A certain Individuals…~
113 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Tokyo, Japan)

...

"Wait isn't that from the shop?..."

Stare~

From the helicopters, a hundred of people got off, but they don't look like Military Soldiers, they are wearing weird clothes that looks like an armor and holding different kinds of weapon like Guns, Swords, Spears, Bows, and many more, some are even holding different types of shields.

"..yeah, those guys are definitely wearing and using the items from the shop.... mmm, but most of the items they have is actually pretty common, I usually see those items from the first brackets of the shop back when I was browsing but still, even the common items are still expensive so i usually invest the majority of my points to my stats since I also have a weapon already and I pretty much don't need it, but what are they planning to do?"

The Shop feature in the system is where you can buy a lot of stuff that will help you finish the test. It sells different kind of stuffs like Weapons, Battle Clothes, Defensive Items, Enhancing Items, Mystic Items, Potion, and many other more. You can even make a legendary creature such as dragon into your familiar in the shop, but still the price for each is definitely not cheap. Buying items from the shop should not be done recklessly since you are using your points as money. You can't gather points if you are weak so you need to invest some of your points into your stats but you also need some equipment to help you, so you need to balance the two sides, you can't just focus all your points into shop or invest it all into your stats since even though you are strong, you can't fight all the monster barehanded. 

" Mmm? Seriously what are they trying to do.."

All the Guys that are wearing the items from the shop are gathering around the guy that looks like a general, after a couple of minutes, the general waves his hand and the group of people suddenly scattered and perform a salute, then the general got into one of the helicopters, and it fly off the ground and so the other helicopters leaving the bunch of people in the park.

All the Military Helicopters that are circling around the area suddenly fly away towards the direction they come through, and the rest are also started to follow up, only the bunch of people that are wearing the items from the shop are Left. 

They started to gather around their selves and have a supposedly small strategy meeting, the guy in the middle that looks like a leader is explaining something to all of the guys around him. their small strategy meeting lasted for about five minutes, the guy in the middle that are supposed to be the leader, pointed in four different  directions in the city, their team that is formed by a hundred of people was suddenly halved into four groups, all the different groups proceed to walk towards the direction they were pointed to and empty the park they were just in.

" oOw, I see.... So this what they're trying to do eh?.... This will be my first time seeing another Player other than me in action, hehehe, this is gonna be fun."

Ray flew out of the building and follow the group where the leader was in. Ray was just casually flying while watching the group from above.

"Mmm... if I were to compare this situation to a MMORPG game then that guy in front holding a massive shield would be the tank, and the same for the other two, and those bunch of guys with Swords and Spears will be the warrior I guess, and those that are using a Bow and some weird Gun will be the marksman right? I don't see anyone that is holding a staff, so I guess no support or mages huh? but there are some in the group who are not wielding any weapon at all, Mmm...They are wearing a cape and robe, but that outfits is definitely not suitable for a close fights, and even the leader is wearing the same.... oh I see, they have those enhancement items, they maybe have an ability type of skill, well that explains it. So let's just say that they're the mage, but I wonder what are their skills.... it must be powerful enough to be in the side of government right? I mean, I'm pretty sure that they won't pick some bunch of weaklings with some lame skills. Also, Some of them must be a Blessed..."

After a minute of walking, they finally got out of the park area and was now in the main streets of the city. They luckily didn't encounter any monsters within the park area since it was cleaned by the military but when they approach the city, the monsters are starting to show themselves.

"Mmm!?.... Sir! I've spotted the monsters, there are some in both of that direction..." Said by the guy who wield a spear.

"Ok, Good work.. We'll proceed as we planned, Shields! Ready in your positions, Fighters and Marksman, you know where to go and what to do, remember what your job is, and to the Skill Casters, Gather up, stay close to me and be sure to focus on every enemy, reserve your skills and don't just recklessly fire them to any monsters you see, Remember! Stay Calm, Cool and Collected, Always make the right and not a hasty decisions. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" said by the leader towards his subordinates.

""""YES SIR!""""

(*Different Sounds of Monsters*)

"Ok get ready! Here they come!"

____________________________________________

5