almost identical to his dorm. Walking on the path he came to the crossroad with at his left side the entrance and exit to the school grounds, as that is where he came from he went right. When the road almost hit the forest three line the road made a T-split, on the right side you would go to the training hall and on the left to the school.

After Rolf was doubting which one first he thought that he should look at school first, and then come back to his dorm. Then he put on his training suit and go to the training hall to also practice. Then after walking for around 5 minutes, he came to the plaza that was in front of the school. After arriving it seems that the school opens up after the new semester begins so Rolf walked back to his dorm.

When Rolf opened his room’s dorm he saw two other boys one a bit taller than him with brown hair and purple eyes, the other one about his height and dark blue hair with 1 red 1 green eye.

“Hello my name is Rolf, what are your names?”

“I am Kendell nice to meet you.” Was spoke by the brown-haired one.

“Sam.” Was all the blue-haired said.

“have you guy seen the forth person that will be staying with us?” (Rolf)

“Naw I wonder what he’ll be like.” (Kendell)

Sam shook his head in denial.

“So, which class are you guys in? I am in A3.” (Rolf)

“A3? I am in that one too.” (Kendell)

“same.” (Sam)

“so we will all be in the same class? I wonder if the last roommate also will be in our class.” (Kendell)

“That would make it easier to know each other.” (Rolf)

‘they seem like nice people that I could get along well, now I hope the last person is also nice.’

After having greeted and done some chatting Rolf went to put his suit on said goodbye and went to the training hall. As a warmup, he jogged to the hall, and when he arrived he was surprised at the oval building that should be at least 70 meters. When in comparison the dorms are about 20 meters and the school is 15 meters. When he was in the hall he saw a map where there was written the diverse facilities, but for now, he needed to train his mana so he went to the magic floor.

While he doesn’t have a tank for his energy’s he can train his regeneration, and that would decrease his needed time to cast a spell.

A map of campus with no effort to make it.

Spoiler

school map

[collapse]

2