Reicarnation to One Piece World.
551 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Kenji Himura, a Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryu practitioner and I'm that Kenshin Himura descendants. I heard about the story from my grandpa. I really idolized him, his way of life during the war. His role is very large to create a new era. I can say that his role is not less than the leader of the Meiji Restoration. The only thing that I don't like from him is the way his life after creating a new era. He has developed an acute appreciation for life and has taken a vow in his heart to never again kill another person and to do everything within his power to protect people from being killed. Despite this, however, he holds his own existence cheap and carries in his heart grievous guilt.
Why would he torment himself that much? He killed a thousand people so the millions can have a good life, he should take pride in it.
And because of his inability to kill his enemy, it almost cost my great-grandma lives so many times. Good thing the worst never happened.
Well, enough talking about my Great Grandpa. Lets back to myself.

I'm the last generation of Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryu. I don't intend to search for an heir, because I don't see any point to pass this kenjutsu style since we live in a peaceful era.
I am 25 years old and live alone since 5 years ago when my grandfather passed away. He is the one that taught me Hiten Mitsurugi. Both of my parents pass away when I was a baby and I don't know much about them.

Well, that enough for an introduction, back to the present. I'm now in the bank, trying to cash my money. But before trying to do that, bank robbery happens.

The criminals use a child as a hostage, and I try to save her. But after that, I got a shoot in the chest. I don't know whether the police or the criminals that shoot me. I lost consciousness because of blood loss and died on the spot. Finally, I'm leaving this boring life. The only regret that I don't know how my favorite anime ends.

------------
I woke up on the bed and looked around. "where I am??, didn't I just died??."
I heard footsteps from outside and the door opened. I see a young girl with short dark blue hair and dark brown eyes. She had a tears mark on her face. "ZORO" she runs and hugs me.
"Are you okay?? Are you still hurt??" said the girl with a worried face.
"what happen??" I asked.
"You suddenly collapse and had a high fever for a week. You didn't even wake up". the young girl answered. "I thought I'll lose you. You are the only friend I have" said the girl with moist eyes.
"I am sorry... by the way where is this??" I try to change the topics seeing this girl will cry again.
"We are at home" she answered and suddenly an old man enters the room.

"Kuina.. oh Zoro, you already woke up. that's a relief" said the old man. He has black hair that tied back in a long ponytail, his face is wrinkled and wears glasses with circular frames. He wears a gray yukata and he has a beige haori over it with two crossed swords on the left breast.

'Kuina?? Her name sound familiar to me, where is it I heard it again???' I touch my head trying thinking the answer.
"What wrong, Zoro?? Does your head hurt again??" Kuina asked with a worried face.
I see her face again. 'Oh, I know.. She is my favorite character childhood friends, and didn't they call me Zoro??.. that means I'm in One Piece world right now??...'
I tried to pinch my cheek. "It hurts" 'It looks like I'm not dreaming. I really got reincarnated to One Piece World.'

I never thought that this world is real'. 'Hahaha, I am sure I will enjoy this second life'

Thus, my second life as Roronoa Zoro begins.

12