2 – The Journey and first fight – Edited!
1.6k 6 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 – The Journey and first fight

 

With only the dot in Adam's mind, he feels it move up into the sky. At least he feels this direction is up. Adam tries to open his eyes but finds he can not open them. Panicking about being trapped in his own mind he suddenly feels himself accelerate even faster. Adam finds that he is unable to find out how fast he is going as he has no reference point there is just the golden dot that he feels is moving.

has it been Seconds? Minuets? days? Adam is unsure how much time passes before suddenly with a jolt the dot seems to go from its ultra speed to a complete stop. While getting over his nausea he feels the golden sphere expand again until it forms around his body leaving behind his lion-tailed body in lotus position.

Adam partially opens his eyes but quickly closes them again as he feels something blowing into them with the wind as he catches a vision of gold and blue. Covering his face with his... paw? he brushes his eyes getting whatever it was out of his lashes before opening his eyes to catch a vision of desert sand dunes as far as the eye can see.

Adam examines... herself in wonder...

"I know its kind of tasteless but I think ill call myself Eve now..." he laughs 

Eve could not care less about not knowing where she is. if this is a hallucination take her to the insane asylum because she does not want to go back to reality!

It worked and she has been able to change herself!  She could not feel more giddy then she is now! She noticed her hands are not paws but have the soft feeling of paw padding and still look like hands. She is also able to grow claws from the tips and it feels so natural. Eve happily wags her tail as it swishes the sand kicking it into the air.

Eve: "Eve! Eve! Eve!"

Eve could not be happier and has to shout her name 3 times!

Eve: "just desert everywhere... no wait.."

Suddenly Eve feels her sight sharpen and can see some water, cliffs and palm-trees in the distance to the south? At least if this was morning on earth in the northern hemisphere it would be south.

Eve Smiled

Eve: "I guess I should head this way!"

Standing up Eve stretches out feeling the vast energy her new body as she begins to break out into a sprint! Eve can't help but marvel how fast she is going! Suddenly as if it was natural she begins to use her hands as well to run. If she had to guess she is as fast as a cheetah!

Eve flies through the sand dunes watching them pass as she heads for the cliffs she saw earlier.

By the time the sun is going down eve has been running nonstop but still feels like she has all of her energy. Eve takes another look at her goal...

Eve: "It's still rather far..."

Suddenly the sand moves near her and out from the sand jumps a giant worm with rows of sharp teeth for a mouth.

Eve leaps backward.

Eve: "what the heck is that! a worm?"

Eve had a suspicion she was no longer on earth for a while, but now this kind of confirms it at least Eve hopes there are no such worms on earth!

Eve watches the sand move again and following the worm as it jumps out of the sand in front of her she side steps and smacks it down with her claws. Her claws tear through the worm easily spilling its black blood and nearly severing the worm in half.

Eve could not help but marvel at her strength 

Eve: "Woah! I'm like a superhero!"

Eve marvels as she looks over her kill.

Eve: "I have not needed to eat or drink which is odd not needing to drink after being under the desert sun for a few hours!"

Eve sits down and ponders this for a bit while looking up into the sky. The stars are so brilliant here! so many of them but there does not seem to be a moon...

Eve: "Hmm maybe it's just a new moon."

In the distance Eve can still see the cliffside as if it was still daytime. Maybe she has some kind of night vision.

Looking over at the worm again eve ponders.

Eve: "Perhaps I should head to the cliffs where the ground is not as soft so that worms will not jump out at me when I need to sleep... if I need to sleep..."

Eve felt maybe she should feel some pity about not being human anymore like those protagonists in light novels she has read. Honestly Eve did not feel like that one bit. She was extremely happy about her new body! Who needs to be human when you are a superhuman Lionkin type catgirl!

Taking another look into the distance eve sprinted off to the cliffside and adventure!

35