07.Entry Ceremony
2.7k 4 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Nadyia and Leto chose their beds, the loud sound of a bell announced the moment when the new students of the academy had to go to the amphitheater for the entrance ceremony.

Leto and Nadyia left their room and rushed to the amphitheater.

As they walked down the corridors of the building, they both quickly became the center of attention.

Leto was too adorable in his shorts uniform to go unnoticed. For her part, Nadya showed a continued blush on her face as she walked awkwardly and used her hands to try to prevent her skirt from rising, something that clearly could not happen as easily as it did in her mind, such behavior could hardly be ignored.

Both crossed the building and finally emerged at the back of the building, and not far away, the presence of a beautiful stone amphitheater surrounded by a large garden that seemed to take up more space than the rest of the facilities in the women's section was noticeable.

Accompanied by about a hundred girls, all of the newcomers to the academy, Leto, and Nadyia crossed part of the beautiful garden and then entered the amphitheater and took a seat.

It should be mentioned that Nadyia had trouble sitting down, after all the skirt was not long enough to cover at least her knees, which meant that her underwear would be exposed when sitting down, of course, this is in Nadyia's imagination.

"I-It's the first time I've worn clothes like this..." —Nadyia's face flushed even more as she heard a slight laugh come from Leto.

Seeing Nadyia having so many difficulties was unexpected for Leto. At first, it seemed to Leto that Nadyia was similar to some of her mother's female soldiers, women who consciously put their femininity aside while doing their job, however, this was not the case, Nadyia seemed to be the complete opposite to Leto, a girl who had lived as a boy until now.

"Why didn't you choose shorts?"

"There would be no way I would do such a thing, are even shorter than the skirts..." —Nadyia's gaze shifted to Leto's slender white legs.

Leto let out a slight laugh full of feminine charm again, and this caused sighs around her, Leto was just adorable in the eyes of the other girls.

As everyone chatted carefreely, a small group of women took the central stage.

"Silence please" —on the central stage, Inis called for calm.

The solid rock wall behind Inis helped her voice spread throughout the amphitheater.

All the girls were silent and focused their eyes on the stage. Inis was not the only one present instead, two other students and a group of women who were teachers were standing next to her.

"Kristin-oneesama..." —Leto gasped when he recognized one of the two students who were on stage with Inis, it was her older sister.

Hearing Leto mumble, Nadyia led to focus her gaze on who was undoubtedly Leto's older sister, the characteristic silver hair of House Lyndell made it impossible to be wrong.

Kristin Lyndell was as beautiful as rumors said, her long silver hair reaching to her waist. She was slightly taller than average, her slim legs covered in white stockings perfectly harmonized with the curve of her slim waist. Her chest was not sparse but neither was it exaggerated, however, in a way, the cold look in her blue eyes and the indifferent expression on her face made Kristin lose points in terms of charm. On the other hand, she earned points with those who enjoyed being dominated.

Inevitably Nadyia made a mental comparison between Kristin and Leto, the result for her was clear, Leto would undoubtedly completely outperform her older sister in regards to beauty in a couple of years, although currently regarding charm, charisma, and lovableness Leto had an overwhelming victory over Kristin.

"First of all, let me introduce myself, my name is Mylee Tryne, the director of the women's section of the imperial academy, and as such, I welcome each of you" —a middle-aged woman stepped into the front on stage and exclaimed that with a faint smile.

All of the girls in the stands held their breath upon hearing that name, who had not ever heard the name of Mylee Tryne? Not only was it about who was ever a Holy Maiden, but she was a Holy Maiden who had killed a Calamity that once threatened the empire's border. Mylee Tryne was a heroine admired by any girl who dreamed of becoming a Maiden.

Nadyia's eyes sparkled with excitement, she even forgot the subject of her skirt as she brought her hands to her mouth to prevent her throat from filtering her emotion. For Nadyia, Mylee Tryne represented what she was trying to achieve, and the reason this was much deeper for Nadyia than for the rest of the girls, Mylee Tryne had not been born as a noble, she had reached her position based on her effort and merit.

On the other hand, Leto was not too impressed, his mind and heart were too busy dealing with the presence of his older sister to pay attention to someone he had not heard of before, Leto didn't know much about the world outside of the Lyndell Mansion.

Regarding Kristin Lyndell, she had returned to the Lyndell mansion at least twice a year since joining the academy, but this was the first time Leto had seen her in two years.

During her few days at the Lyndell Mansion, Kristin actively avoided Leto, and in order not to disturb his older sister, Leto used to confine himself completely to his room during those days.

As Mylee Tryne made a simple speech to which the vast majority lent agency, Leto's small body shuddered at the sight of Kristin's gaze focused on him.

Although there was not a single change in Kristin's expression, Leto could intuitively sense his older sister's anger through her cold blue eyes, of course, this was just Leto's interpretation.

Unable to bear the heavy gaze of his older sister, Leto was forced to duck his face.

She is probably sickened and angry at having his younger brother dressed up as a woman and attending the women's section —a pair of tears welled up around the edge of Leto's eyes as this thought crossed his mind. Additionally, there was also the issue of the emergency plan drawn up by his mother, Leto thought that without a doubt his older sister was extremely upset to end up meddling in this for his sake.

The relationship between Leto and Kristin was not always a bad one, in fact Kristin used to be an extremely loving older sister who enjoyed pampering her little brother.

Leto could clearly remember the day his relationship with his older sister completely changed, and it had all been caused by him.

Such an event occurred in those days when Leto was somewhat naive and cheated on by his mother. Leto's practice with Gabriel had reached a point where he and Gabriel had kissed, and the feeling of it was very pleasant to Leto.

Until then, on her mother's instructions, Leto had kept that kind of practice a secret from Kristin, however, with the feeling of the kiss still in mind, Leto stole a kiss from Kristin while they played as they always did. Leto of course had no idea of ​​the implications of that, he simply wanted to share that pleasant feeling with his beloved older sister.

Fully shocked by her younger brother's sudden action, Kristin ran to her room and locked herself in there for a pair of days. Jilliana was absent, and Gabriel was still too young to be of help, so the concerned Leto tried to deal with the situation in his way.

After Leto pleaded over and over on the door to Kristin's room, she finally allowed him in.

With great discomfort, Kristin questioned Leto about the reason why he had stolen a kiss from her, once she heard about what he was doing with Gabriel under her mother's supervision, Kristin erupted in anger and called Leto a pervert.

Once Jilliana returned, Kristin confronted her about what she was trying to do with Leto, it was thanks to this strong discussion between his older sister and his mother that Leto understood that his secret practices with Gabriel were not normal.

Since that day, Kristin adopted the attitude that she maintains to this day, she has not addressed a single word to Leto after calling him a pervert.

After investigating on his own the real meaning of everything he had practiced with Gabriel, Leto felt so ashamed that he was unable to even attempt to approach Kristin on his own.

And in this way, it was as the Lyndell family relationship became extremely complicated.

“My name is Raynelle Heyward, I will be the lead instructor for the first grade, but only for those apprentices who can stand out” —once Mylee Tryne finished her speech, a beautiful woman with black hair and violet eyes who seemed to be about twenty-two gave a step forward.

The girls on the bleachers gasped at that name again, Raynelle Heyward was one of the only two current Holy Maidens in the empire, and most surprising of all was that she would personally instruct the most outstanding female students in first grade.

Inevitably the eyes of many girls moved to where Neris was sitting, had the emperor arranged things this way for the sake of the princess of the kingdom of Oisfer? this was the thought of many girls.

"As you know, tomorrow you will all face each other in a small tournament to determine the level of your ability and assign your first points" —ignoring the reaction of the girls upon knowing her name, Raynelle continued speaking. "Those of you who are in the first three places will be trained directly by me"

The girls held their breath as their expressions showed surprise and excitement, being directly trained by a Holy Maiden was something none of them had imagined possible.

With a wave of her hand, Raynelle invited the three students who were on the stage to take a step forward.

"They already know Inis Selvyn, the fourth candidate" —Inis bowed slightly in response to Raynelle's words. "Now let me introduce you to two other of the six candidates" —a silence charged with anticipation and admiration took place in the amphitheater.

The Kyerlis empire had twelve sacred swords, therefore, traditionally there were six candidates per section in the academy, that is, six male candidates and six female candidates.

"She is Kristin Lyndell, the third candidate"

Kristin stepped forward, her expression showing no change in making a subtle greeting, and somehow, this captivated the hearts of several girls on the stands.

"She is the fifth candidate, Aspyn Claud"

A jovial girl with green hair and a friendly smile stepped forward and made a greeting similar to the one Inis had earlier.

"The three of them will be personally supervising the most important matches of the tournament"

Inevitably Raynelle's words filled the hearts of most of the girls in the stands with emotion, the best three would be trained by a Holy Maiden, and also their combats would be observed by three of the six candidates, how could anyone not be excited?

Well, there was someone who didn't share the excitement of the rest, Leto, although his priority was to become one of the six candidates, knowing that his older sister could end up observing his fighting from such a close position was not something with what he could easily deal with.

48